Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Gaming > The Werewolf Game > TWG Archives
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 02-9-2014, 01:32 PM   #621
cedolad
moonchild~
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to cedolad
Default Re: TWG CVII: Where da Wolves at? (C9++ setup)

I'd wait on the Emerald push, I want to see more from him. Also:

http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...osted&t=135135

is the best thing in the world. I just realized you can click the post count number and it'll show they're posts. I wish I knew this back in previous games, would've made making reads a lot easier xD
Old 02-9-2014, 01:39 PM   #622
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

WAIT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT omg no wonder you were too lazy to play ever

Quote:
Originally Posted by cedolad View Post
I'd wait on the Emerald push, I want to see more from him.
when I say push I don't mean I want him lynched in the next couple of hours, I mean I want to get other people to vote emerald and then I'll decide what I want to do from there
Old 02-9-2014, 01:43 PM   #623
cedolad
moonchild~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dAnceguy117 View Post
WAIT YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT omg no wonder you were too lazy to play ever
Fuccen aye right?

Quote:
when I say push I don't mean I want him lynched in the next couple of hours, I mean I want to get other people to vote emerald and then I'll decide what I want to do from there
Oh right duh...
Old 02-9-2014, 01:45 PM   #624
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

ok, fine, I really have nothing better to do and since I won't be here, let's see what happens, I guess. emerald
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-9-2014, 01:46 PM   #625
cedolad
moonchild~

Quote:
Originally Posted by thesunfan View Post
ok, fine, I really have nothing better to do and since I won't be here, let's see what happens, I guess. emerald
This is like... being the bully in 3rd grade, then saying, "Hey Snotface (emerald), I'm going to push you down at lunch, but not be here, and you're still going to fall down, k? k."

You're a bad bully.
Old 02-9-2014, 01:48 PM   #626
thesunfan
Role Tide
Sectional ModeratorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to thesunfan

Give me your lunch money, kid
Did you get a chance to kill that deadbeat sonuvabitch boyfriend of danceguys', "sunfan"? i hate that fucker. he's a stupid head. i'm way smarter and funnier and prettier and richer and more sensitive than him, and like i can get drunk and still hold complex logical conversations n shit and i bet that fucker cant.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XelNya View Post
I'd suck a dick in a dark, dark alley.
Quote:
Originally Posted by star-crossed View Post
(Someone helpfully lectured us in postgame that we voted out the wrong inactive player with COVID on Day 1.)
Old 02-9-2014, 01:50 PM   #627
cedolad
moonchild~

But mommy packed me a peanut butter and jelly with a crust cuts off
Old 02-9-2014, 01:55 PM   #628
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

All i have is stuff to say about kayla, i'm sorry lol. possible sk, maybe wolf? idk. if she leans sk, the read i got from the day 2 start posts dies immediately haha. her posting has really been rubbing me the wrong way, both in her previous posts, and more recent ones. If you read the rules, i'm pretty sure it becomes obvious that the SK picks either 1-shit bulletproof or seer immunity, and they sends in a nightkill. What doesn't she understand that there was some sort of lucky coincidence, whether it be SK, or roleblocker/doctor+vigi. Honestly, I'm leaning more derp than feigned ignorance about how the SK role functions. Still, the beginning of day "hey guys i was right ha" type post really rubbed me the wrong way it seems

i would need to go back and read stuff if i want to put more detail than "he's suspiscious" for the other people playing, lol. i should be keeping notes instead of rambling every now and then :V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charu View Post
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-9-2014, 01:57 PM   #629
YoshL
Celestial Harbor
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to YoshL Send a message via MSN to YoshL Send a message via Skype™ to YoshL

although hey MeaCulpa, are you posting more b/c busy stuff/work is over? lol

Quote:
Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.
Old 02-9-2014, 02:13 PM   #630
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to psychoangel691

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshL View Post
If you read the rules, i'm pretty sure it becomes obvious that the SK picks either 1-shit bulletproof or seer immunity, and they sends in a nightkill. What doesn't she understand that there was some sort of lucky coincidence, whether it be SK, or roleblocker/doctor+vigi.
When I initially read the roles prior to the game starting I saw SK and all I saw was the wants to kill everyone part. I then went back and read the OP at start of today and saw they had the choice of blocking seer or vigi. Everyone in the thread kept saying bulletproof which had thrown me off at first. I didn't read the mafia pages, I didn't know what was going on. Honestly the way that new players get harped on for simple questions is a little unfair. I'm trying to learn with each and every game, I didn't know exactly what was up with the SK so I asked since a lot of people were talking about it. The OP says this about SK:

Quote:
Serial Killer
(EVERYONE NEEDS TO DIE, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAUGH!!!)

