Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 11-10-2016, 11:36 PM   #1
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
are you trying to make my brain explode GS?
You're kind of exploding it yourself here, since almost everything that everyone has said your way explodes you but ok. I like that you're actually going in on something now.

- Tosh 2014

Old 11-13-2016, 09:08 AM   #2
Pazzaz
FFR Player

So my thought about the game is this:

Generally d0 was a shitfest. Freeze was acting silly, I don't blame anyone who voted for him. I'm trying to find people who acted suspicious but basically everyone acted like the confirmed towns. If you look at the people who posted a lot, like charu and AA, they are now confirmed town. The wolves didn't really need to say much (I think) to get what they wanted.
I also don't like how so many people justify peoples dumb actions with "they always act dumb". It's avoiding the issue and not helping at all. Everyone should try and be as clear as possible and help town. The only one who would act weird is a wolf in my eyes (like zenith).

Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")

As for some replies:
Quote:
Originally Posted by andy-o24 View Post

Seen checking the thread and playing FFR,
Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceflashrevo View Post
Why wouldn't it? I'm not really sure about how the role flipping would work. Would any outcome ever really clear you? I still believe your claim and all but, idk maybe someone could explain it to me.
No you're right, no outcome would clear me but me dying would clear AA. That was my point. Wolves obviously wouldn't be stupid enough to kill me with the arrow but if they did I wouldn't really be mad, I would be glad that they didn't choose someone else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MixMasterLar View Post
I think Pazzaz answered this, but I took it as he didn't have a strong scumlean to do this with.
I already explained that, switching two towns minimizes the impact but doubles the chance of it doing something. As I could only use it on N1 I tried to guarantee its effectiveness.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Precarious View Post
Lots of people get nightkilled for a variety of reasons, so the outcry makes more sense if those people knew Charu shouldn't have died. But the only people that could know that are are the killers themselves, Pazzaz, and potentially a watcher-type role if that exists in this game.
Yea but would a wolf really dare to show his surprise? Like, shadow and mml were both surprised by it. Do you think both are wolves?

also fluff
Quote:
Originally Posted by FreezinIce View Post
I could be persuaded to kill pizzazz if people switched however
tanks for not killing pizza

Quote:
Originally Posted by gold stinger View Post
Pazzaz (Null) - dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks dicks
same
Quote:
PAZZAZ GO SELF FORNICATE YOU CANINE OF THE FEMALE VARITY
sorry

Damn, the turbo game was really easy compared to this stress-hell.
Originally Posted by ilikexd View Post
tfw nanahira will never step on u
youll be surprised how possible this is.
Old 11-13-2016, 12:25 PM   #3
andy-o24
Private Messages, please.
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to andy-o24

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pazzaz View Post
Playing FFR? Please explain wtf you mean.
I think I had you mixed up with juckter, sorry. But by playing FFR I meant literally playing the game flashflashrevolution on your preferred engine or standalone client. My mistake. And that was in reference to my bit on YoshL seeing juckter playing FFR instead of posting.

-o24

When the game isn't fun for you anymore, take a break. It's not a job, nobody here is professional and getting paid to play and force themselves to constantly improve... it's a game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashakiro View Post
Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
Old 11-13-2016, 03:40 PM   #4
Hakulyte
the Haku
Retired StaffD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Quote:
Hakulyte - scum - seems really suspicious of me for almost no reason. I would be happy if you could explain more.
Quote:
I thought about keeping this a secret but I will have to say this before the EOD incase I die so here's the truth.
I couldn't speak D0 but instead I received the ability to switch the positions of two people at the beginning of N1.
Looked strange to me.
Quote:
NOOOOOO, why did he have too die!!!!??? He was the only confirmed town for me and he goes and dies.
It's also pretty bad now that this doesn't even prove that I'm town. Why couldn't you have killed me???!!!!

Also what does this mean?

Well going to bed now, will post reads and stuff tomorrow. Still reading through the thread again with all the new info.
Tone read made me go from strange to even more confused here. @Overreacting.

You're still pretty null-ish to me regardless, but that was enough to make me reconsider you especially because of that D0 with 0 post. fmpov it sounded like you killed your own confirmed town AA to use him as a town cover by association with his flip to yours. (a wolf would know the alignment of their target).

