Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Shadow_God_10
    Somewhere, but not here
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Mar 2006
    • 2227

    #166
    Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

    Originally posted by TheRapingDragon
    She dyed it blonde for me. Her eyes were closed.

    Like I would ask her what her birthday was, that would mean having to buy presents or care. Again with school, don't care.

    Also, don't even bother asking what her height or anything was, she was on her knees so how would I know.



    Back on topic though, hot AAA.
    ROFLMAO

    back on Topic, Nice AAA Colt

    also: Lmao @ Linus' post
    Last edited by Shadow_God_10; 06-26-2007, 03:59 PM.

    Originally posted by Svaz
    more like Shad-hoe God am I right haha
    Originally posted by mellon_collie
    TIL women have breasts because of horniness
    Originally posted by bugkid666
    sunfan I fucked up
    Originally posted by MixMasterLar
    Xel claiming that I am incapable of making mistakes and using that logic to paint me as scum does things to my body that I thought only Lewdy's stash could do

    Originally posted by Funnygurl555
    your hentai collection is commendable. i am both in awe and afraid of you
    Originally posted by DaBackpack
    might quit having sex every day and focus more on shooting myself in the testicles with an elephant gun

    Comment

    • dcr
      FFR Player
      • Jan 2007
      • 335

      #167
      Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

      shash is way to good

      Comment

      • MarisaKirisame
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2007
        • 215

        #168
        Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

        This is an old video of her, but...



        The song isn't that hard. I find it harder to actually combo up until the point with the jacks than I do to hit the jacks.
        I knew this was coming. I just knew it. But somehow, I didn't stop, because maybe I expected someone would stop me first.

        Comment

        • jchinzilla
          i like cheese
          • Dec 2005
          • 2106

          #169
          Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

          Originally posted by dcr
          shash is way to good
          too*

          Comment

          • XxXSkYbEaMXxX
            FFR Player
            • Aug 2006
            • 143

            #170
            Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

            Your name isn't Amy is it.

            Comment

            • DarkManticoreX2
              TWG Overlord
              • Apr 2005
              • 7355

              #171
              Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

              Hi i have dial up and I don't lag.

              lmao.
              AAA's = 800

              Originally posted by V
              Manti, I apologize for insulting you. Let the record show that I am a prickass douche, and not only that, but that I am a terrible player.

              Comment

              • jpcduran
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2007
                • 394

                #172
                Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                Nice.

                Tier Points: 109 (109 + 0 for 81 AAAs)
                Engler's School Of FFR: Drop Out

                Comment

                • linus
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2003
                  • 2417

                  #173
                  Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                  hey guyz I AAA nOfA PulzA 2!!!1111



                  video uploadin' 99.98749978% done

                  EDIT: OH NOES dizconnected HAzard reuploadin' wait a few more hours i'm 28.8k =(

                  EDIT2: oh GOSH dizconnected again shash cut my line and hacked my com ****

                  EDIT3: few minutes ago fbi broke into ma house and took away the harddisk no more videoz ='( i'm not even trying to be funny

                  I'm not like colt tho, my video is lost and she (he) is just an asshole who don't share good stuff with us

                  colt: i don't want to upload
                  colt: i don't want to hehe huhu
                  colt: come explore my vaginana if you wanna see
                  colt: nova aaa is inside of meeee

                  EDIT4: oh noes its on utube



                  EDIT5: oh noes its taken down up'n down

                  arrrrrrrrrrrgghgghhhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhh
                  gone.

                  Comment

                  • colt.45
                    The5thMoon ❤︎ 2007
                    • Nov 2006
                    • 1550

                    #174
                    Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                    wtf????^
                    btw my name isn't Amy lmfao

                    Comment

                    • Evascythe
                      evascythe
                      • Mar 2005
                      • 2909

                      #175
                      Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                      Originally posted by linus
                      hey guyz I AAA nOfA PulzA 2!!!1111



                      video uploadin' 99.98749978% done

                      EDIT: OH NOES dizconnected HAzard reuploadin' wait a few more hours i'm 28.8k =(

                      EDIT2: oh GOSH dizconnected again shash cut my line and hacked my com ****

                      EDIT3: few minutes ago fbi broke into ma house and took away the harddisk no more videoz ='( i'm not even trying to be funny

                      I'm not like colt tho, my video is lost and she (he) is just an asshole who don't share good stuff with us

                      colt: i don't want to upload
                      colt: i don't want to hehe huhu
                      colt: come explore my vaginana if you wanna see
                      colt: nova aaa is inside of meeee

                      EDIT4: oh noes its on utube



                      EDIT5: oh noes its taken down up'n down

                      arrrrrrrrrrrgghgghhhhhhhhhhhgghhhhhh
                      you forgot to put an rofl at the end of each of colt's sentences


                      Originally posted by moches
                      I love your avatar and you seem like a chill dude

                      Comment

                      • XXXsmittyXXX
                        Anxiety monster
                        • Jul 2005
                        • 6924

                        #176
                        Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                        Yea im still curious to see this little video

                        Comment

                        • linus
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2417

                          #177
                          Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                          Colt, I'm...











                          ♪ Never gonna give you up
                          Never gonna let you go
                          Never gonna turn around and...
                          desert you~ ♪
                          gone.

                          Comment

                          • darklordsarumon9
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Feb 2005
                            • 1777

                            #178
                            Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                            this is epics, you win internet +2
                            Originally posted by Choofers
                            i was up aound 11 ish to my my mom textinin me over voaevover avo oover, asking if o wamt food from china so i said hai and off sent went to a p; blasnd buffet bu o wl who cares
                            Originally posted by cetaka
                            whats namine like in person

                            Comment

                            • revolutionomega
                              FFR Veteran
                              • Mar 2006
                              • 2240

                              #179
                              Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                              iNTERESTING...
                              "AW MAN, WE SUCK AGAIN!"
                              - Rob Schneider, The Waterboy (1998)

                              Comment

                              • OMGfat123
                                FFR Player
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 208

                                #180
                                Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                                I believe colt did that too. It's amazing that she finally did it but you don't have to cuss and spam her because she can't prove it at the moment.


                                Comment

                                Working...