Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 01-21-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.
Send a message via AIM to Xx{Midday}xX Send a message via MSN to Xx{Midday}xX
Default Hatsune Miku

I'm searching for any Miku related free downloads. I heard Miku from OSTER Project and went on a craze of a sort. I got all of the OSTER Project related Miku songs. I also got the Hatsune Miku visual novel XD. Anyone know where I can find more?

I know dBu (also known as dobuusagi) has released some Miku songs, but I don't know where to get them.

If anyone has any download links, video links (preferably not youtube, but if youtube is the only site providing the video, please post it), legal torrent links (those provided by the author), etc., please post the link here. Thanks.

For those of you that don't know Miku, she is a computer voice program that many music artists (OSTER Project, dBu, etc.) have used in creating jpop. In certain doujin games, she is an android designed to act like a human singer. She has long green twin tails, and dresses in the black skirt, gray detached sleeves, green tie combination.

Some images/videos/links:
http://www.mikumiku.info is a vocaloid specialized English fansite. I'm a proud member now!

*NOTE=The following videos are Nico Nico Douga links. Which means, if you are not registered, and you do not know Japanese, it will be near impossible for you to watch them. I will do my best to upload these awesome videos on Stage6 asap, so please wait... or Sign Up! http://ichigo-milk.luv-beam.net/?p=35#cut-1 (thanks Matthew4444)

*Note: For those of you who can't read Japanese, the comments on the niconico videos can be turned off by clicking the bird with the text bubble icon located right underneath the video next to volume.

OSTER Project's original site (non muzie). This is in Japanese. You won't get anywhere in here without knowing Japanese...

OSTER's muzie page for his non vocal songs excluding Chocolate Magic. Scroll down, right click the mp3 icon and save target as. you can only download 2 simultaneously so be patient. You might recognize Midnight Dragon, Nanairopanda, Electro Rush X8, Dazzling Soul, and Dazzling Destiny. Cantata is Adult's Sketchbook.

OSTER Project's muzie page for Miku vocals. Scroll down, right click the mp3 icon and save target as. you can download only 2 simultaneously so be patient. Good songs. It's OSTER, duh...

Love Me Meow, by OSTER Project. Cute. Well... they all are.

Sweet Sorrow, by OSTER Project

Song of Sleep, by OSTER Project. This song became famous for making it on the NHK news on the "Everyone's Song" Corner in Japan. NHK Version.

Chocolate Magic, by OSTER Project

Miracle Paint, by OSTER Project. Best imo.

Dreaming Leaf, by OSTER Project

Miku's doujin visual novel game (To Your Future, and All of Our Songs) screenshot:

This is the dobuusagi information of their Hatsune Miku originals. http://wasag.net/oremiku/ Don't go here without some Japanese knowledge.

If you would like ready made sm stepfiles for any of these songs, I have a good smpack (done by Real Midday) that I can send you guys, but I need to know how to make a download link for it first. Please teach me how. Thank you. If you would like the mp3 to any of these songs, and you don't feel like learning Japanese for them (Japanese is useful >_>) ask me on AIM. I can send them to you.

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 01-25-2008 at 03:01 AM..
Xx{Midday}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 08:48 PM   #2
Commandersa1
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Default Re: Hatsune Miku

http://www.dobuusagi.com/

That's the site for dBu(Not sure if you already went there). They have a music section, but I do not know if they have "Miku" songs. What is Hatsune Miku?
Old 01-21-2008, 11:13 PM   #3
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Location: My own world. Miserable. Disgusting. Appalling. Pessimistic. Horrific. Terrible.

Hatsune Miku 初音ミク is a computer program that some music synthesizers use to create jpop music. I'm not really sure how she came to be as an anime character, but the images below represent some idea of how she looks. The links go to videos of her singing. As far as I know, she has been featured by OSTER Project and dBu. The OSTER Project feats should be elligible for becoming an ffr r1 simfile candidate, if anyone is interested. We have very little jpop in ffr to begin with...

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Old 01-21-2008, 11:31 PM   #4
Xx{Midnight}xX
FFR Player

Whoa confusing site to navigate... dang i have to get it translated... ah well. FFR doesn't have enough J-Pop... By far.
Xx{Midnight}xX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-2008, 11:38 PM   #5
Matthew4444
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Matthew4444

What should I select for お住まいの都道府県: ?

I don't see a selection that says NEET, so something tells me it isn't occupation.
Old 01-21-2008, 11:45 PM   #6
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew4444 View Post
What should I select for お住まいの都道府県: ?

I don't see a selection that says NEET, so something tells me it isn't occupation.
Oh, that is right. I am very sorry... I forgot that people need to register to watch Nico Nico Videos. Even if you do answer this question (海外) the rest of the set up is excruciating without Japanese, so please wait until I have them uploaded on stage6. Thank you.

The question is what prefecture you live in (Japan).

Use my username. It is easier that way. It is written on the first post.

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 01-21-2008 at 11:52 PM..
Old 01-21-2008, 11:52 PM   #7
Matthew4444
FFR Player

I found a guide for signing up (anyone want the link?).

At least I can half-stumble through it, the Engrish adoption of new words in katakana really does help.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:00 AM   #8
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I found a guide for signing up (anyone want the link?).

