Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 07-12-2014, 11:38 PM   #261
TWG Ursula
Forum User

Default Re: TWG CXX: Villains United

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Captain Hook View Post
What do you guys think about discussing who we might think some of the players are? I feel like that might help give a little insight into posts if we have an idea of who people are. I know we wont know for sure, but I feel like it could possibly help a little.
I think that this is a waste of time for delving into anything more than meta
Old 07-12-2014, 11:42 PM   #262
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Prince Hans View Post
Don't like Cruella De Vil. I know I said being an instigator doesn't define a role, but I'm concern with her steering.

Could be a front and definitely has the personality to do as such.
Could you maybe articulate your concerns? I'm doing this on purpose but also I'm not perfect so I'd like to know more specifically what you think is going wrong here?

Might help you to be more clear as you are top lynch material.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:43 PM   #263
TWG Ursula
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Darla View Post
k so i'm on board for the Hans lynch. Specifically these posts irk me.

1: Trying to defend yourself while holding up your character to try and keep it almost lighthearted. Don't like it

2: Literally worthless post stating the obvious that the hero's will use stuff from today. What else are they going to do? Still refusing to put a vote or even that high a level of suspicion on anyone.

3: The above quote also kind of contradicts this one. The above one implies that we shouldn't be discussing this much (at least that's how I'm seeing that) and that's after he said this:

4: please

---

Also, leaning villain on Shan Yu, Auto, and Maleficent right now.

Other Hero suspicions include Ursula and Scar.
Yo don't make a big post and then make it as shitty as this one you'll waste people's time.

You gave one elaborate read and then five without any backing; like you're trying to slip them in or some shit. Also buried a top lynch target into the ground.
Old 07-12-2014, 11:49 PM   #264
TWG Maleficent
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Captain Hook View Post
What do you guys think about discussing who we might think some of the players are? I feel like that might help give a little insight into posts if we have an idea of who people are. I know we wont know for sure, but I feel like it could possibly help a little.
We have enough discussion going on as it is. The last thing we need is more clutter, especially if the best it could do is "help a little".
Old 07-12-2014, 11:49 PM   #265
TWG Darla
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Ursula View Post
Yo don't make a big post and then make it as shitty as this one you'll waste people's time.

You gave one elaborate read and then five without any backing; like you're trying to slip them in or some shit. Also buried a top lynch target into the ground.
thanks
Old 07-13-2014, 12:04 AM   #266
TWG Captain Hook
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Maleficent View Post
We have enough discussion going on as it is. The last thing we need is more clutter, especially if the best it could do is "help a little".

It's basically been people going on and on about Hans and me for the same things over and over. I wouldn't say that's really all that much discussion going on. I felt it could help if we had some confident reads on people considering most of us know how people play certain roles. But that's fine, we need something else to discuss though cause it's just beating a dead horse at this point with the other discussion.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:04 AM   #267
TWG Prince Hans
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Cruella De Vil View Post
Could you maybe articulate your concerns? I'm doing this on purpose but also I'm not perfect so I'd like to know more specifically what you think is going wrong here?

Might help you to be more clear as you are top lynch material.
When I said steering, I meant I feel you're taking a position to lead the villains. This was apparent when the first thing you did after some role playing was say "Cut the Disney, be more analytic".

Quote:
Hey I agree with hades on cutting back on Disney crap.
And then proceeded to give some accusations to further make it apparent that you wanted players to do just that.

Yes, it sprouted conversation, but I feel like you have potential to manipulate the villains since you're the one that started it.

Your other posts also have hints of leading in them:

Quote:
if you're going to say "stop doing X" you also need to say "please do X instead." how should villians hunt heroes in this game?
Quote:
you ain't looking for hypocrites jockstrap, you lookin' for dirty liars and their lying lies
Quote:
You're the worst type of white noise poster hans. you keep posting and discussing things vaguely related to current gameplay but you haven't cast a single suspicion. Also having the thought that wolves can use this discussion later coupled with the lack of suspicion you have laid anywhere makes this my first serious vote.
Quote:
Captain Hook I have a villa lean but quit being a bad piece of shit just vote somewhere dude your behavior isn't acceptable play. You can vote on anything wolfy but the rule of day one is the rule of republicans vote early, vote often.
Quote:
Pro tip if you're meta consists of defending yourself five times without votin for someone your meta is bad
This merely just an observation mind you.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:19 AM   #268
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

Why are you afraid of having an opinion, Hans? Like at this point this isn't me connecting the dots to infer a conclusion it's pretty clear you're deliberately not taking a stance on anything.