There's still plenty of possibilities @ framing etc. btw.
Old 11-13-2016, 06:11 PM   #5
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
So my thought about the game is this:

Generally d0 was a shitfest. Freeze was acting silly, I don't blame anyone who voted for him. I'm trying to find people who acted suspicious but basically everyone acted like the confirmed towns. If you look at the people who posted a lot, like charu and AA, they are now confirmed town. The wolves didn't really need to say much (I think) to get what they wanted.
I also don't like how so many people justify peoples dumb actions with "they always act dumb". It's avoiding the issue and not helping at all. Everyone should try and be as clear as possible and help town. The only one who would act weird is a wolf in my eyes (like zenith).
Uhm, no. You're basing far too much on normality that doesn't exist. Everyone is inherently different, so acting as clear as possible and helping town will be interpreted differently for each person. Also, people with different roles often DON'T WANT TO BE TOO UNIVERSALLY CLEARED, because then they get nightkilled just for being too townread. You shouldn't be reading people based on how you think the ideal town would act, but on how each one of them would act if they were town.
Plus, if every town just "acted as clear as possible to help town", then every wolf would also "act as clear as possible to help town" and we'd end up in the same situation but without accounting for individual motivations.

Reads:

storn42 - neutral - doesn't seem scum but I don't really like him. He doesn't post much and also; don't use white text in posts. It's really weird.
Yoshl - town - mainly gut feeling, been pretty active and acted a lot like the confirmed townies.
wineandbread - seems pretty town, doesn't post much but when he does it's quality.
roundbox - neutral - He is acting pretty weird but not enough for me say scum.
MixMasterLar - town - Seems to be calling out stupid stuff and his posts generally make sence to me.
XelNya - scum - All he does is act aggressive and belittle everyone instead of using arguments and being productive. He also seemed to avoid his accusations by pretty much just saying "guess you're killing a townie then", felt like a cop-out
Also, I don't even know what arbys is
Precarious - neutral - please post more
Vendetta21 - neutral - please post more
ShadoWolfe - town - not sure what to say, don't really have any strong feelings about him. Seems good for the most part.
Andy-o24 - neutral - Hard to say anything about him. Seems pretty nice.
gold stinger - town - dicks all the way in the beginning, but his serious posts have been really good.
inDheart - neutral - Reading youre stream of thoughts is pretty annoying, I hope you actually write what you think of each person.
danceflashrevo - neutral/scum - doesn't really respond enough to all the accusations that people throw against him. I really hope he responds with more later today.
_Zenith_ - scum - childish; I didn't like how he acted during d0. He improved a little now but still _Zenith_. Answer the call.
Tokzic - scum - gut feeling, also please post more

Biggest suspect: Zenith
I really wish everyone would be more active (inb4 "you didn't post anything on d0")
[/quote]

See above ^. Your reads are based on your opinions on their personality. If you don't like someone, that doesn't actually mean that they're scum. You called Xel scum because he's too aggressive, but oftentimes aggression is a useful tool for town. You called Zenith scum because he's "childish", but that wouldn't be alignment indicative even if it were true. You called Haku scum for calling you scum.

Sorry, but these reads are pretty terrible because reads shouldn't be entirely based on your judgment of a person's personality.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hakulyte
I followed the "by the book" play, but I was reading the "not to do" page.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
" I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley."
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie
"I love Wolfe's duck avi so much. Shado's Duck Shrine is the best!!
Old 11-13-2016, 06:12 PM   #6
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Whoops, fucked up formatting.

In my previous post quoting pazzazz, the section from "reads:" up until "[/quote]" were his words, not mine lol

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
"i gave you 20 ducks, and spent a lot of time making one of them quack, and pointed at the particular one and asked "is that one the worst quacker"" ... "you could still give somewhat of an answer based on the quality of the quacks, and the other random quacks from the ducks surrounding that weren't the center of focus."
Quote:
Old 11-10-2016, 11:13 PM   #7
gold stinger
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Going back 2 reread som missed stuff now

- Tosh 2014

Old 11-10-2016, 11:17 PM   #8
gold stinger

Also read a lot of posts that there's no one actively trying to defend FreezeinIce but also have seen a couple posts saying that it might not be best to vote that way because wolves aren't defending which may or may not be a defense all in itself, no?

I'm feeling kind of inconclusive on it. I think I'm just going to vote based on other stuff that's already happened prior to emotional stuff as cold as it sounds.

