Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • XxdragonhunterxX
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2008
    • 24

    #31
    Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

    lol, sorry dore, but my older bro has ADHD and you are pretty stupid for thinking its fake :P
    the king of awesomeness has arrived, join the party

    Comment

    • All_That_Chaz
      Supreme Dictator For Life
      • Apr 2004
      • 5874

      #32
      Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

      To those of you flaming, please cut it out. You know who you are. And please don't derail the thread with arguments over ADHD.

      Anyway, Stewie, if this isn't supposed to be taken seriously at all, I think it's actually not too bad as a stream of consciousness kind of thing. I honestly think this would work as a short using claymation or something. Get some British guy to read it out loud in the background while all the random garbage is happening. I bet it would sell.

      On the other side of things, the story has no structure, no plot, no relatable characters, and it's littered with errors. But even if you fix these things, there still won't be much of a story here, so go with the stream of consciousness idea.
      Back to "Back to Earth"
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      dammit chaz
      Originally posted by FoJaR
      god dammit chaz
      Originally posted by MalReynolds
      I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

      Comment

      • Stewie7Griffin
        FFR Veteran
        • Jun 2006
        • 191

        #33
        Re: Random series i started called "LaLa The Kitty Cat"

        lolz okay people it's not supposed to be a good story damn... >.< it's just a bunch of random **** i wrote down O.O the first one i wrote for my girlfriend because if you met us... HOLY **** we laugh at the most random ****ing stupid things ever and this cracked her up... if you want to know me and my girlfriend, read this story and it sums our life up perfectly... if you can understand it, who cares about grammar and errors, if i really wanted to publish this then i would actualy take my time to correct the grammar and errors and what not but i really don't care... i wrote chapter 2 because people loved the first chapter and wanted more... and i plan on writing more for those who actually enjoyed it... don't take it seriously and stop criticizing me on my errors whereas i really don't care.... if you don't like it then don't post here... why not go criticize the movies such as.... epic movie, disaster movie, meet the spartans, super heroes movie, and space balls, whereas it's all pretty much the same thing... it's not meant to be serious, it's meant to be funny at how horribly bad it is..

        *edit* ADHD is a proven disorder, as to Dissociative Identity Disorder is also... it's all chemical misbalances in the brain... study psychology in the fields of mental disorders and you will get to know your things

        *edit** if you wonder why i'd write such stories.... just look at my avatar
        Last edited by Stewie7Griffin; 04-1-2009, 02:28 AM.
        FMO FC's: 7
        The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
        Hajnal
        Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
        Epidermis
        Strangeprogram
        Choprite
        Novo Mundo

        Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

        Comment

        • Archelos
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2009
          • 104

          #34
          Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

          I didn't bother to read this because it is a wall of text. Maybe use a little bit of spacing? I'm not even talking about grammatical errors.

          Originally posted by dore
          ADHD is a bull**** disease and you're a consumer whore if you think otherwise
          110%
          Yeah I'll make a sig later.

          Comment

          • Stewie7Griffin
            FFR Veteran
            • Jun 2006
            • 191

            #35
            Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

            Originally posted by Archelos
            I didn't bother to read this because it is a wall of text. Maybe use a little bit of spacing? I'm not even talking about grammatical errors.



            110%
            i'm sorry you're to lazy to read archelos, and ignorance is the key to idiocracy. i suppose you're a creationist also?

            *edit* alzheimers doesn't exist, short term memory loss doesn't exist, amnesia doesn't exist, according to your assumptions
            Last edited by Stewie7Griffin; 04-1-2009, 03:42 AM.
            FMO FC's: 7
            The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
            Hajnal
            Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
            Epidermis
            Strangeprogram
            Choprite
            Novo Mundo

            Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

            Comment

            • Archelos
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2009
              • 104

              #36
              Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

              Did somebody who cannot use a capital letter, a period, or the correct form of the word "too" just call me ignorant? Jesus ****ing Christ.

              Also, you are the one who puts not a single space in this whole damn thing except in between chapters and then you got on my case for being too "lazy"? You were too lazy to hit the enter button when needed and you actually call me lazy? Are you 8 years old or 9? Learn proper English, learn proper writing techniques, and learn the proper time to flame somebody.

              In case you didn't notice, posting what you write in this forum doesn't entitle you to a good review, it entitles you to an honest one. Instead of taking my post up the ass, you could have actually taken it seriously and said "Oh maybe I should actually space my ****ing material so people will want to read it / enjoy reading it more." Why do you think people make paragraphs? Or even line breaks? Look at this very post. I have broken it up in sections based on the issues I am addressing. TRY IT SOMETIME

              Oh, and FYI, I wasn't the only one to mention how you need to space your **** out.

              Originally posted by Stewie7Griffin
              alzheimers doesn't exist, short term memory loss doesn't exist, amnesia doesn't exist, according to your assumptions
              Uhhhh.... what????? I'm trying to figure this one out... I said one thing doesn't exist so I said all those things don't exist? Really? So all those things are the same? Because one disease exists we're supposed to assume they all do? You really are 8 years old. That is championship logic there dumbass.
              Last edited by Archelos; 04-1-2009, 03:49 AM.
              Yeah I'll make a sig later.

