Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > Other Music Games
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-10-2003, 09:51 AM   #61
Jon_Shupe
FFR Player

i can do dead end on and cant stop falling in love speed mix, on heavy of course
Old 10-10-2003, 10:41 AM   #62
ashura
FFR Player

that`s very good... since when do you play ddr??? i play since january of this year
( my english sux )

If I Ruled The World...
GRADIUSIC LADY
ashura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 09:39 AM   #63
Jon_Shupe
FFR Player

ive probably played a total of 30 games or so
Old 10-15-2003, 10:13 AM   #64
Jon_Shupe
FFR Player

i have only played mania like 15 games i only played trick for 2 lol
Old 10-15-2003, 02:39 PM   #65
Cook
FFR Player

Man Ive been addicted to ddr for like 2 years now i think i need a support group or something "hello my name is Cook and my social life revolves around DDR" heh, I could never hit the harder songs, the 9 and 10 footers, i can play Max300 though on standard...ITS JUST IMPOSSIBLE ON HEAVY..it is hard :P, but mostly ive been freestyling mostly on easier songs like dynomite rave, butterfly, Midnight Blaze, synchronized love, etc. Any one else have a problem with their ddr Habits? ha i spend like half my paycheck on ddr every week and i have it at home!
Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 04:18 PM   #66
shiro_Hayate
FFR Player

Ok hardest songs are PARANOIA SURVIVOR (DDRXTREME) and LEGEND OF MAX (DDRXTREME) Both of these songs are INSANE. If you live in Ontario, go to Pacific and wait. Once in a while you will see someone as crazy as me trying to do these songs. PARANOIA SURVIVOR goes at around 400 BPM and then switches to 200 and back to 400 without pauses and the beats are completely screwed up so you can't use your ear. As for Legend of Max, that's just about speed. I forgot how fast it goes, but I only passed it once with a C. However, I can do Maxx Unlimited and Max300 and get AA or A. Only got AA for Unlimited.
shiro_Hayate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 04:41 PM   #67
hyeNzane
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hyeNzane Send a message via AIM to hyeNzane Send a message via MSN to hyeNzane Send a message via Yahoo to hyeNzane

you guys suck!! i got a friggin AAA on Max 300 light, and AA's on Max300 standard and heavy
hyeNzane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 04:43 PM   #68
hyeNzane
FFR Player

Send a message via ICQ to hyeNzane Send a message via AIM to hyeNzane Send a message via MSN to hyeNzane Send a message via Yahoo to hyeNzane

Your so full of shit!! DDR wasn't out 11 fuckin years ago lying cock assbitchAisha,
hyeNzane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 08:05 PM   #69
shiro_Hayate
FFR Player

hyeNzane...#1 No one sucks because there are physical limitations some people have and also not everyone has enough time.
#2 Max 300 is easy.
#3 AAA and AA on Light and Standard for Max300 are nothing if you've been playing as much as me.
#4 You doing AA on Max300 is most likely bull shit.

The reason why I think so is because most players who get AA and AAA on songs are more respectful and most of them have SOME form of musical talent or are in a gifted program. Notice I say most. And most people in gifted programs are not as rude and bitter as you are toward begninners and so called "Newbies". And also, DDR might have been out 11 years ago. Becaues the very very first DDR came before Playstation..I forgot when PS came out but I'm sure it's gotta be more then 7 years, which DDR might've been out for 11 or more years.
Old 10-15-2003, 08:14 PM   #70
Cook
FFR Player

hehehe burned hyen, and is it normal to be breaking a pad every month?
Cook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2003, 08:45 PM   #71
shiro_Hayate
FFR Player

Yeah it is actually. It just depends on what floor you do it on and how much you jump. I've bought around 21 mats in 4 years...sad? Yes lol.
Old 10-16-2003, 09:30 AM   #72
Jon_Shupe
FFR Player

yeah it could have been out 11 years (i think a little less like 9 or 10) bcuz have you seen it the fps looks terrible and the all around look compared to a newer one looks really really old
Old 10-16-2003, 02:26 PM   #73
witeasprinwow
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyeNzane
Your so full of (#$%!! DDR wasn't out 11 fuckin years ago lying cock assbitchAisha,
DDR 1st mix came out in Japan in 1999.

