Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-16-2016, 01:11 PM   #11
TWG Mad Dummy
FFR Player

Default Re: TWG CLX If Emblem was a bad employee Game Thread

but back to the analysis I was just doing on posts that happened since I left.

there's two that I kinda want to talk about.

Andy's analysis of my slot, and Mellon's reads list.

first let me start with the analysis from andy..

While I like where he was going/what he was doing wrt to trying to /solve/ my slot, the fact that it doesn't have any conclusions drawn whatsoever seems really odd to say the least and makes me wonder why he went through the effort of making the post if he isn't even going to say what he thinks about it?

I'd also argue that its a bit odd to have nothing at all to say about my participation so far, but i don't think i've done too much alignment indicitive personally, so i'll let that slide I guess.

Next up, mellon's reads list.

LOL. it legit feels like he/she only read the last like 5 pages. Their town reads straight up have no reasoning AT ALL (and if you'll look closer, they're the top posters in recent pages, so it looks more like an attempted pocket of the active people than anything)

the ???? reads are the weirdest tho imo.

from mellon's reads list

"Tokzic - I didn’t like his opening post and the way he just voted for Storn off of a gut read. This seems like he just wanted to get a vote out there to avoid suspicion from not voting, without any actual reasoning behind it. This would not be super suspicious on Day 1 normally but it was weird because he popped in and did that but didn’t come back until EOD. And he’s been largely absent ever since. However this doesn’t seem too out of character for Tokzic "

first off, this read on tokzic is very wish washy (which is i guess implied in putting him in the ??? area, but still). But when you actually read it, it doesn't sound like it should be wishy washy. It reads like it should be a cut and dry scum read.

re: the bold blue, look at how much negative and scummy stuff mellon points out about tokzic? if that is stuff that they think about tokzic, then why not just put him in the scum reads?

the bold purple is supposed to be why he's not in the scum reads, but that is flimsy weak reasoning at best, and is nowhere near enough to prevent mellon from having a scum read on them (imo). The listing of alot of bad stuff, with the 1 qualification to be able to put them in null reads is very wolfy/mafia'y, and it makes me think that the two of them could easily be W/W.

also, the bold at the beginning seems odd to me as well, because I used that exact reasoning in my scumread of tokzic, and if mellon was sheeping me on it, thats fine; but if they were sheeping me on it, then why do they not have any semblence of a read on me at all?

seems like they are picking and choosing who to talk about, which is inherently scummy.