Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR Events
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-16-2013, 08:46 PM   #1
ssbmchamp
Can't improve at this game.
FFR Veteran

Default Ffr mega millions event!!!

Hey guys and gals, for anyone who doesn't know, the Mega Millions lottery has grown to 586 Million dollars, and will most likely grow a little higher before the official drawing which will occur tomorrow night just after 10pm server time.

Here's how the event will work:

For mega millions a participant must pick 5 numbers 1-75 and then a 6th number (the mega ball) which is 1-15 only. To win the jackpot someone must match all 6 of those numbers. If you match 5 or less numbers you still get paid (payouts explained next)

Payouts Note: top 5 payouts subject to change based on any donations

just the mega ball = 200 credits

1 of 5 first numbers = 500 credits

mega ball + 1 number = 1,000 credits

2 of 5 first numbers = 2,000 credits

mega ball + 2 numbers = 5,000 credits

3 of 5 first numbers = 10,000 credits

mega ball + 3 numbers = 50,000 credits

4 of 5 first numbers = 75,000 credits

mega ball + 4 numbers = 100,000 credits

5 of 5 first numbers = 160,000 credits

mega ball + 5 numbers (JACKPOT) = 300,000 credits

Other rules (YOU BETTER READ OR I CAN GUARANTEE YOU'LL MESS UP)

-The last time I did this event I let people guess once but get a bonus number. The bonus number WILL NOT exist. Instead I will let users guess up to 5 times!

-No 2 guesses may be identical. If that happens whoever guessed first gets to keep that set of numbers

-IN ORDER FOR YOUR GUESSES TO COUNT THEY MUST BE IN ORDER FROM LEAST TO GREATEST, SEPARATED BY COMMAS ( , ) AND YOUR MEGA BALL NEEDS TO BE IN BRAKETS [ ]
HERE IS AN EXAMPLE OF A CORRECT SUBMISSION: 2, 4, 6, 8, 10 [12].
If the format of your guesses does not match that I WILL REFUSE TO COUNT ALL YOUR GUESSES (YES EVEN IF ONLY ONE SET IS WRITTEN INCORRECTLY!!!)
It's not my problem if people don't want to read. Also, if your guess is written wrong I'm not going to tell you to fix it, that's entirely your responsibility.

-All guesses are free, you don't have to pay credits.

-As with the last event I held, donations are welcome, but not expected. Any credits donated will 100% go towards the top 5 payouts! The payouts I have now are what they are because that's all the credits I have

-It should be noted that the exact jackpot will be ALL OF MY CREDITS after all the other winners have been paid out.

-ALL GUESSES MUST BE POSTED BEFORE 6PM SERVER TIME TOMORROW (12/17) Any guesses after that I will not count. NO EXCEPTIONS!!!

-I will make a list of people and their guesses in post #2 of this thread

-Just a heads up, I will be busy most, if not all of tomorrow so if you don't see your name on the list don't worry I didn't forget you! If I don't have time to update the list tomorrow night I will go through the submissions wednesday and everyone who won will get paid on WEDNESDAY!

-Goodluck to everyone that decides to enter.

-I'm beyond exhausted right now so if I forgot a rule or whatever I will make a post in this thread to let everyone know but I think I covered everything lol, let the guessing begin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by ssbmchamp; 12-16-2013 at 09:45 PM..
ssbmchamp is offline   Reply With Quote