"Angel" My first love poem

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • mead1
    Cerebellumberjack
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 3960

    #31
    Re: "Angel" My first love poem

    Nah, I actually wrote that other poem for an English assignment last year and was posting it as a mockery, since it contains a similarly repeated term of endearment.

    Comment

    • Midnighter
      FFR Player
      • May 2009
      • 49

      #32
      Re: "Angel" My first love poem

      Originally posted by mead1
      Nah, I actually wrote that other poem for an English assignment last year and was posting it as a mockery, since it contains a similarly repeated term of endearment.
      Now you're mocking me. Wow.

      Comment

      • mead1
        Cerebellumberjack
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 3960

        #33
        Re: "Angel" My first love poem

        Originally posted by mead1
        My initial post was very mean, so I'm going to simply say that you used an emoticon in your poem. If it wasn't already boring and cliche, that alone would have made it unfit for viewing by anyone the poem wasn't written for.
        I've been mocking you since about here.

        Comment

        • Svaz
          quite clever
          • Oct 2008
          • 792

          #34
          Re: "Angel" My first love poem

          Whoa whoa whoa, where did the emoticon go? that was the best part!

          Comment

          • Midnighter
            FFR Player
            • May 2009
            • 49

            #35
            Re: "Angel" My first love poem

            This is getting dull

            Comment

            • Midnighter
              FFR Player
              • May 2009
              • 49

              #36
              Re: "Angel" My first love poem

              thanks for the feedback everyone. I'm gonna be posting some new stuff. they will be poems written before i got feedback on this one so they may be the same, a bit.

              Comment

              Working...