At least I can half-stumble through it, the Engrish adoption of new words in katakana really does help.
lolz... cool. So if I don't need to risk the abuse of my nico nico account, that link would be nice. XP

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Old 01-22-2008, 12:15 AM   #9
Matthew4444
FFR Player

http://ichigo-milk.luv-beam.net/?p=35#cut-1

And these videos are taking at least 10 times the time to load than to watch. The cat one took me a good half hour. Haven't gotten at any others yet.

But holy hell, that's synthesized? Impressive.
Old 01-22-2008, 12:21 AM   #10
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
http://ichigo-milk.luv-beam.net/?p=35#cut-1

And these videos are taking at least 10 times the time to load than to watch. The cat one took me a good half hour. Haven't gotten at any others yet.

But holy hell, that's synthesized? Impressive.
Wow, mine downloaded instantaneously. lolz.

Impressive? OSTER's songs got put on the Japanese news show (NHK)! Of course theyre impressive! Btw, all piano is done raw. As in the piano is recorded separately, then put with the voice and the synthesized techno. The piano isn't inputted note by note. OSTER is a real good piano player. As seen in Piano Etude Demon Fire. nyahahaha.

Did you find any other sites where Miku is used...? T_T

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 01-22-2008 at 12:25 AM..
Old 01-22-2008, 09:02 AM   #11
jimerax
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to jimerax Send a message via MSN to jimerax Send a message via Skype™ to jimerax

I've stepped one of songs by this software.
jimerax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2008, 09:03 AM   #12
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimerax View Post
I've stepped one of songs by this software.
As in, its coming out on ffr r1 soon?

Found a few OSTER and uploaded a few on youtube. They are on my profile right now.

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Old 01-22-2008, 09:06 AM   #13
jimerax

Send a message via AIM to jimerax Send a message via MSN to jimerax Send a message via Skype™ to jimerax

nope, for SM. link is in my sig, "IEVAN POLKKA".

We have permission of this song, but you can't step a file with pitch relevancy for FFR.
Old 01-22-2008, 10:24 PM   #14
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
nope, for SM. link is in my sig, "IEVAN POLKKA".

We have permission of this song, but you can't step a file with pitch relevancy for FFR.
T_T. First time I heard about a pitch relevancy. You mean, FFR can't generate certain frequencies of sound? Which can also mean that FFR R1 won't ever have any of Miku's vocals?

Also, youtube videos uploaded on my profile. With lyrics for the ones up there so far. Dreaming Leaf and others will come later.

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)
Old 01-24-2008, 09:07 PM   #15
AceWiz
FFR Player

There's a blog on http://www.mikumiku.info . It's in English and has related content to VOCALOID and VOCALOID2(yeye Kagamine Rin/Len). It's updated regularly too. Also has links to ニコニコ動画's weekly Vocaloid Rankings.
AceWiz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:12 PM   #16
jimerax

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midday}xX View Post
T_T. First time I heard about a pitch relevancy. You mean, FFR can't generate certain frequencies of sound? Which can also mean that FFR R1 won't ever have any of Miku's vocals?
No, it will have many 3/4 framers on FFR if it's normally stepped.

Any Miku songs are okay for FFR if we have permission, the problem is not many people here like those kind of songs.
Old 01-24-2008, 09:15 PM   #17
powerdown
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to powerdown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xx{Midday}xX View Post

Also, youtube videos uploaded on my profile. With lyrics for the ones up there so far. Dreaming Leaf and others will come later.
Most pitch relevant songs have a lot of patterns (mainly layered streams and jacks), that are pretty much impossible to hit. Think something like, Nova, but with a lot more of those retarded jacks. Best pitch relevant file in all of FFR would probably be Amifuri though.

Edit: Ninja'd, but whatever.

RULES FOR PROPER THREAD MAKING
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tasselfoot View Post
1. before you make a thread... think to yourself... "will i sound like a complete idiot if i make this thread?" "will i get flamed out the ass if i make this thread?" "am i doing nothing but whining about something i'm getting for free and not supporting myself?" if you answer yes to any of those questions, don't post the thread.

2. if the thread has ANYTHING to do with tokens, skill tokens, sotw, or difficulty of songs... do not post it. under any circumstance. why? because you already violated rule #1, i'm sure.
powerdown is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 10:28 PM   #18
Xx{Midday}xX
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AceWiz View Post
There's a blog on http://www.mikumiku.info . It's in English and has related content to VOCALOID and VOCALOID2(yeye Kagamine Rin/Len). It's updated regularly too. Also has links to ニコニコ動画's weekly Vocaloid Rankings.
Thank you very much. Found a Japanese one too.

Quote:
No, it will have many 3/4 framers on FFR if it's normally stepped.

Any Miku songs are okay for FFR if we have permission, the problem is not many people here like those kind of songs.
I see about the 3 4 framers. Why is it referred to as pitch relevancy.. or do I not know what pitch means... pitch=standardized fundamental frequency, no?

I also see how not many people here like those songs... Japanese people love high frequency voices that sound coarse and glassy, but I hear Americans don't. I still think OSTER's raw piano + god-like synthesis makes any of his music worth it though...? Electric Angel, or Miracle Paint, perhaps.

Playing with Miku is fun. I've had quite some entertainment in making music with her.

つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

Last edited by Xx{Midday}xX; 01-24-2008 at 10:38 PM..