New FFR Song: Lovely Lovely Lovely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Reach
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2003
    • 7471

    #31
    ass, you can turn your monitor sideways.

    My monitor turns black and purple and shit when I turn it on its side XD

    Comment

    • Anuj
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 5998

      #32
      k, played it two times... got 7 goods but a few cb's on my first try... got 3 fc on my 2nd try... I'd be able to AAA it if I could make sense of some of the beats in the song... But for now, you can work on beating my score ridder =P

      stupid 2nd place, makes me wonder what reach got o.O

      *edit*

      damnit reach, stop using secret arrows =P

      1280680 can't be done... If 3 goods is 1279475 your score is over the limit... bastard XD


      Comment

      • talisman
        Resident Penguin
        FFR Simfile Author
        • May 2003
        • 4598

        #33
        uh, it's not offbeat at all.

        the only thing I can't hear are the sixteenth pickups into some of the phrases. The doubles make sense.

        Comment

        • Izzi
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2003
          • 2142

          #34
          Meh.. i cant comprehend an inch of the song on C300. Seriously though when are they adding x2 speed?

          Comment

          • banditcom
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2003
            • 6243

            #35
            You don't actually physically turn it sideways, Reach... You go into your display settings and then into your graphics card properties. In there you can change the display to rotate certain degrees.

            Comment

            • staroceanfreakx
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2004
              • 1034

              #36
              I got 5th a couple hours ago with like 50 goods and tons of boos...I always get tons of boos on songs with weird jumps like that.

              Synthlight wrote:
              You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
              IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
              StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
              IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
              IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
              IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

              Comment

              • Anuj
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2003
                • 5998

                #37
                yeah, its really to get onto the high score list atm... since only a few people have fc's for some reason =\


                Comment

                • -VerteX-
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2005
                  • 51

                  #38
                  im going to classify this as a song that is VERY GOOD, however not memorable. i say this because the steps seemed kind of thrown in there at times, which may be fun but while going for a AAA it can be frustrating. so ill give this.. 7/10
                  </img>

                  Comment

                  • Tank101
                    I V vi iii IV I IV V
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Mar 2004
                    • 2082

                    #39
                    Lmao, I got permission for this song.

                    Didn't think it was goin on FFR.

                    Comment

                    • lightdarkness
                      Summer!!
                      • Jul 2003
                      • 11310

                      #40
                      Originally posted by talisman
                      uh, it's not offbeat at all.

                      Comment

                      • staroceanfreakx
                        FFR Player
                        • Jul 2004
                        • 1034

                        #41
                        I got it down to like 25 goods and only 5 or so boos but I keep getting random CBs.

                        Synthlight wrote:
                        You better hurry up and conform to what everyone wants you to do! To act upon something of your own decision would surely make you uncool.
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:09 PM): The second I see a girl who likes Dragonforce, I'm just going to cum instantly.
                        StarOceanFreakX (7:22:16 PM): hahahaha
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:18 PM): Nonstop
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:22 PM): for the rest of my life
                        IAI Jesus (7:22:45 PM): Meaning I would die in 4 seconds

                        Comment

                        • Moogy
                          嗚呼
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 10303

                          #42
                          They spelled Thanatos wrong.

                          Such a shame, since Thanatos is the coolest name in the history of everything.

                          PS: This song is really bad and has the first part of the chord progression from OML and random happy hardcore samples, hence the name.
                          Plz visit my blog

                          ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                          Comment

                          • Tank101
                            I V vi iii IV I IV V
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            • Mar 2004
                            • 2082

                            #43
                            Just so you guys know, none of those gallops go to anything.

                            Comment

                            • DJRiDDeR
                              God
                              FFR Simfile Author
                              • Sep 2003
                              • 2215

                              #44
                              Sup Anuj

                              Comment

                              • fusi0n
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 2158

                                #45
                                Originally posted by Reach
                                ass, you can turn your monitor sideways.

                                My monitor turns black and purple and (#$% when I turn it on its side XD
                                All you have to do is degauss your monitor.

                                I played this once and I'm not playing it again.

                                ps it is offbeat

                                Comment

                                Working...