Go Back   Flash Flash Revolution > General Discussion > Chit Chat
Register FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-2007, 08:24 AM   #81
nforcer06164
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to nforcer06164 Send a message via Skype™ to nforcer06164
Default Re: 8-Year-Old Charged For Sexual Conduct With Sitter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragula219 View Post
Of course it's not that same thing as making love, but I'm not talking about that. Recreational sex is still very much pleasurable, even if you don't love someone, and very good for you. I believe in todays life of over-stimulation, sex does not have to be used only in the way you are talking about.
Wow, Dragula, aren't you the bull-headed one. The whole act of sex runs right down to the fact that you love someone. Want to stay in shape? Go ****ing take a two-mile jog. Want pleasure? Use your ****ing right hand if you need a release so bad. Obviously you have no respect for women, or in that case, yourself.

First, that nice little hormone called oxytocin is going to hurt you. Maybe you won't have a problem forgetting all the women you've had sex with, but there will be a few that will have that hormone released and will not leave you alone. I don't know how frequently you "get around," but you're sure going to have a lot of women that are all your "best friend" in the future.

Sex as an expression of love: If you want to settle down for the rest of your life with a girl, well, you aren't exactly going to be able to look her in the eye and say that you've waited your whole life just to have this experience with her and only her, right? It wasn't worth waiting for her? Hmm. Oh, and what if the sex isn't as good as past experiences? You'll probably drop her like a sack of bricks, am I right? If you didn't have a previous experience to compare it to, that problem wouldn't exist.

Oh, and if girls are willing to have sex with you left and right, the odds are against you that at some point, you're going to contract an STD; a condom isn't going to protect from everything. Odds are if a girl is willing to have sex right away, she really doesn't care if her partner gets an STD; who wants to have sex with a carrier? "I'll get my pleasure; if he gets the disease, it's not my problem."

I'll start laughing my ass off if you end up getting a girl pregnant through your completely harmless and "good-for-you" recreational sex. But, judging from your attitude towards the act, you'll probably cut and run when things go wrong. NEWS FLASH: CONDOMS ARE NOT 100% FOOLPROOF. NOT EVEN CLOSE.

I'm sorry if I'm making any false assumptions based on your character or what you do, but understand damn well that you've left yourself open to being perceived that way.

PROUD OWNER OF TWO OMEGA FAVORS. YEAH, NICE TRY.
Giant NES Controller (4 FEET) progress: PAINT IS DONE!
Download my Wii Music Suite v1.0, and PM me with your input!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeek
My mind says "GOGOGOG" and my hands go "wut no scru u ***"

Last edited by nforcer06164; 06-11-2007 at 09:51 AM..
nforcer06164 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:14 AM   #82
flashman41
OMG ceiling cat!
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to flashman41 Send a message via MSN to flashman41 Send a message via Yahoo to flashman41

Misleading titles FTW.
flashman41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 09:51 AM   #83
spyke252
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to spyke252

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashman41 View Post
Misleading titties FTW.
Can this please be in TGB?
spyke252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 10:40 AM   #84
LN_BlankZ
FFR Player

Send a message via MSN to LN_BlankZ

That 14 y.o is one sick girl...on the other hand...i like those type.
Old 06-11-2007, 10:47 AM   #85
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

This kind of thing is exactly why women shouldn't complain that the world is sexist solely against them. This is the most backwards thing I've ever heard, they pressed charges on the 8-year-old??????? The sitter initiated it, she should be forced to register as a sex offender and never babysit again, at least. If a 14 year old boy was babysitting an 8 year old girl and he dared her to touch his penis, do you think the courts would've just let it go as harmless?

And about the actual act itself, you people who said he's going to grow up to be a child-molestor or rapist or whatever, I really hope you're not serious. He obviously has no problem about touching a breast, he wasn't like forcing himself on her for more. He's got the right idea, breasts aren't that big a deal.
Old 06-11-2007, 12:52 PM   #86
Coolboyrulez0
VICES
FFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerFFR Veteran

That's sorta of sick but If I have undstood it right, they both wanted it so thats like not really punishiable IMO.

cßr
Coolboyrulez0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 01:26 PM   #87
Grandiagod
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to Grandiagod Send a message via MSN to Grandiagod

You all are fucking morons who are waaaaaaay to uptight about sex.

It's not some magical act nor is it some destructive force.

Morons.
Old 06-11-2007, 01:34 PM   #88
FishFishRevolution
GotR Creator
Retired StaffFFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Yahoo to FishFishRevolution Send a message via Skype™ to FishFishRevolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grandiagod View Post
You all are fucking morons who are waaaaaaay to uptight about sex.

It's not some magical act nor is it some destructive force.

