Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2007, 08:24 AM   #32
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164
Default Re: 8-Year-Old Charged For Sexual Conduct With Sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragula219 View Post
Of course it's not that same thing as making love, but I'm not talking about that. Recreational sex is still very much pleasurable, even if you don't love someone, and very good for you. I believe in todays life of over-stimulation, sex does not have to be used only in the way you are talking about.
Wow, Dragula, aren't you the bull-headed one. The whole act of sex runs right down to the fact that you love someone. Want to stay in shape? Go ****ing take a two-mile jog. Want pleasure? Use your ****ing right hand if you need a release so bad. Obviously you have no respect for women, or in that case, yourself.

First, that nice little hormone called oxytocin is going to hurt you. Maybe you won't have a problem forgetting all the women you've had sex with, but there will be a few that will have that hormone released and will not leave you alone. I don't know how frequently you "get around," but you're sure going to have a lot of women that are all your "best friend" in the future.

Sex as an expression of love: If you want to settle down for the rest of your life with a girl, well, you aren't exactly going to be able to look her in the eye and say that you've waited your whole life just to have this experience with her and only her, right? It wasn't worth waiting for her? Hmm. Oh, and what if the sex isn't as good as past experiences? You'll probably drop her like a sack of bricks, am I right? If you didn't have a previous experience to compare it to, that problem wouldn't exist.

Oh, and if girls are willing to have sex with you left and right, the odds are against you that at some point, you're going to contract an STD; a condom isn't going to protect from everything. Odds are if a girl is willing to have sex right away, she really doesn't care if her partner gets an STD; who wants to have sex with a carrier? "I'll get my pleasure; if he gets the disease, it's not my problem."

I'll start laughing my ass off if you end up getting a girl pregnant through your completely harmless and "good-for-you" recreational sex. But, judging from your attitude towards the act, you'll probably cut and run when things go wrong. NEWS FLASH: CONDOMS ARE NOT 100% FOOLPROOF. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I'm sorry if I'm making any false assumptions based on your character or what you do, but understand damn well that you've left yourself open to being perceived that way.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

Last edited by nforcer06164; 06-11-2007 at 09:51 AM..
nforcer06164 is offline   Reply With Quote