Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > Flash Flash Revolution > FFR General Talk > Bug Reports and Suggestions
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-24-2015, 01:04 PM   #16
rushyrulz
Digital Dancing!
Retired StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: "recovered" scores from saved replays

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
Gonna speak for myself there, but the amount of shit I have to manage goes completely unnoticed, and it doesn't phase me at this point because I'm used to it. But I mean, everytime someone makes a mention or thank me for the work I'm making here, goddamn it makes me feel good and that's the only reason why I'm still here.
Sure, I'm in the same boat, but I enjoy doing what I do for the site. It's actually a stress reliever for me to work on projects for FFR whether it be a function of FFR Events or FFR TCG. Nobody can scoff at the amount of work you do noname. The devotion you put into FFR (wiki amongst several other things) is absolutely insane, and I commend you for that. I envy your dedication at times and wish I had more time to devote to FFR. I certainly disagree with the comment you made about your work going completely unnoticed, though .

This has pretty much nothing to do with the subject of this thread, but I thought I'd chime in with a reply to this post

Last edited by rushyrulz; 04-24-2015 at 01:05 PM..
rushyrulz is offline   Reply With Quote