Morons.
I swear I typed up this post and then deleted it because I didn't feel like getting into how much religion has f*cked up our society's moral compass.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:04 PM   #89
xDerMetzgermeisterx
FFR Player

Send a message via AIM to xDerMetzgermeisterx

"People took acid to make the world weird, now it is weird so they're taking prozac to make it normal"

^not enough people took prozac or more are taking acid. what a strange world. heck im strange.
Old 06-11-2007, 02:42 PM   #90
spyke252
FFR Player
FFR Veteran

Send a message via AIM to spyke252

obligatory BREAST FEEDING post
spyke252 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2007, 02:53 PM   #91
phe0nixblade
Praise the sun mofo
FFR Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orch_Dork View Post
i would have done more than touch them
Stab them? Catch them on fire? Bloe 'em up? Etc?
Old 06-11-2007, 05:30 PM   #92
Dragula219
FFR Player

Quote:
Originally Posted by nforcer06164 View Post
Wow, Dragula, aren't you the bull-headed one. The whole act of sex runs right down to the fact that you love someone. Want to stay in shape? Go ****ing take a two-mile jog. Want pleasure? Use your ****ing right hand if you need a release so bad. Obviously you have no respect for women, or in that case, yourself.
Why in the hell would you say I have no respect for women? It's not like a girl I'm having sex with wouldn't know I feel this way about it (which I always make it abundantly clear, as to not cause any emotional damage), even if it's a girl that I do love. Of course, if that was the situation, I wouldn't be having sex with anyone else, and I agree it means a lot more to both of us.

It seems you're saying all this based on the assumption that I'm the only one who thinks this way, or that no women think this way. Either way, you are very much mistaken. There are many women who think the same way as I do about this topic.

Quote:
First, that nice little hormone called oxytocin is going to hurt you. Maybe you won't have a problem forgetting all the women you've had sex with, but there will be a few that will have that hormone released and will not leave you alone. I don't know how frequently you "get around," but you're sure going to have a lot of women that are all your "best friend" in the future.
Yes, I am well aware of this hormone, what you might not know is that it not only is it a hormone that cause bonding, it also causes sexual arousal. In fact, it is much more likely to cause sexual arousal than cause bonding, since it is the hormones primary function.

Women seem to not have the hormone cause this "bond" you're describing when they feel the same way about the sex as I do before we actually engage in sex. Of course, this is just an observation of mine, and I have no studies or anything like that to back it up.

And, for the record, I don't take advantage of girls. Most of the sexual partners I have are older than me or the same age, and damn close to all of them feel the same way I do about sex.

Quote:
Sex as an expression of love: If you want to settle down for the rest of your life with a girl, well, you aren't exactly going to be able to look her in the eye and say that you've waited your whole life just to have this experience with her and only her, right? It wasn't worth waiting for her? Hmm. Oh, and what if the sex isn't as good as past experiences? You'll probably drop her like a sack of bricks, am I right? If you didn't have a previous experience to compare it to, that problem wouldn't exist.
And here lies my main argument I've been pushing: I don't believe that is the case, necessarily. We're just going to have to agree to disagree, because I honestly don't believe sex has to be used only as an expression of love. It can also be used for friends who are sexually attracted to each other to have fun.

No offense, but that was a very dick thing to assume. You don't know anything about me, yet you say I'd "drop my friends like a sack of bricks" because a sexual experience wasn't as good as a previous one. I care a lot more about friendship than I do about sex, and to imply that that isn't true just because I don't think sex has to be used as an expression of love is pretty god damn ignorant.

Quote:
Oh, and if girls are willing to have sex with you left and right, the odds are against you that at some point, you're going to contract an STD; a condom isn't going to protect from everything. Odds are if a girl is willing to have sex right away, she really doesn't care if her partner gets an STD; who wants to have sex with a carrier? "I'll get my pleasure; if he gets the disease, it's not my problem."
Contrary to what you may believe, I haven't had all that many sexual partners. And contrary to what you may believe, All most all of the sexual partners I've had have been good friends of mine that recognized we should stop being so immature and realize that we both want to have sex with each other. Don't assume I am unaware of STD's. As often as possible I get tested and, if we get the chance, I try to get friends I'm having sex with to go with me to get tested before we have sex because they don't want to get STD's either, And even then I still use a condom. Also, It's pretty much well known in the group of friends I hang out with who has STD's and who doesn't.

Again you have made this grand assumption that I am some asshole that tris to sleep with every girl I come I contact with, just because I don't think the exact same way you do.

Quote:
I'll start laughing my ass off if you end up getting a girl pregnant through your completely harmless and "good-for-you" recreational sex. But, judging from your attitude towards the act, you'll probably cut and run when things go wrong. NEWS FLASH: CONDOMS ARE NOT 100% FOOLPROOF. NOT EVEN CLOSE.
Actually, most condoms are damn close to 100%, ussally around 98-99%. Coupled with Birth control (Obviously the girls I have sex with are not stupid) It is virtually immpossible to get pregnant.

What you said in bold I found extremely offensive. Seriously, What the **** is your problem? You don't know anything about me except one belief I have, and you have the nerve to judge what I would do in that situation based on that one belief. Just to clear it up, the first step I would take would be to ask her to get an abortion, if she wouldn't then I'd ask her to put it up for adoption, and if she really couldn't do that then I wouldn't jump into a rash decision like getting married, but I would help raise the baby to the best of my ability at my young age. Way to make yourself look like an asshole.

Quote:
I'm sorry if I'm making any false assumptions based on your character or what you do, but understand damn well that you've left yourself open to being perceived that way.
At least you apologized, but I don't see how I opened myself up for some of the bull-**** you've said. I simply disagreed with you on something, and you jumped to conclusions as fast as you could. Don't be so quick to judge.

Last edited by Dragula219; 06-13-2007 at 11:53 AM..
Dragula219 is offline   Reply With Quote