              Comment

              • Stewie7Griffin
                FFR Veteran
                • Jun 2006
                • 191

                #37
                Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                i'm not being to lazy to capitalize my lettering or space it as to i feel i do not need to... if you can completely understand me perfectly well without it then why use it? who was the one to say what's proper is proper? that's bull****... there is no such thing as proper as to it's an opinionated subject. you can't say somethings right just because it's the widely accepted. in the united states, rap/hip hop is the most widely accepted genre of music among all others. do you like it? if you do then all will to you listening to it. i may actually consider spacing or capitalizing my lettering as if i was trying to make it serious in the first place. whereas i could give a flying **** who reads it or who doesn't. i don't care about grammar because that story even with grammatical errors being corrected would make completely no sense. THE WAY IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE. posting in this forum may not entitle me to a good review but it entitles me to reply to reviews as i feel needed. don't post in my thread if you don't like it. you're just taking up space for the people who enjoy reading the very incorrect "inproper" nonsense story that i have written. at least i choose not to speak in chat speak. u want me 2 tlk like dat? i find it rather annoying. stop being such a grammar nazi. it's not that big of a deal.

                Originally posted by Archelos
                Uhhhh.... what????? I'm trying to figure this one out... I said one thing doesn't exist so I said all those things don't exist? Really? So all those things are the same? Because one disease exists we're supposed to assume they all do? You really are 8 years old. That is championship logic there dumbass.
                i said according to your assumption... they are all mental DISORDERS... not diseases.. i can't get ADHD from a bacteria... learn your facts. and point being that they have the same amount of research and proof that those DISORDERS exist just as they do ADHD... you truly are a creationist, i see it now
                Last edited by Stewie7Griffin; 04-1-2009, 04:00 AM.
                FMO FC's: 7
                The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
                Hajnal
                Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
                Epidermis
                Strangeprogram
                Choprite
                Novo Mundo

                Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

                Comment

                • Archelos
                  FFR Player
                  • Mar 2009
                  • 104

                  #38
                  Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                  Originally posted by Stewie7Griffin
                  who was the one to say what's proper is proper? that's bull****... there is no such thing as proper as to it's an opinionated subject. you can't say somethings right just because it's the widely accepted.
                  ....oh ...my ...GOD. You DO realize we are talking about the ENGLISH LANGUAGE here, right? It is a language. It has rules. You capitalize at certain times, add periods at certain times, etc. Yes, there is a such thing as proper. It was decided on many, many years ago. Everyone follows these rules. How do you not understand that?

                  So hold on, if I am sitting in an English class and my teacher is telling me how to form a proper sentence I can now say "Actually that's just your OPINION of what makes proper English." How do you think that would fly? Oh, there IS a definition of proper English, and you, my friend, apparently cannot ****ing use it.

                  Originally posted by Stewie7Griffin
                  stop being such a grammar nazi. it's not that big of a deal.
                  Actually, it is.



                  Originally posted by Stewie7Griffin
                  i said according to your assumption... they are all mental DISORDERS... not diseases.. i can't get ADHD from a bacteria... learn your facts. and point being that they have the same amount of research and proof that those DISORDERS exist just as they do ADHD... you truly are a creationist, i see it now
                  According to my assumption, ADHD is bull****. Where in my assumption do I say

                  ALL MENTAL DISORDERS ARE BULL****

                  Where did you get that out of my post, Stewie? Huh? You pull that **** out of thin air? Sure seems like it. I said nowhere in my post that all mental disorders are bull****. Just because I'm saying one is doesn't mean I'm saying they all are. If you really think that is a logical conclusion to what I was saying, you have less brain cells than a ****ing rock.
                  Last edited by Archelos; 04-1-2009, 04:04 AM.
                  Yeah I'll make a sig later.

                  Comment

                  • Stewie7Griffin
                    FFR Veteran
                    • Jun 2006
                    • 191

                    #39
                    Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                    i guess i should be banned... you're logic is set on flaming and being right more than it is understanding what i'm saying... catholic schools teach the bible... does it make it right? jewish schools teach the jewish religion... does it make it right? okay i'm making my own language how about that? let's call it... hsilgne okay... i made up the rules for my own language... i speak it. you can't flame me now. you cannot say i'm wrong when actualy i am right because i do believe i'm speaking proper hsilgne....

