View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 11:22 PM   #43
alloyus
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
FFR Simfile AuthorD8 Godly KeysmasherFFR Veteran

Default Re: Friday Talent Show FFR Setlist

Looks like I'm alone but I truly believe that you should only play one song, I've actually given this some thought myself and what I would do, and I really don't think most people will wanna sit there for 13 minutes to watch someone play this for a talent show. It'll definitely look good to them, but I also definitely feel like people will not want to sit there watching you play for such an extended period of time (think about other acts that you said people would be doing, singing/dancing will more than likely not take more than 5 minutes, if that). That being said, I saw AJ suggest Ambient Angels and would say that just playing that would be an AMAZING choice. Song choice is fairly critical because you don't want to play some pony shit and have people be all "wtf is this" and I don't think you should play any classical song just because there are those jerks who will think "yeah, go do that on a real instrument." But for Ambient Angels it's a very dance-y song and the vocals aren't high-pitched which I guess bothers some people? And it definitely gets harder as the song goes on which is great. Don't know if what I'm saying matters to you whatsoever xD But good luck with this, I probably wouldn't have been able to do this in front of school xP

^FFP_D0pey btw
alloyus is offline   Reply With Quote