View Single Post
Old 08-15-2016, 12:11 AM   #1799
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL
Default Re: TWG CLVI: The Grand TWGabout - GAME THREAD

do you really think that i thought that was the insta vote?

try actually going back and reading the whole entire eod, instead of cherry picking at certain things, because most of what you've tried to pick out have already been addressed.

out of the people left, i still think MML is still scum, but i'm worried because that sentiment hasn't changed throughout this game for me, and i'm probably approaching it as a "scummy because mentally impaired" type of thing

mashi is actually the other person i would look towards, because i don't remember him ever making any really big pushes or going at things with much conviction? otherwise, also zenith for doing the same. dabackpack is also out there because of otakon, he's probably getting back home, and will look at thread and be like "ok"

the fact that he disappeared after the emotions after end of d1 is still a little bit eyebrow raising, but the flip out kinda left a big mark on me

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.