Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Stewie7Griffin
    FFR Veteran
    • Jun 2006
    • 191

    #16
    Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

    i'm working on chapter 2 as we speak.... i be done by tonight
    FMO FC's: 7
    The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
    Hajnal
    Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
    Epidermis
    Strangeprogram
    Choprite
    Novo Mundo

    Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

    Comment

    • EnR
      Massive flaming dildos.
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Jul 2007
      • 8431

      #17
      Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

      Reminds me of my 9th grade English short story.
      sigpic

      Comment

      • OnixRose
        FFR Player
        • Aug 2006
        • 1023

        #18
        Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

        Originally posted by kitkat9
        who thinks stupid to be funny (ME!)
        Originally posted by pokelda
        girl, you probably don't even know the half of it.
        Originally posted by kitkat9
        I don't get what you mean by that, im trying to figure out if you are like, making fun of me or what. You know what don't tell me...
        fukn lmao
        Last edited by OnixRose; 03-29-2009, 10:16 PM.

        1000% supporter of FFR character additions
        Originally posted by leonid
        FFR should implement a form of CAPTCHA that filters out not only spambots but also retards.

        Comment

        • tofurox
          Them arrows.
          • May 2006
          • 2263

          #19
          Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

          LMAO!

          This sig has been enhanced by the FFR Staff for being too large. Thank you for participating.

          Comment

          • funmonkey54
            The Chill Keeper
            • Oct 2007
            • 4127

            #20
            Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

            Haha, chapter 2 made me laugh in that the sheer irrelevance of nearly every aspect and detail to the faint plot that has been set up. Good job! =D

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #21
              Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

              This is probably the most worthless piece of shit to ever grace this wasteland of a subforum.

              This said, I would feel bad if I wasn't at least slightly helpful, so here's some criticism.

              A. Learn to spell panicked, artery, and hang-glider.

              B. Learn to apply commas properly.

              Comment

              • coraleaterlinda
                FFR Veteran
                • Nov 2008
                • 415

                #22
                Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                "sheets of notepad.exe" - genius.

                i lol'd so very hard.

                Comment

                • radxmad
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 50

                  #23
                  Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                  Where's Waldo!

                  Comment

                  • Tokzic
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2005
                    • 6878

                    #24
                    Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                    the only person in this topic so far that knows what they're talking about is mead

                    Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                    Comment

                    • robertsona
                      missa in h-moll
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Dec 2006
                      • 4000

                      #25
                      Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                      i have no idea if this is a joke or not but yeah it's really bad

                      Comment

                      • Svaz
                        quite clever
                        • Oct 2008
                        • 792

                        #26
                        Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                        Originally posted by mead1
                        This is probably the most worthless piece of shit to ever grace this wasteland of a subforum.

                        This said, I would feel bad if I wasn't at least slightly helpful, so here's some criticism.

                        A. Learn to spell panicked, artery, and hang-glider.

                        B. Learn to apply commas properly.
                        I feel that this post is exceptional, but fails to address the utter lack of any paragraphs whatsoever. This overlooking is a criminal act, on the author's behalf.

                        Comment

                        • NFD
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2007
                          • 4715

                          #27
                          Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                          They have ADHD.

                          Comment

                          • dore
                            caveman pornstar
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 6317

                            #28
                            Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                            ADHD is a bull**** disease and you're a consumer whore if you think otherwise
                            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IREnpHco9mw

                            Comment

                            • kitkat9
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2009
                              • 87

                              #29
                              Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                              Sorry, but i would say that ADHD is not fake, uhm, test have been done and it has been proven that there are different brain patterns.
                              I for one know what I experience compared to any other human being, and I know that a lot of my behavior I don't know that I'm doing it until after the fact or while im in the act. My actions are functioned before I realize my own thoughts (usually).

                              Comment

                              • Windscarredfaith
                                (づ ̄ � ̄)づ watermelon
                                • Mar 2005
                                • 2612

                                #30
                                Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

                                To be optimistic, I think that if your girlfriend likes it, it's all that matters. Otherwise... just lol.

                                Comment

                                Working...