Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 07-7-2015, 05:51 PM   #261
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Default Re: jTWG LXXVII: DFR and the Six Dakis: Reloaded GAME THREAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by _Zenith_ View Post
8. SpittingSquirl - Top wolf

I've already spat out some of what I wanted to say; and I could honestly continue and fill up a good full page of iso'ing posts to conclude how wolfy Squidly is.
Don't keep me waiting
Old 07-7-2015, 05:53 PM   #262
Charles Claythorne
FFR Player

Send a message via Yahoo to Charles Claythorne Send a message via Skype™ to Charles Claythorne

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
is this cause of waifu or for legit reasons
EOD approaches so this is actually important
Mostly serious; I don't mean to say he's a confirmed Human in my eyes, however. I could potentially be convinced to lynch him, but it would take incredibly damning evidence for me to do so, especially this Day Phase.

He jumps into the game ready to play and analyse everyone; posting brief reads here and the post afterwards.

His surety in there being a veteran on the Wolf Team [url=http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/vbz/showthread.php?p=4335528#post4335528] is, while stating the statistically likely,
reflects confidence in his voice and eagerness I wouldn't necessarily expect from a Wolf that's just joined the game. In the post right after, he's being very open with everyone with his thoughts (while perhaps being a bit too definitive, but I doubt his "confirmed Towns" are 100% confirmed in his eyes).

And on that same page, he quickly begins scrutinising posts and searching for intent. And finally, at the end of it all, he follows up with a thought-out reads post to concrete his positions on everyone for the moment in time.

He's just displayed a ton of alacrity and it sincerely appears to me that he's excited to solve the game.
Old 07-7-2015, 05:55 PM   #263
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player
Retired StaffD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpittingSquirl View Post
** from looking at Zenith/Xel's post above ***

Your reads make me extremely uncomfortable. For example you give reads of sunfan as if he was very scumy to you but give him a null read? If the quotes you've posted actually meant something to you, they wouldn't all result in null reads.
They make you uncomfortable because?????????????????????????????

Who are you to judge what our individual reads are on a player? I'm skeptical of Sunfan at the moment, which is why he is in null territory. Were you expecting my wolf lean to change from you to him due to my read on sunfan; as if you are making it seem I'm downright calling him a wolf yet placing him in null territory.

When does quoting data from a game have anything to do with meaning something to us? I'm pretty sure we quote posts to bring the posts in question to light so players can follow where we are coming from and not be lost. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't quote something had it not meant something, and you are pretty egotistical to say our reads should be placing sunfan as a wolf and not null.

_Zenith_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 05:57 PM   #264
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charles Claythorne View Post
He's just displayed a ton of alacrity and it sincerely appears to me that he's excited to solve the game.
Quote:

I'M EXCITED!!!!!
Gotem

Old 07-7-2015, 05:57 PM   #265
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
^ Talking to me like he knows I'm town. Not what you'd expect from someone who has a "top scum read" on me.
There is a difference from having a wolf read on a player and helping them; and what my post referred to was helping you as a player, so take it how it is or step off.

Old 07-7-2015, 05:58 PM   #266
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Don't keep me waiting
You are asking the completely wrong person to have them go ham on you.

Like I'm talking I will go choof-status on you, or even equivalent to what Xel could conjure.

Do not test me; I will go up and down you for what you've said thus far (not to mention how biased you are with sunfan).

Old 07-7-2015, 06:01 PM   #267
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
They make you uncomfortable because?????????????????????????????

Who are you to judge what our individual reads are on a player? I'm skeptical of Sunfan at the moment, which is why he is in null territory. Were you expecting my wolf lean to change from you to him due to my read on sunfan; as if you are making it seem I'm downright calling him a wolf yet placing him in null territory.

When does quoting data from a game have anything to do with meaning something to us? I'm pretty sure we quote posts to bring the posts in question to light so players can follow where we are coming from and not be lost. I'm pretty sure we wouldn't quote something had it not meant something, and you are pretty egotistical to say our reads should be placing sunfan as a wolf and not null.
Nice try, any town trying to win this game should judge every read given here, you're no exception. When you give a read written as if you're about to give a scum read but give a null read I interpret it as a form a fabrication, like you're holding something back.

As for your quotes, the quotes themselves have nothing to do with what I was saying. I was just talking about each of your reads.
Old 07-7-2015, 06:02 PM   #268
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
You are asking the completely wrong person to have them go ham on you.

Like I'm talking I will go choof-status on you, or even equivalent to what Xel could conjure.

Do not test me; I will go up and down you for what you've said thus far (not to mention how biased you are with sunfan).
If you wanted to actually find out my alignment you would have already done this.

Sunfan is the only player here I know, I've played many many video games with him.
Old 07-7-2015, 06:04 PM   #269
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
If you wanted to actually find out my alignment you would have already done this.

Sunfan is the only player here I know, I've played many many video games with him.
I'm your top scum read yet you haven't already gone through all my posts individually? Laughable at best...
Old 07-7-2015, 06:06 PM   #270
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
So you don't actually believe your shit vote on me will go through?
This was in response to Greg's shitvote onto him at the start of the phase

Quote:
You could at least pretend you have a scum read on me.

AA should be a fantastic D1L
It's interesting that squirl interpreted my vote as having a much more serious tone and I didn't like that reaction.

Quote:
Top Scum Read ATM: Xel

I do tr Greg for the way he's been looking into the game (even more so looking into my alignment).