Like I get having cognitive dissonance in this game but what I don't currently understand is how you can be under so much heat and not have any of your emotions trigger responses towards the people voting you. If you are human it baffles me that you would be getting bussed this hard this early and not find anyone bussing you as opportunistic or shallow in their reasoning...
Old 07-13-2014, 12:26 AM   #269
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

And I guess it didn't come across clear enough but I'm purposefully taking a dominant role in this phase, so you haven't connected that to what you find suspicious about it only pointing out what was probably obvious to everyone.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:28 AM   #270
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

Vote Count: (11 to insta)

:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Last edited by Xiz; 07-13-2014 at 12:53 AM..
Old 07-13-2014, 12:29 AM   #271
TWG Prince Hans
Forum User

I'm guessing my thoughts for the last two pages are not opinions?

I already said I don't have a lead, all the votes currently on me are from people that have stated that I'm not being useful which is probably just an attempt to go for an easy target.

Honestly, I'm not worried about these votes on me, they're just prods to get me to say something (which I'm doing right now, thank you) and we have more than 24 hours. It would be silly to keep the votes on me for the entire duration.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:33 AM   #272
TWG Sid Phillips
Forum User

@Xiz I voted for Hook, not Hans.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:34 AM   #273
TWG Prince Hans
Forum User

Quote:
And I guess it didn't come across clear enough but I'm purposefully taking a dominant role in this phase, so you haven't connected that to what you find suspicious about it only pointing out what was probably obvious to everyone.
Did I say it was suspicious? I said I don't like it because of what I stated. It's a concern which I can see you doing later to intimidate remaining players at your whim.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:34 AM   #274
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

So an opinion in this game is feeling someone is disingenuous and stating that clearly with support

What you are stating is watery facts. You say that people are going for an easy target, and to me that seems like the opportunism a wolf might latch onto, but you haven't looked at a single vote on you and thought "well that is bullshit?" Instead you're thoughts are "I'm willing to read this game and post long-multi quotes and defenses but fuck if I'm going to think about what is going on right now!"

What got you interested in TWG? What drives you to play it?
Old 07-13-2014, 12:38 AM   #275
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by TWG Prince Hans View Post
Did I say it was suspicious? I said I don't like it because of what I stated. It's a concern which I can see you doing later to intimidate remaining players at your whim.
You made a full post casting doubts on it and it's long term potential. We aren't playing the semantics game we are playing the intentions game.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:44 AM   #276
TWG Prince Hans
Forum User

Yeah, it is my intention to let everyone know what I think about you taking a leader position.

I'm also totally setting up to take you down later with that post too! (Controversy folks!)

Quote this later ladies
Old 07-13-2014, 12:48 AM   #277
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Sort of messy sorry, going to bed now. The blank ones I will get to tomorrow, I promise. Don't have much for reds, as I'm focused on weird shit with people that could be green:

Auto - When you pointed out the contradiction by Clayton regarding saying about knowing who people are, I was interested. Wasn't aware that the first post you quoted was actually second. So you quote out of order to get shit on people and then disappear? Weird.

