Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 03:36 AM   #61
MeganMishmash
FFR Player

Default Re: athiests make me sick

Quote:
http://www.evcforum.net/cgi-bin/dm.c...g&f=3&t=23&m=1

as you can see carbon dating doesnt work very well and its possible that scientists are jsut lying to cover up the fact that if there methods were wrong theyd lose there jobs so there is clearly a lot of bias behind the science influenced by corruption and lies
That source is just some guy. He has no credibility. Just like you. The entire rest of the forum is people debating just like this back and forth.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:37 AM   #62
Dr Tran
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Polexia View Post
there is no proof of aliens so i dont know why your bringing this up you clearly dont know what your talking about
theres proof all around us that aliens exist. just go to any border city and you'll see them everywhere
Old 10-31-2009, 03:37 AM   #63
Polexia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfreak04 View Post
DOUBLE POST!
I thought the big bang theory was consisted of 2 planets colliding? So I guess that's what created the bang.
what created the planets? see where im going with this?

science is useless in explaining any of this all you have are theories and no faith people who have faith know in there hearts that there is somethign more to the universe and scientists are so blind to this and then they wonder why they get so confused when you try to explain to them that faith doesnt require proof but i was blessed with my direct experience with god which to me is a form of proof but all you guys will do is dismiss it as halucination rather than accept that you may be wrong
Old 10-31-2009, 03:37 AM   #64
Divinefury
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr tran View Post
theres proof all around us that aliens exist. Just go to any border city and you'll see them everywhere
lolollolololololoololollol

Best AAA: Yoshi's Cookie, Famouz, the Dream of Scarlet, On Conquest and Capture
I need to play more..
Old 10-31-2009, 03:38 AM   #65
Polexia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Partisan View Post
That's why it's so sad to hear you talk about it. You've seen God, but we haven't and there is no proof that you actually saw Him, nor that he even exists. Your words are NOT enough proof to say that he exists. So your argument is totally invalid to the purpose of this discussion.

P.S. I KNOW that you're way too full of yourself to accept what anyone else has to say. How about that?
not at all talk to all the other people who have seen God too it is not just me are you going to say they all haluicinated too?
Old 10-31-2009, 03:38 AM   #66
MeganMishmash
FFR Player

Quote:
She isn't even listening to anything I say. I already explained to her why it is called a theory and that we do perfectly accept that it can be wrong.
Yeah, but you can't admit that science can be wrong some times so gtfo the forum.
: P
Old 10-31-2009, 03:38 AM   #67
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:
but im not wrong IVE SEEN GOD i have faith in my God and i know he is beyond humanity so why dont you try to explain why God DOESNT exist then well talk
But you can't prove that you have seen god. You can be bull****ting us and we would never know. That's just as if I'm saying "Hey guys, I saw what was inside Area 51, and I got to touch it". Do I have proof? No, but since I experienced it, it automatically makes it true right? No, so therefor when you say that you have seen god, you have no proof, so we can't relaly believe in what you're saying. Same thing goes with whether people believe in ghost's or not. If someone hasn't seen a ghost, chances are they won't believe in them, even if others has "Supposvley seen one". Your logic is false, and you can't expect people to believe what you say.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:38 AM   #68
MyDoctrine_00
WaDaFah
FFR Veteran

(Personal belief, however flawed it may be)
White Holes created the universe. <-- Most interesting one I've heard.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING

LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN

SRSLY, GTFO

LAST CHANCE MAN

You kinda deserve it, now

THE GAME

You lose.

Old 10-31-2009, 03:39 AM   #69
Polexia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastsideman09 View Post
What's He look like?
i only remember a face it was very kind and gentle he was all around me inside my heart and mind and healing me i cant explain more than that because you wouldnt understand he is outside this physical realm
Old 10-31-2009, 03:39 AM   #70
Partisan
T1D
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy View Post
The only proof I see in this thread is that religion physically regresses your brain activity.
She just needs some way of boosting her own self esteem.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 AM   #71
Dr Tran
Banned

Quote:
what created the planets? see where im going with this?