I'm a little worried to give jrodd a tr. His posts feel towny to me but I don't think he's contributed strongly enough for me to have a comfortable strong TR. (I just reread every jrodd post)

Xel has contributed the least in this game with a moderate amount of posts. Xel has chimed in multiple times when something of note was going on with useless content, which I find it hard to believe a town would do repeatedly without attempting to provide insight into whats happening.
Quote:
Not as strongly wolf as before because of my misconception.
I really like the way jrodd responded in his recent couple posts. Sound TR for him.
As he knows Xel's meta I'm trusting him for now unless someone counters the read.

That being said AA is still my top lynch but I'm not confident enough to lock that in yet. I think some more posts from Charles+Xel will solidify my reads a bit.
Between these two posts you switched your top scumread from Xel back to me on the sole basis of jrodd knowing Xel's meta better. If you're going to go back to scumread me it would be nice to see a stronger basis for it. Am I still your top scumread atm?

Even though I pointed out a bunch of things that I didn't like about squirl I'm still reading him as town due to his very aggressive pace and eagerness to hunt down scum. He's very active in pushing other players to contribute but is avoiding tunneling in (at least not too much).

Gonna iso everyone else so get ready

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 06:07 PM   #271
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

mfw I'm getting "advice" from some scrub I don't know lmfao

please tell me this is real

please

Old 07-7-2015, 06:09 PM   #272
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
mfw I'm getting "advice" from some scrub I don't know lmfao

please tell me this is real

please
What happened to finding all the scummy things I've done?
Old 07-7-2015, 06:09 PM   #273
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
I'm your top scum read yet you haven't already gone through all my posts individually? Laughable at best...
What is laughable here is how cocky you are as a player when you've shown signs that you cannot even conjure your own reads without implementing another player in them.

Several times with other players you have shown open attempts to pocket them and go off of their assumptions when YOU should be sitting down doing your own shit trying to solve the game; not listening to anyone's assumptions about metas or reads.

You are incapable of standing up without the use of your crutch sunfan to backpedal to instead of coming at me with straight logic; when all you are doing is dodging and weaving the inevitable.

I hope you know I can find out your alignment two different ways there bucko; and I'm sure as hell going to use one of those ways.

Old 07-7-2015, 06:10 PM   #274
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
What happened to finding all the scummy things I've done?
Grow the fuck up; they haven't gone anywhere. In fact they are still sitting there; waiting to be built up into a case that gets you killed.

Old 07-7-2015, 06:12 PM   #275
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
This was in response to Greg's shitvote onto him at the start of the phase

It's interesting that squirl interpreted my vote as having a much more serious tone and I didn't like that reaction.

Between these two posts you switched your top scumread from Xel back to me on the sole basis of jrodd knowing Xel's meta better. If you're going to go back to scumread me it would be nice to see a stronger basis for it. Am I still your top scumread atm?

Even though I pointed out a bunch of things that I didn't like about squirl I'm still reading him as town due to his very aggressive pace and eagerness to hunt down scum. He's very active in pushing other players to contribute but is avoiding tunneling in (at least not too much).

Gonna iso everyone else so get ready
JRodd is my top town, I was willing to give Xel a d1 pass just based off his read. Now we have much better info since Zenith joined doe

My priority kills are AA,Help

I will reread through the thread some time soon (as well as keeping up to date) and will post any changes in my thought. I'm still considering Zenith's play and will likely post about it later.
Old 07-7-2015, 06:13 PM   #276
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Squidly

This vote isn't moving whatsoever.

Old 07-7-2015, 06:14 PM   #277
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
JRodd is my top town, I was willing to give Xel a d1 pass just based off his read. Now we have much better info since Zenith joined doe

I will reread through the thread some time soon (as well as keeping up to date) and will post any changes in my thought. I'm still considering Zenith's play and will likely post about it later.
The way you worded the bolded and underlined hints at a slip. Just so you know, wolf.

Old 07-7-2015, 06:16 PM   #278
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:

I still don't really understand your reasoning for placing me as the top kill. Is it because I bandwagoned with sunfan onto you at the start of the phase? We've already been through that and explained that it was a shitvote and I've unvoted. Is it because other people are metaing me (after only one game lol) and saying I seem wolfy because I'm not as definitively town as last game? First of all the argument there is weak, second of all you haven't played with me before so all I see is a major case of backpacking.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

AragakiAyase is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-7-2015, 06:16 PM   #279
SpittingSquirl
FFR Player

Quote:
The way you worded the bolded and underlined hints at a slip. Just so you know, wolf.
Go ahead, explain this "slip". You understand you're completely backed against a wall. I've openly asked you to gather info on me and present it and you've completely failed to do so.
Old 07-7-2015, 06:20 PM   #280
_Zenith_
Accuracy Player

Quote:
Go ahead, explain this "slip". You understand you're completely backed against a wall. I've openly asked you to gather info on me and present it and you've completely failed to do so.
You would've worded it as "Top lynch candidates" or "Top Wolf Reads" not "Priority Kills" because killing is only something a Vigi (which isn't in this game) or a Wolf does.

1) I am not back against a wall, so you're fucking wrong.
2) I do not have to appeal to the one I may be building a case on whatsoever, so you're fucking wrong.
3) What makes you the person I should appeal to; or better yet why should we all be listening to you? You aren't a PR, and you aren't a top town; so you should seriously shut the fuck up and sit down.

This is too funny, Xel pinch me if this is real.