                    Originally posted by Archelos
                    According to my assumption, ADHD is bull****. Where in my assumption do I say

                    ALL MENTAL DISORDERS ARE BULL****

                    Where did you get that out of my post, Stewie? Huh? You pull that **** out of thin air? Sure seems like it. I said nowhere in my post that all mental disorders are bull****. Just because I'm saying one is doesn't mean I'm saying they all are. If you really think that is a logical conclusion to what I was saying, you have less brain cells than a ****ing rock.
                    do explain how ADHD is wrong then my friend? explain to me how ADHD is bull**** and all the rest which fall under the same category aren't... you do realize alzheimers, short term memory loss, amnesia, and ADHD are all chemical misbalances of the brain right?
                    Last edited by Stewie7Griffin; 04-1-2009, 04:12 AM.
                    FMO FC's: 7
                    The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
                    Hajnal
                    Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
                    Epidermis
                    Strangeprogram
                    Choprite
                    Novo Mundo

                    Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

                    Comment

                    • Archelos
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2009
                      • 104

                      #40
                      Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                      Originally posted by Stewie7Griffin
                      catholic schools teach the bible... does it make it right? jewish schools teach the jewish religion... does it make it right?
                      You just don't get it, do you? English is not a religion. It is a language. Who cares if anyone teaches it? People speak it. IT IS REAL, I guarantee you. You're trying to compare something as obviously real as the English language to a religion, which requires faith. It is not a good comparison at all.

                      Originally posted by Stewie7Griffin
                      okay i'm making my own language how about that? let's call it... hsilgne okay... i made up the rules for my own language... i speak it. you can't flame me now. you cannot say i'm wrong when actualy i am right because i do believe i'm speaking proper hsilgne....
                      *sigh* Did you even READ the link I gave you? The forum rules? Here, let me quote it for you:

                      On the FFR Forums, we have taken the stance that proper English is mandatory.
                      Go ahead and make up the hsilgne language. ENGLISH is still mandatory.
                      Yeah I'll make a sig later.

                      Comment

                      • Stewie7Griffin
                        FFR Veteran
                        • Jun 2006
                        • 191

                        #41
                        Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                        ban me then... call me a rebel...
                        FMO FC's: 7
                        The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
                        Hajnal
                        Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
                        Epidermis
                        Strangeprogram
                        Choprite
                        Novo Mundo

                        Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

                        Comment

                        • Archelos
                          FFR Player
                          • Mar 2009
                          • 104

                          #42
                          Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                          You know what, ****in... whatever. This isn't about banning you and never was, it was a simple suggestion that you blew out of proportion. I said you need to use the enter key more often (I was not the first) and you flamed me for it. Totally uncalled for, you did this to yourself, and I'm outta here. Wasted enough time on somebody who doesn't understand the difference between a language and a religion.
                          Yeah I'll make a sig later.

                          Comment

                          • Stewie7Griffin
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Jun 2006
                            • 191

                            #43
                            Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                            Originally posted by Archelos
                            and I'm outta here.
                            that's not proper english... and never did i once say english was a religion O.O maybe if you understood analogies better
                            FMO FC's: 7
                            The Divine Suicide of K [Heavy]
                            Hajnal
                            Final Fantasy Last Battle Festival
                            Epidermis
                            Strangeprogram
                            Choprite
                            Novo Mundo

                            Could've swore I FC'd Thrash, but according to level stats it says I have 1 miss....

                            Comment

                            • NFD
                              FFR Player
                              • Nov 2007
                              • 4715

                              #44
                              Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                              Originally posted by Stewie7Griffin
                              lolz okay people it's not supposed to be a good story damn... >.< it's just a bunch of random **** i wrote down O.O the first one i wrote for my girlfriend because if you met us... HOLY **** we laugh at the most random ****ing stupid things ever and this cracked her up... if you want to know me and my girlfriend, read this story and it sums our life up perfectly... if you can understand it, who cares about grammar and errors, if i really wanted to publish this then i would actualy take my time to correct the grammar and errors and what not but i really don't care... i wrote chapter 2 because people loved the first chapter and wanted more... and i plan on writing more for those who actually enjoyed it... don't take it seriously and stop criticizing me on my errors whereas i really don't care.... if you don't like it then don't post here... why not go criticize the movies such as.... epic movie, disaster movie, meet the spartans, super heroes movie, and space balls, whereas it's all pretty much the same thing... it's not meant to be serious, it's meant to be funny at how horribly bad it is..

                              *edit* ADHD is a proven disorder, as to Dissociative Identity Disorder is also... it's all chemical misbalances in the brain... study psychology in the fields of mental disorders and you will get to know your things

                              *edit** if you wonder why i'd write such stories.... just look at my avatar
                              Why would anybody criticize Spaceballs, it's hilarious. Unlike your story of course.

                              Comment

                              • mead1
                                Cerebellumberjack
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Aug 2003
                                • 3960

                                #45
                                Re: Random series i started called &quot;LaLa The Kitty Cat&quot;

                                holy hell this thread just got intense

                                Anyway, Stewie, if you don't want your writing to be judged by people who sort of know their ****, don't post it. That's your own decision. If you post it on a public forum, the rest of us can read and critique the **** out of it.

                                I know you have ADHD and can't follow that whole thought, so I'll make a tl;dr version for you:

                                gtfo

                                Comment

                                Working...