Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 08-9-2008, 10:56 PM   #1
sonic-fast-fingers
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to sonic-fast-fingers Send a message via MSN to sonic-fast-fingers
Question Need some help here guys

So after having some unspeakable actions with my girlfriend she started to cry. I was worried and asked what the problem could be. She insisted on telling me that there was nothing wrong and she doesn't know why she was crying. I have no idea what to think about this...is it bad, is it good. Is there something she isn't telling me. I really need some help and please no stupid posts.

Thanks in advance.
Old 08-9-2008, 10:57 PM   #2
AOD_ELEMENT
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AOD_ELEMENT Send a message via Yahoo to AOD_ELEMENT
Default Re: Need some help here guys

dude tell her you love her over and over no joke
AOD_ELEMENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 10:58 PM   #3
fido123
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOD_ELEMENT View Post
dude tell her you love her over and over no joke
I have to agree. She could be pregnant or maybe it's just an emotional issue. Tell her you love her and you want to know why she's upset and it won't change anything between you assuming you won't break up with her over a pregnancy.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 10:58 PM   #4
infinity.
sideways 8
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to infinity.

was this the first time?

if so, she might have just been ashamed of what she did.

nerds
infinity. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 11:00 PM   #5
sonic-fast-fingers
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to sonic-fast-fingers Send a message via MSN to sonic-fast-fingers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinity. View Post
was this the first time?

if so, she might have just been ashamed of what she did.
no no, i have been dating her for over a year...actually a year and 6 months and I am in love with her, so this incident really scared me.
Old 08-9-2008, 11:01 PM   #6
AOD_ELEMENT
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to AOD_ELEMENT Send a message via Yahoo to AOD_ELEMENT

ask her if you did something that upset her
AOD_ELEMENT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 11:04 PM   #7
sonic-fast-fingers
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AOD_ELEMENT View Post
ask her if you did something that upset her
I did, I asked her to just tell me because (i thought) she could tell me anything, and I, of course, could tell her anything. So I have no idea what it is.
Old 08-9-2008, 11:06 PM   #8
DawnInfinity
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DawnInfinity Send a message via MSN to DawnInfinity

She obviously wants something from you either it attention or sympathy. Something along those lines.
DawnInfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 11:23 PM   #9
sonic-fast-fingers
FFR Player

people viewing but not helping >.<

you dont understand im super confused
Old 08-9-2008, 11:24 PM   #10
fido123
FFR Player

Tell her the truth that it bothers you that she's upset. She'll probably tell you because it shows you care about her and are concerned about her at the same time.
fido123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 11:34 PM   #11
DawnInfinity
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to DawnInfinity Send a message via MSN to DawnInfinity

Maybe try just comforting her till she spills what's wrong. You could always just leave her alone, that might screw things up though.
DawnInfinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 11:38 PM   #12
Gibson63
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via MSN to Gibson63

she want secks.. lol but seriously. just tell her that you really want to know whats happening.. and that you want her to be happy :3

Gibson63 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 11:42 PM   #13
arrekusuof93
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to arrekusuof93 Send a message via MSN to arrekusuof93 Send a message via Yahoo to arrekusuof93

I would say don't be so insecure. If she has personal problems and doesn't want to discuss them then you should back off.
arrekusuof93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-9-2008, 11:45 PM   #14
tupacodaman
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to tupacodaman

"I did, I asked her to just tell me because (i thought) she could tell me anything, and I, of course, could tell her anything. So I have no idea what it is."

I was gonna suggest emphasizing that point, but you already made it. I don't think there's anything else you can really do since it sounds like it really was just some bad thought that she had, or she may just have been anxious/feeling down about something. I think you should just try doing whatever stuff would really cheer her up over the next few days and if this happens again then re-emphasize what i quoted and figure out what is bothering her.
tupacodaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:34 AM   #15
sonic-fast-fingers
FFR Player

well i searched on google and apparently women (and I was really hoping a girl could have posted a reply so i could get a girl's perspective) can just have a overflow of emotions when they reach their climax.
Old 08-10-2008, 02:33 AM   #16
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX

kinda like the "marriage blues" except this isn't marriage. she'll be fine. your job is to worry.

ps: VC=Vertex Cephalon

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Xx{Midday}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:25 PM   #17
sonic-fast-fingers
FFR Player

well thank you so much everyone for understanding i really appreciate all of your help. i especially appreciate everyone being mature and not posting something stupid.

so once again thank you all.
Old 08-10-2008, 01:39 PM   #18
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

You've been with this girl for 18 months and yet when she cries you come to an internet online rhythm website to ask for advice. No offense but shouldn't you know your girlfriend better than the rest of us? Logically how can we tell what is going through her mind when we don't know the girl, whereas on the other hand you do know her and may have knowledge of reasons why she may be upset.

I mean from what you've given me all I can presume is that:

1) She has done something and is upset about it and it suddenly took over her after you did that.
2) She has just got emotional and had to let it out. It happens.
3) You have done something wrong but she doesn't want to tell you and that brought it out.