A special role that doesn't have a side. In fact, it is its own side all together. Acts just like a wolf, except he knows no one and the wolves don't know him. If seered, appears Red

AT THE START OF THE GAME, AS IN THEY NEED TO PM THE HOST THIS! THEY MUST TELL ME IF THEY WANT TO BE SEER-PROOF OR 1-SHOT VIGI-PROOF!
It doesn't say they get a night kill on here so I didn't assume as such. I guess I should have assumed so, but I just literally hadn't understood this role.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBackpack View Post
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_God_10 View Post
Dawg you don't even know. It's so fuckin' small I can use a pen cap to jack off

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi19hi19 View Post
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-9-2014, 02:16 PM   #631
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

honestly there should be no reason to worry about SK right now. if town is lucky then wolves and SK will find each other and be accurate during night phases. also if town is lucky, then what WOULD otherwise be a mislynch could end up lynching the SK. understand that SK is essentially a full vigi with nearly no extra information who just so happens to be on a separate team.

emerald looks wolfyyyy let's get one more vote on emerald hereeee

emerald says he's wondering about the two people who voted him: Silvuh and soramimi. emerald never mentions them again. I'm not seeing continuity here. I think that's wolfy because humans rarely draw names out of a hat instead of using some kind of thought process, whereas wolves do that sometimes.
Old 02-9-2014, 02:21 PM   #632
cedolad
moonchild~

Alright, against my better judgement and my current stress on time, I'm going to apply pressure on emerald.

emerald

I don't have much time left until I leave for work at 4pm EST. Dance I hope you lead out this push, I'll be back around 1am EST to give further analysis. Until I leave for work I'm going to be looking through James/Psycho interactions, and shifting through Emeralds posts as well.
Old 02-9-2014, 02:23 PM   #633
dAnceguy117
new hand moves = dab

Old 02-9-2014, 02:27 PM   #634
cedolad
moonchild~

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoangel691 View Post
When I initially read the roles prior to the game starting I saw SK and all I saw was the wants to kill everyone part. I then went back and read the OP at start of today and saw they had the choice of blocking seer or vigi. Everyone in the thread kept saying bulletproof which had thrown me off at first. I didn't read the mafia pages, I didn't know what was going on. Honestly the way that new players get harped on for simple questions is a little unfair. I'm trying to learn with each and every game, I didn't know exactly what was up with the SK so I asked since a lot of people were talking about it. The OP says this about SK:

It doesn't say they get a night kill on here so I didn't assume as such. I guess I should have assumed so, but I just literally hadn't understood this role.
I'm sorry but it does say, "acts like a wolf".. which sort of implies that the SK gets a night kill.

Also information regarding the setup wasn't withheld or anything, all of the information was made public. The fact that you didn't prepare for the game shouldn't be made into an excuse. I understand this is your first time playing this setup, but don't you think it would've been beneficial to yourself and to the rest of us if you took the extra 15 minutes to look through a Wiki page? Maybe a few just to get a general feel for the terms? I mean yeah we're playing a Mafia setup and it's weird because Mafia terms don't translate nicely to TWG, but at the very least you should've prepared for the game.
Old 02-9-2014, 02:35 PM   #635
MeaCulpa
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MeaCulpa

