New FFR Song: Lovely Lovely Lovely

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Demon_Of_The_Comet
    FFR Player
    • Dec 2004
    • 888

    #16
    This song is so offbeat, i tried it and im like "omgwtf offbeat"

    I got ranked 4th first try, then it went down to 12, then i played again and it was 11 the last time i checked...
    wtf is a nooblet
    Originally posted by jewpinthethird
    If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
    Originally posted by white_boy
    firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

    Comment

    • -Fallen-
      xqsite OG
      • May 2005
      • 2836

      #17
      The steps is very offbeat yeah, the steps don't follow the BPM or the other way around..whatever the case may be.
      One of the original members of the xqsite + FFR community.
      BlankZero - 15 year vet + RobbyZero - 15 year vet

      Comment

      • Rebirth0
        FFR Originalbro
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Jun 2003
        • 8751

        #18
        I don't like the steps at all. The song is the only part I'll enjoy while I play this =/

        Second place first try but it's a bad score.

        Comment

        • Demon_Of_The_Comet
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2004
          • 888

          #19
          We should bitch at LD (i think LD does this stuff) till he changes the gap....or just lets someone else make a stepchart to it.
          wtf is a nooblet
          Originally posted by jewpinthethird
          If you are part of the 2% that isn\'t a ***got, put this in your profile.
          Originally posted by white_boy
          firemon is in the top 10 sm list...dont talk (#$% to him.

          Comment

          • Rebirth0
            FFR Originalbro
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2003
            • 8751

            #20
            The stepchart will never be changed, once it's on FFR it stays. It wasn't THAT offbeat either, but it could use a little adjusting.

            Comment

            • stlunatic0124
              FFR Player
              • Feb 2005
              • 3228

              #21
              ahh quit making excuses because my score smoked you all :P lol jk

              Comment

              • DukAmok
                FFR Player
                • Apr 2004
                • 1841

                #22
                Originally posted by Demon_Of_The_Comet
                This song is so offbeat, i tried it and im like "omgwtf offbeat"
                welcome to FFR

                Comment

                • white_boy
                  FFR Player
                  • Apr 2004
                  • 1629

                  #23
                  ridder that score is unbeleivable wtf...i canteven get under 100 goods.


                  Originally posted by businessman07
                  white boy is my *****
                  Proud to be businessman07's *****.

                  Comment

                  • DJRiDDeR
                    God
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Sep 2003
                    • 2215

                    #24


                    I was super bored.

                    Comment

                    • white_boy
                      FFR Player
                      • Apr 2004
                      • 1629

                      #25
                      hurray for 50 goods. st lunatic eat it.


                      Originally posted by businessman07
                      white boy is my *****
                      Proud to be businessman07's *****.

                      Comment

                      • DJRiDDeR
                        God
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Sep 2003
                        • 2215

                        #26
                        Haha

                        Comment

                        • stlunatic0124
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 3228

                          #27
                          rofl. i'm still working on the fc dude. it's been 66 tries.

                          Comment

                          • banditcom
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2003
                            • 6243

                            #28
                            You barely FCd Power Rangers. You won't FC this.

                            The patterns make zero sense and some of them just won't register correctly on my computer in flash.

                            Comment

                            • Chadith
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 10

                              #29
                              Maybe I'm just dumb but how'd you speed the arrows up..? >_>...

                              Nice job by the way o_o


                              Cmon...just click it...it won\'t bite.

                              Comment

                              • stlunatic0124
                                FFR Player
                                • Feb 2005
                                • 3228

                                #30
                                Originally posted by banditcom
                                You barely FCd Power Rangers. You won't FC this.

                                The patterns make zero sense and some of them just won't register correctly on my computer in flash.
                                OK OK I have finally accepted the fact that I won't FC this song for at least one or two more months, but I barely FC'd power rangers? I got 520 perfects and 13 goods. That's pretty damn good according to me. I do agree with you that some of the notes in LLL just don't register correctly, I don't know why. It's really weird how I feel like I'm hitting the arrows exactly at the right time and they just don't register.

                                Comment

                                Working...