But that's all they are, presumptions. I (and nobody else here) knows your girlfriend. You do. Your problems are between yourselves and honestly you should respect her when she tells you that she doesn't want to talk about it. Only press the issue if it honestly seems important.

But ya. See if something like this happens and she says the equivalent of "just drop it" I would advise you to just drop it and let her tell you when she wants to. I wouldn't come to the internet and tell a few hundred people about it, that's not really respecting her privacy. I doubt she would be happy you told the internet that she cried after sex.

Last edited by TheRapingDragon; 08-10-2008 at 01:43 PM..
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 01:48 PM   #19
sonic-fast-fingers
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRapingDragon View Post
You've been with this girl for 18 months and yet when she cries you come to an internet online rhythm website to ask for advice. No offense but shouldn't you know your girlfriend better than the rest of us? Logically how can we tell what is going through her mind when we don't know the girl, whereas on the other hand you do know her and may have knowledge of reasons why she may be upset.

1) She has done something and is upset about it and it suddenly took over her after you did that.
3) You have done something wrong but she doesn't want to tell you and that brought it out.

But that's all they are, presumptions. I (and nobody else here) knows your girlfriend. You do. Your problems are between yourselves and honestly you should respect her when she tells you that she doesn't want to talk about it. Only press the issue if it honestly seems important.

But ya. See if something like this happens and she says the equivalent of "just drop it" I would advise you to just drop it and let her tell you when she wants to. I wouldn't come to the internet and tell a few hundred people about it, that's not really respecting her privacy. I doubt she would be happy you told the internet that she cried after sex.
I wasn't asking for a psychic to come onto FFR and tell me exactly whats going one; there were many possibilities of what could have happened. I do know my girlfriend extremely well but sometimes there are things that happen that people can't understand even when they try really hard. So yes I came to the FFR community because generally everyone is nice and very helpful. So obviously you didn't read the previous replies and figure out what kind of advice I was looking for. So next time you are going to jump to conclusions try educating yourself.

Last edited by sonic-fast-fingers; 08-10-2008 at 01:49 PM.. Reason: typo
sonic-fast-fingers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2008, 02:12 PM   #20
TheRapingDragon
A car crash mind
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonic-fast-fingers View Post
I wasn't asking for a psychic to come onto FFR and tell me exactly whats going one; there were many possibilities of what could have happened. I do know my girlfriend extremely well but sometimes there are things that happen that people can't understand even when they try really hard. So yes I came to the FFR community because generally everyone is nice and very helpful. So obviously you didn't read the previous replies and figure out what kind of advice I was looking for. So next time you are going to jump to conclusions try educating yourself.
I continue to fail to be surprised by my precognitive abilities. When I hit the post reply button I said to myself "wonder if his post will be all defensive with attacks thrown at me for my post being incorrect in some way".

Anyway, I'll start by asking two simple questions:

1) How am I uneducated?
2) How have I jumped to conclusions?

Let me actually just say those are rhetorical so don't bother answering just yet. You see I'm not uneducated, I just choose to state the truth as I see it. None of what I wrote was wrote in malice or without thought, it was based on logical conclusions and also included actual thoughts of what the problem could have been. If you ask me I answered your queries. Just because I'm not doing it in a "oh god poor you please let me help you come to my bosom child" way does not mean I am uneducated. You yourself would learn not to jump to such conclusions.

Secondly, I didn't even offer a conclusion let alone jump to one. I gave you ideas of what I thought it could be and also said that overall you should know your girlfriend better than us. I also merely stated that I don't think your girlfriend would appreciate you telling the world she cried after having sex. By all means if you want to say "I asked her could I tell the internet about this and she was ok with it" then that would be a viable response, but to just attack me proves nothing.

Finally, to go further:

Quote:
I wasn't asking for a psychic to come onto FFR and tell me exactly whats going one; there were many possibilities of what could have happened.
Ya, and we are guessing just as much as you then. Pretty sure I said that in my original post.

Quote:
I do know my girlfriend extremely well but sometimes there are things that happen that people can't understand even when they try really hard.
Ya, so how do you expect a screen to understand written words any better than physical expressions that you yourself can interpret better than we can.

Quote:
So yes I came to the FFR community because generally everyone is nice and very helpful.
Oh I see, you were just looking for sympathy and "poor you" sentiments. Here I was thinking you wanted an answer, which again I'm pretty sure I gave (examples of) in my original post.

Quote:
So obviously you didn't read the previous replies and figure out what kind of advice I was looking for.
Again, this statement is more of a "jump to conclusion" than anything I wrote. Hey, let me show you:

Quote:
I have no idea what to think about this...is it bad, is it good. Is there something she isn't telling me. I really need some help
Quote:

Pretty sure I answered the main crux of your post.

Really, next time you're about to needlessly attack me try to get your points correct.
TheRapingDragon is offline   Reply With Quote