science is useless in explaining any of this all you have are theories and no faith people who have faith know in there hearts that there is somethign more to the universe and scientists are so blind to this and then they wonder why they get so confused when you try to explain to them that faith doesnt require proof but i was blessed with my direct experience with god which to me is a form of proof but all you guys will do is dismiss it as halucination rather than accept that you may be wrong
hey have you seen the movie the da vinci code? did you know that its based on real events O_________O
Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 AM   #72
Polexia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Superfreak04 View Post
But you can't prove that you have seen god. You can be bull****ting us and we would never know. That's just as if I'm saying "Hey guys, I saw what was inside Area 51, and I got to touch it". Do I have proof? No, but since I experienced it, it automatically makes it true right? No, so therefor when you say that you have seen god, you have no proof, so we can't relaly believe in what you're saying. Same thing goes with whether people believe in ghost's or not. If someone hasn't seen a ghost, chances are they won't believe in them, even if others has "Supposvley seen one". Your logic is false, and you can't expect people to believe what you say.
okay so why should i believe it when you say evolution is true why should i believe you oh wait its THEORY OF EVOLUTION

its pretty hard to refute the fact that me and many others have had direct connection to god so we know for a fact he exists
Old 10-31-2009, 03:40 AM   #73
A2P
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to A2P

Why did you make this thread
Old 10-31-2009, 03:41 AM   #74
Divinefury
FFR Player

Quote:
okay so why should i believe it when you say evolution is true why should i believe you oh wait its THEORY OF EVOLUTION

its pretty hard to refute the fact that me and many others have had direct connection to god so we know for a fact he exists

okay so why should i believe it when you say religion is true why should i believe you oh wait its BLIND FAITH

Best AAA: Yoshi's Cookie, Famouz, the Dream of Scarlet, On Conquest and Capture
I need to play more..
Old 10-31-2009, 03:41 AM   #75
MeganMishmash
FFR Player

Quote:
i only remember a face it was very kind and gentle he was all around me inside my heart and mind and healing me i cant explain more than that because you wouldnt understand he is outside this physical realm
Kinda reminds me of Santa. Now THAT'S something I can believe in.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 AM   #76
Superfreak04
FFR Veteran
FFR Veteran

Quote:

Did you even see my earlier post that I said this argument is completely biased? NEITHER OF THE SIDES CAN PROVE WHAT IS RIGHT, AND WHAT IS WRONG! Get that through your head.
Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 AM   #77
MyDoctrine_00
WaDaFah
FFR Veteran

THEORY OF EVOLUTION

We can literally take bones, line them up, and see evolution as it takes place through the course of time.
That's proof enough for the theory to be nearly 100% correct for me.

THIS IS YOUR WARNING

LEAVE WHILE YOU CAN

SRSLY, GTFO

LAST CHANCE MAN

You kinda deserve it, now

THE GAME

You lose.

Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 AM   #78
Dr Tran
Banned

explanations

god version

mommy how are clouds made? theyre made because god sees you doing bad things so he punishes everyone son ^_^

science version

dad how are clouds made?Clouds are collections of water droplets or tiny crystals of ice floating in the air high above ground level. They form when warm air containing moisture moves up into the sky and begins to cool.

Clouds are not all alike. Some are fluffy and white, while others form gray or black coverings over the earth. Clouds float at different heights, have different temperatures, and are made up of varying amounts of water, dust, and ice.

Weather experts, or meteorologists, have named clouds according to their appearance.

Stratus clouds, from the Latin word stratum (sheetlike or layerlike), appear as layers or sheets above the earth.

Cumulus clouds, from the Latin cummulus (pile or heap), are fluffy piles or heaps of clouds.

Cirrus clouds, from the Latin cirrus (curl), are curly white clouds.

Nimbus clouds, from the Latin nimbus (rainstorm), are gray rain clouds.

Cumulonimbus clouds, a combination of cumulus and nimbus clouds, have often reached 60,000 feet in height!
Old 10-31-2009, 03:42 AM   #79
Polexia
Banned

because i want to understand why atheists are so certain that there is no god when it is clearly untrue god exists and there is more than science to life
Old 10-31-2009, 03:43 AM   #80
Polexia
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divinefury View Post
okay so why should i believe it when you say religion is true why should i believe you oh wait its BLIND FAITH
yeah but science in itself a form of faith so you are no better technically

the difference is that science is frequently wrong until they can disprove god they have no argument at all whatsoevr
Closed Thread