- Tosh 2014

Old 11-10-2016, 11:21 PM   #9
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to AragakiAyase

Quote:
Also read a lot of posts that there's no one actively trying to defend FreezeinIce but also have seen a couple posts saying that it might not be best to vote that way because wolves aren't defending which may or may not be a defense all in itself, no?

I'm feeling kind of inconclusive on it. I think I'm just going to vote based on other stuff that's already happened prior to emotional stuff as cold as it sounds.
that was me, and I didn't say that wolves aren't defending, I said no one is defending which more often than not means that wolves are comfortable with the lynch which is why the movement is so one-sided. wolves obviously want to defend wolves to a certain extent.

one example is in the freeze wars game where I was a wolf and pushed a gradiant lynch, he was consistently in the top few candidates and V correctly recognized that this was because scum were very comfortable with him as a lynch, which I think is a possibility with freezin.

pikakirby123 reincarnated

Old 11-10-2016, 11:39 PM   #10
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Quote:

Yeah I got that sense as well. I'm a little surprised but it's not unheard of.

I'm going to go FreezinIce for reasons already covered, and even his emotionally reaction could easily just be being pissed that he got caught.

I hope my other scum leans fucking step it up tomorrow.

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-10-2016, 11:41 PM   #11
FreezinIce
FFR Player

Quote:
Yeah I got that sense as well. I'm a little surprised but it's not unheard of.

I'm going to go FreezinIce for reasons already covered, and even his emotionally reaction could easily just be being pissed that he got caught.

I hope my other scum leans fucking step it up tomorrow.
holy shit it is taking all my self-control not to mash my keyboard angerly at you. The statistical odds of you taking LITERALLY THE WORST POSSIBLE PATH IN EVERY GAME I PLAY WITH YOU IS ASTOUNDING

To let the world be.

========

Quote:
Originally Posted by mellon_collie View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET
Quote:
Originally Posted by roundbox View Post
AHHHHHHHHH SKEET SKEET SKEET SKEET

Quote:
Originally Posted by Afrobean
Lynch all liars is good meta. Period.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Red
My guess at this point is that there aren't actually any wolves, and all the humans are just going to kill each other until only a few are left. Then the remaining survivors will realize they are the real monsters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ike View Post
SCUM THEATER AA SCUM CHARU WOLF ALIEN ROUNDBOX IS TOWN AND FRAMED
Old 11-10-2016, 11:18 PM   #12
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

precarious areyou able to post something

Old 11-10-2016, 11:46 PM   #13
Precarious
Unacceptable
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
precarious areyou able to post something
I periodically refresh to try to keep up with the thread on this tab, while reading from the beginning on another. There's no way I'll catch up to the thread by EoD, but I am here.
Old 11-10-2016, 11:47 PM   #14
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
I periodically refresh to try to keep up with the thread on this tab, while reading from the beginning on another. There's no way I'll catch up to the thread by EoD, but I am here.
forget catching up, try to figure out who you want to vote from recent pages

Old 11-12-2016, 04:38 PM   #15
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:
also worth noting that precarious said this and then nothing lol

Old 11-10-2016, 11:19 PM   #16
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

charu if you're trying to get me to tinfoil then that's possible, but comparing the xel/freezinice scenario isn't helpful because they're not similar

Old 11-10-2016, 11:20 PM   #17
MixMasterLar
Beach Bum Extraordinaire
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MixMasterLar Send a message via Skype™ to MixMasterLar

Back. So people are second guessing the Freezin wagon?

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD

Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

I dislike RB but I wont vote him today

Facebook / Youtube / Twitter

Old 11-10-2016, 11:23 PM   #18
roundbox
Gᴇᴛ ᴀ ɢʀɪᴘ ᴜ ɴᴇʀᴅ
FFR Veteran

Quote:

If he isn't a hit then he's a shit town SPEAKING OF WHICH XELNYA YOU STILL BITCHING ALL THE WAY UP TO EOD

Jesus Christ

I think Freezin, Xel, DFR (who still hasnt ever come around and made me feel better about his lackluster responses. He's going under the radar now and that's shit) and Haku

You do realize half of my play is a facade, and I've been intentionally facetious? Also, I do agree that DFR has definitely taken the back burner today and could use some attention.
Old 11-12-2016, 12:35 AM   #19
AragakiAyase
Waifus
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Jesus Christ

rereading this post makes me lean MML more town

Old 11-12-2016, 12:44 AM   #20
ShadoWolfe
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by AragakiAyase View Post
rereading this post makes me lean MML more town
How so?

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Closed Thread