Captain Hook - Ignore Cruella/Scar business and say you're not going to post anything. Attempting to defend himself by saying the same stuff over and over even though it's not explaining anything at all and showing he's either not reading or not understanding anything he has read. Complaining about people not voting for hypocrites, laughed and quoted somebody saying voting for hypocrites is dumb when Hook got called a hypocrite back. Not to mention now you're whining about people 'not reading' when you have yet to do the same properly. Posting that people are jumping on you for not doing anything when it's brought up that people should vote for present people rather than inactives. Maybe you should do something then rather than complaining about it. I agree with Clayton regarding "His game is fearsome and defensive, which probably just means he's newish, but we don't have much else to go by", but I'm leaning hero rather than newbie, or better possibility, newbie hero. Reading through more, continuing to complain about people voting him and not making one effort to fix that. "At this point I feel like Sydrome may be a hero because he's been zero'd in on me", when I stated that I didn't have anything on anybody else yet because I wasn't home to read through the thread and write thoughts. More not reading when he's on people for 'not reading'. "It isn't 11 pages of content that is useful though. Some of it is some of it isn't. Every player has their own way of playing and dragging information out. Mine doesn't have to be the same as others." The thing is, you aren't doing any playing or dragging information out, so you can't talk shit on what's been going on because others have been able to do just fine with what we have now. "Do we not want to get inactive people active? I forgot, we're just supposed to let people fly UTR the whole game and literally not look at them at all." But you aren't really being active and you're getting mad at people for voting you. Later on acting like you are giving up and resorting to calling others lazy when they call you out on continuing to play like shit.

Clayton - Will get to tomorrow when I'm not tired, I promise

Cruella De Vil - Your "I swear I'm not evil" post is weird and when Scar calls you out on it, you vote for him. I don't think calling out odd posts is 'fishy'. Coming on strong and shittalking when attempting to defend, even though you are the one being called out for acting fishy. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=174 is kinda villainy to me though. I'm not sure yet, reading through more I'm more inclined to say villain (oddly), but still kind of null.

Darla - Thoughts regarding Sid and http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=249 make me feel like you are a villain. Not for sure though.

Dr. Facilier - Switching votes and nothing else. Just two posts with nothing of value.

Gaston - Early on, switching votes around to people not posting, and that's it. No other words with it, just votes. Weird thing though, people you vote for talk a tiny bit after you vote for them, but they don't say much at all and then kind of disappear. Maybe you're a hero and you're on a newbie team? Put a vote on them to make them post and not be UTR but they don't know how to do much else? You're not really doing anything useful either though, so I'm still not sure.

Hades - Will get to tomorrow when I'm not tired, I promise

Jafar - Will get to tomorrow when I'm not tired, I promise

Maleficent - Will get to tomorrow when I'm not tired, I promise

Prince Hans - "Didn't know I should be shit smearing on someone with literally no flip presented" Kinda weird. What else are you supposed to do? There's no flips presented for anybody. So are you just wanting to do nothing? Agreeing with Yzma about not discussing a variety of stuff this phase. Seems to hurt us rather than the heroes imo. Not really seeing what you are when you say Cruella is leading.

Randall Boggs - Gave excuse for being absent for a bit, said you didn't like Hans, and then nothing else. Just the two posts.

Scar - Will get to tomorrow when I'm not tired, I promise. I can say now though that I think he is a villain.

Shan Yu - Slight villain read due to posts like http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=215. Not doing much of anything else as I see but nothing fishy compared to others currently.

Shere Khan - YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING AT ALL. Even TWG Canada has done more than you.

Sid Phillips - Contradictory. Saying voting on Hook is unproductive and siding with him. Later telling Hook to shut up about what's going on regarding him and arguing with Hook about his hypocrisy playing. I agree with you now currently though rather than how you started out. Villain for now.

Syndrome - Villain

The Queen - YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANYTHING AT ALL. Even TWG Canada has done more than you.

Ursula - States Scar is jumping over minor stuff and votes for him, but doesn't explain what the minor things are, no backing. "I don't know if Clayton is a human or a wolf but man his posts are A+ so I probably won't vote for him today. Thin wolf lean just for his behavior." HOW? Make post like http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=263 when you are doing the same thing.

Yzma - "Gut feeling for hero between Cruella and Scar, if there is one, would be scar" I know you said gut, but is there anything that is making you lean more scar? Anything you could say to somewhat back it up would be nice. http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...&postcount=148 is dumb. Your explanation of that post is big and fancy, but reading it through, doesn't seem all that smart and still has a bigger chance of harming the villains rather than heroes.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:48 AM   #278
TWG Syndrome
Forum User

Missing some stuff from last page most likely.
Old 07-13-2014, 12:49 AM   #279
TWG Cruella De Vil
Forum User

Why should they quote that for later?
Old 07-13-2014, 12:54 AM   #280
Xiz
TWG Chaos
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to Xiz

I'm bad at vote counts. Sorry. Fixed <3