Quote:
Also in the meanwhile, everyone care to post their most suspicious list and why?
In order from most to least suspicious right now:

thesunfan: for reasons above. Essentially, stuck by James pretty hard during day 1 and defended him ("if we lynch him I'm gonna lose it"), and now James flipped wolf.
Velocity: on the fence, but the lack of posts and explanations (save the most recent set of reads) despite having "my own personal list for who I have as wolves" makes it look like you're afraid of saying things.
emerald000: null for me right now. Threw out a few names as his suspicious list (dAnce, sunfan, jrodd I believe) but didn't really qualify the list.
soramimi: haven't really leaned either way. Gut is saying human, but nothing substantive to back it up with. Seems to be making some good analytical posts.
j-rodd123: moved back to neutral on my list after bynary flipped blue. Definitely being very thorough with analyzing all posts and making frequent reads, but I think the bynary tunneling and overconfidence in lynching him is throwing me off.
Silvuh: I was suspicious on day 1 because of the UTR play and lack of substantive posting. But as I said earlier, I know James was supporting a Silvuh lynch near the end of the day, which is dropping Silvuh on my suspicion list. Am I the only one who interpreted the "Things not to do as a wolf" post as a joke? Surely any TWG player won't say "hay i'm a wolf", even if they're 1 away from insta?
cedolad: Nothing suspicious from you that I can see.
dAnceguy117: Leaning more and more green with you. I like your desire to push for info and your reads/post analyses (yeah, even your constant distrust of me...I can see how my gameplay so far looks suspicious).
YoshL: Same as dAnceguy. Good analyses and reads from what I can see. You appeared to be quite aligned with jrodd in day 1, and it had me wondering about masons.
Psychoangel691: Now that I gave it more thought, I have two ways that I'm leaning: either very human, or you're the vigi/SK. Very suspicious of James, and he ended up dead (and a wolf). Can't tell if asking for clarification was legitimately not knowing the roles exactly, or whether you wanted it to "distance yourself" from the SK role. Otherwise, I like your reads and how critical you are of others' posts.
Old 02-9-2014, 02:36 PM   #636
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
I'm sorry but it does say, "acts like a wolf".. which sort of implies that the SK gets a night kill.

Also information regarding the setup wasn't withheld or anything, all of the information was made public. The fact that you didn't prepare for the game shouldn't be made into an excuse. I understand this is your first time playing this setup, but don't you think it would've been beneficial to yourself and to the rest of us if you took the extra 15 minutes to look through a Wiki page? Maybe a few just to get a general feel for the terms? I mean yeah we're playing a Mafia setup and it's weird because Mafia terms don't translate nicely to TWG, but at the very least you should've prepared for the game.
Fine you know what everybody just lynch me then I don't want to play with people like this over someone making a mistake because they're newer.
Quote:
also a fucking helicopter is the absolute last place I'd go to find out how big my dick is
Quote:

Quote:
yeah I'mma go for the Rave7 route she's just perfect, stiff on the top, thin in the middle, and has a BIG THICC END that I can just jack on all night UwU best girl
Old 02-9-2014, 02:37 PM   #637
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Or Charu I see you lurking just replace me. I don't want to play anymore.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Old 02-9-2014, 02:40 PM   #638
MeaCulpa
FFR Simfile Author

Send a message via AIM to MeaCulpa

Lol ninja'd like fuc

Yes yoshl, I'm posting more now because I can. Been traveling around the country for the past couple of weeks, and now I'm settled back at home so I can read and post more.
Old 02-9-2014, 02:46 PM   #639
Charu
Snivy! Dohoho!

I will say I apologize if one of the roles I wrote wasn't clarified in full. In the mean time, sit tight folks, messaging a replacement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnRedWolf87 View Post
Charu the red-nosed Snivy
Had a very shiny nose
And if you ever saw it
You could even say it glows

All of the other Snivies
Used to laugh and call him names
They never let poor Charu
Join in any Snivy games

(Click the arrow to see the rest)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta21 View Post
All in all I would say that Charu not only won this game, his play made me reconsider how I play it.
Old 02-9-2014, 02:51 PM   #640
psychoangel691
Retired Staff
All the things

Quote:
I will say I apologize if one of the roles I wrote wasn't clarified in full. In the mean time, sit tight folks, messaging a replacement.
Not your fault at all, it just didn't click with me that act like a wolf meant nightkill and it should have. Hopefully one of the replacements is available. Sorry Charu.
Quote:
Quote:

Quote:
Closed Thread