Literature Collaboration

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ToxicShadow
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2003
    • 107

    #46
    Re: Literature Collaboration

    I'm fine basically anytime that isn't ridiculously early or late EST.

    Comment

    • esupin
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2003
      • 1756

      #47
      Re: Literature Collaboration

      So... has anything happened? I haven't been on AIM since Friday and now I just noticed Tokzic is banned (or ToxicShadow, whatever)... this still happening?

      http://www.youtube.com/esupin

      Comment

      • Chromer
        Hookers and Blow
        • Jul 2003
        • 4981

        #48
        Re: Literature Collaboration

        We need to get this thing started back up again. It almost fell into obscurity.

        Comment

        • ToxicShadow
          FFR Player
          • Jun 2003
          • 107

          #49
          Re: Literature Collaboration

          Yeah, I was banned for five days.

          I'm still willing to do this, but with mead gone to summer camp and nobody really itching to continue, I don't see an AIM meetup happening. I'll start writing tonight.

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #50
            Re: Literature Collaboration

            So the idea for the collab is?

            Comment

            • esupin
              FFR Player
              • Nov 2003
              • 1756

              #51
              Re: Literature Collaboration

              Tokzic's, I guess. We could just do our own thing and see what happens.

              http://www.youtube.com/esupin

              Comment

              Working...