View Single Post
Old 06-5-2016, 11:29 AM   #13
gold stinger
Signature Extraordinare~~
Song Submission & Events Manager
Game ManagerEvent StaffSimfile JudgeFFR Wiki StaffFFR Simfile AuthorFFR Music ProducerD7 Elite KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Send a message via Skype™ to gold stinger
Default Re: Free 11th Official Tournament Signatures Here!

request list updated to here.

Got some irl stuff today to clear up, but if and when I get home today or wake up tomorrow, my main priority will be signatures. Probably going to put about 50% of my work intake on pre-offered signatures for Team Pony & Team Pokemon, and then devote the other 50% of my work load to signature requests.

My goal is to get through 3 requests per day alongside with a generous amount of work done on Team Pony & Team Pokemon signatures, and once the Team Pony & Team Pokemon signatures are done & out of the way (hopefully before the end of this week) I can move to 5 - 6 requests on a good day or something like that.

I'll be working up until June 23rd, 2016, which is the last day before the suggested start time for the tournament. After that day, will probably not want to do any more signatures. After that time, if you still have a request that you really want done, PM me on discord or on the forums and I'll see if I can find some free time for it.

- Tosh 2014

Last edited by gold stinger; 06-5-2016 at 11:32 AM..
gold stinger is offline   Reply With Quote