Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Doug31
    Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2004
    • 6811

    #151
    Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

    I really believe colt, and if she would make a vid where she talked and showed her face enough, I think that would convince people.

    Comment

    • Loot You
      Banned
      • Dec 2006
      • 2680

      #152
      Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

      it is a scientific fact that ladies cannot hit arrows with their keyboards as well as men can

      it is also well known that italians hit keys faster than everybody else

      Comment

      • Doug31
        Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2004
        • 6811

        #153
        Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

        It is also a scientific fact that ladies talk about purses and stuff like that more than men do, and colt mentioned that at least once that I can remember.

        Comment

        • Loot You
          Banned
          • Dec 2006
          • 2680

          #154
          Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

          i prefer sacks

          Comment

          • WitchoftheSand
            ya GOOSE
            • Jul 2005
            • 461

            #155
            Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

            Colt, I thought you were going to ignore it. They're just jealouz and stupid and can't believe their dick can't do better than you *coughizludecookiemancough*

            Also you BETTER ****ing post up a video. If you don't because of nubs, there'll be some serious ass shredding. I want to see your pwnage, damnit.

            Comment

            • KC-THE-KING
              FFR Player
              • Apr 2005
              • 78

              #156
              Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

              Yeah. I doubt it. BUT! If it's true and I see a vid...OMFG THAT'S INCREDIBLE! Rough, hell not rough, something much more descriptive than rough, AAA there. Very well done. Gratz.
              Stupiderer is stupider than stupider.
              Yes, I am aware that stupider, let alone stupiderer, is not a word.

              Comment

              • ieatyourlvllol
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2006
                • 3221

                #157
                Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                Hmm...8 pages long. Thread failed.

                Comment

                • TheRapingDragon
                  A car crash mind
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 9788

                  #158
                  Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                  Originally posted by Doug31
                  I really believe colt, and if she would make a vid where she talked and showed her face enough, maybe some breast. I think I could stalk her more.
                  Ya.

                  Comment

                  • dascookieman
                    FFR Player
                    • Jan 2006
                    • 3248

                    #159
                    Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                    videos on page 100 guys, be patient

                    Comment

                    • MCRenaissance
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2006
                      • 1646

                      #160
                      Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                      So wait. All I read was that she is unwilling to do a video.

                      Y'all believe her even though she won't do anything to try to prove it, and all she's done is whine that people are calling her bs?

                      Comment

                      • Smok3y
                        ∞+1
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 407

                        #161
                        Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                        Originally posted by MCRenaissance
                        So wait. All I read was that she is unwilling to do a video.

                        Y'all believe her even though she won't do anything to try to prove it, and all she's done is whine that people are calling her bs?
                        If you had read her post you would see she only said that she didn't want to upload her video due to her connection, which should be understandable to anyone who has had dial-up. Someone should help her encode to a smaller size, maybe youtube quality, it shouldn't take 12 hours then. =P

                        And as far as the people making sexist remarks, most of them are clearly just joking, and the ones that aren't are only trolling. I find it hard to believe that there are people here stupid enough to really think that a girl couldn't play better/as well as they could.
                        Last edited by Smok3y; 06-25-2007, 06:11 AM.


                        Comment

                        • linus
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2003
                          • 2417

                          #162
                          Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                          leaving the computer on for 12 hours is impossible, motherboard overheated and burnt and explosions boom boom disco night world end's yama xanadu
                          gone.

                          Comment

                          • dascookieman
                            FFR Player
                            • Jan 2006
                            • 3248

                            #163
                            Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                            yes boom boom disco indeed wait what lmfao

                            boom boom boom boom i want you in my room etc

                            your computer will become a disco in rio de janeiro

                            real girls with big boobs will dance around in it and do ecstasy

                            hey upload your ****ing vid already

                            Comment

                            • Necros140606
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 1088

                              #164
                              Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                              Originally posted by linus
                              leaving the computer on for 12 hours is impossible, motherboard overheated and burnt and explosions boom boom disco night world end's yama xanadu
                              hahahaha

                              Comment

                              • lxDestinyxl
                                FFR Player
                                • Mar 2006
                                • 3247

                                #165
                                Re: Sup Shash i beat you to the AAA

                                Lol yeah wtf... Thats.. whoa.. Haha I got something like 14 goods non fc I was really pissed. Blah, I'll get there... No I wont.. No, I dont know. No I wont.. Alright I'm out =P


                                weeeeeeeeeee Peace ><

                                Comment

                                Working...