EDIT: And stop dissing AAA'ing Max300 on light, it's actually rather impressive... I mean, most people can only AAA one-three footers, and I believe Max300 on light is a whopping six-footer, which isn't an easy AAA by any means.
witeasprinwow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2003, 04:22 PM   #74
shiro_Hayate
FFR Player

No AAA on Max300 Light or Standard is NOT impressive because at the mall here (Pacific Mall, Toronto Ontario) there are a bunch of insane "fobs" (no offense, I'm half of one myself) and fob-wannabes who just come in and AAA a bunch of insane songs on Saturdays. Songs such as So Deep Sphere Remix, Max300, Paranoia Survivor, and some other junk.
Old 10-16-2003, 05:41 PM   #75
witeasprinwow
FFR Player

I'm guessing you meant to write AA Max300 on heavy, as AAA'ing it is a feat nobody in America has actually proved they've done (Although quite a large number have claimed to, nobody has yet to back it up with a valid picture)

AA on heavy is still very impressive, though... But it doesn't mean that AAA on light or standard isn't impressive.
Old 10-18-2003, 06:36 PM   #76
shiro_Hayate
FFR Player

No, I meant AAA. There's this one black dude who plays DDR at Pacific Mall, you can feel the floor shaking when he plays. Every time he hits a arrow it's exactly on beat. I have yet to see him hit a Great, nevermind Good and the rest. There are also some other people...after all Pacific Mall IS an asian mall and most asians are pretty good at DDR...since a lot of white ppl think it's damn stupid.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:22 PM   #77
witeasprinwow
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiro_Hayate
There's this one black dude who plays DDR at Pacific Mall, you can feel the floor shaking when he plays. Every time he hits a arrow it's exactly on beat. I have yet to see him hit a Great, nevermind Good and the rest.
Wow, mom, check this out! It's the internet! If I lie over it, nobody will ever be able to prove me wrong, no matter how crazy my crap is!

Even players like Yasu and Take don't AAA everything EVERY time. The only way you'd see someone get only perfects every game is if you only saw him play one/two songs and he just so happened to AAA them on those plays. The crap about him making the floor shake makes me want you to believe you even less, because good players step LIGHTLY, not heavily.

And besides, if someone could AAA max300 (IN AMERICA, I know overseas players have done it, but nobody outside of Japan has given any proof of them AAA'ing max300), we'd have heard about him, and who he is / what he goes by, and probably have pictures / videos...

I'm not saying that it's totally 100% impossible you're telling the truth, I'm just saying nobody's gonna give you the benefit of the doubt if it seems like 99.9% bullshit.
Old 10-18-2003, 10:31 PM   #78
GoringSS
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to GoringSS

Meh, i'm kinda ok at DDR. I just got a Mad Catz pad for my Playstation. Yes the original, not a PS2 (almost got enough moolah, will b there soon ). I also got Konamix, and it has some pretty sweet songs on it. I'm really liking B4U, I can get like 3 or 4 misses on Maniac, but I want to get Max2 for PS2, but until then, i'll be happy busting my legs on Afranova.

Ah the joys of being a DDR pathetic noob. Ahhh...
GoringSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 06:06 AM   #79
Stripeydude
FFR Player

Im getting there on standard
Stripeydude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2003, 06:54 AM   #80
xsilver
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xsilver

i'm 13 and i started about two weeks ago. I can do all the standards and lights, and some heavy's. Is that any good? The only time I've ever played it before i bought it was at the arcade and that was like twice when i sucked. lol.