View Single Post
Old 07-13-2012, 09:57 PM   #163
Nen Master
Banned

Default Re: Suspicious scores thread~

Quote:
Originally Posted by noname219 View Post
I have nothing against you Anaru, but it's hard to believe someone that has botted more than one time. Even if your account is 100% legit, your reputation will follow you whether you want it or not.
and this is the kind of mindset that is toxic to the community

yes lets exile this one person for an indefinite amount of time because his presence in the community will harm everyone

man i swear if people's jimmies are rustled because of online ffr scores then they need a psychological checkup or something

"oh mah god......my rank on dis song went down by 1 and its due to some guy... icant sleep... fuu!"

ps) i legitimately believe im a more of a positive being than a negative one to ffr/sm because i've been stepping good files, i havent harmed anyone's tournament or event, i havent spammed the forums with irrelevant and annoying content, and if anything my files have been getting positive reviews so i think im here to stay (at least for the stepping part)

so even if mods, authorities, or players believe i'm the most annoying, the man with the most alts, then aight whatever.
i dont even post goatse or anything like lj did but lol o. k. im just gonna keep sending in files anyways

Last edited by Nen Master; 07-13-2012 at 09:59 PM..
Nen Master is offline   Reply With Quote