Literature Collaboration

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Chromer
    Hookers and Blow
    • Jul 2003
    • 4981

    #16
    Re: Literature Collaboration

    In anycase, we need some feedback from Shasta, Mal, and Esupe.

    Comment

    • ShastaTwist
      FFR Veteran
      • Sep 2004
      • 599

      #17
      Re: Literature Collaboration

      I want some Mal feedback.

      Comment

      • esupin
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2003
        • 1756

        #18
        Re: Literature Collaboration

        Well, I would prefer to do something that doesn't require a lot of technicalities. So, I would prefer not having to make up a whole new world. However, all three ideas are really good. I don't really care which one we go with. I just want to get started.

        http://www.youtube.com/esupin

        Comment

        • chunky_cheese
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2004
          • 1736

          #19
          Re: Literature Collaboration

          Can I still be in?

          Comment

          • Chromer
            Hookers and Blow
            • Jul 2003
            • 4981

            #20
            Re: Literature Collaboration

            Prove yourself Optimus.

            Comment

            • mead1
              Cerebellumberjack
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Aug 2003
              • 3960

              #21
              Re: Literature Collaboration

              holy **** tokzic

              I seriously had that exact same idea. The exact same one. It's creeping me out.

              Comment

              • Chromer
                Hookers and Blow
                • Jul 2003
                • 4981

                #22
                Re: Literature Collaboration

                Hmm Tokzic's sounds like an interesting one. Any chance we could integrate some Creep World type elements into that idea?

                Comment

                • esupin
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2003
                  • 1756

                  #23
                  Re: Literature Collaboration

                  I don't know what Creep World is, other than Mal wrote it, but I'm up for the idea. Just... how about using Earth as the setting instead of making up a whole new world?

                  http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                  Comment

                  • Chromer
                    Hookers and Blow
                    • Jul 2003
                    • 4981

                    #24
                    Re: Literature Collaboration

                    Only way you could pull that off with Earth is if the sun got ****ed up or something like that.

                    Comment

                    • esupin
                      FFR Player
                      • Nov 2003
                      • 1756

                      #25
                      Re: Literature Collaboration

                      Originally posted by Chromer
                      Only way you could pull that off with Earth is if the sun got ****ed up or something like that.
                      I'm not sure I understand what you mean.

                      http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                      Comment

                      • ToxicShadow
                        FFR Player
                        • Jun 2003
                        • 107

                        #26
                        Re: Literature Collaboration

                        I didn't specify whether it's the earth or not because it hardly matters. What's left after the comet is just ruins.

                        Comment

                        • esupin
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2003
                          • 1756

                          #27
                          Re: Literature Collaboration

                          The only reason I brought it up was in case they decide raid a destroyed Stop and Shop for food or something... but I really like your idea, so I have no objections doing it.

                          http://www.youtube.com/esupin

                          Comment

                          • chunky_cheese
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2004
                            • 1736

                            #28
                            Re: Literature Collaboration

                            Originally posted by Chromer
                            Prove yourself Optimus.
                            Here is a poem I wrote recently:

                            Searching for Clarity

                            I close my eyes and scream for help but all I hear is an echo
                            Caged in a realm of dreams, searching for the force of liberty
                            a sheep with no place to go

                            Underwater
                            grasping for the light of solace glimmering on the taunting surface of sanity
                            A barrier stands between me and reality
                            I long to be free
                            I gaze into the eyes of the angel of Insanity and Clarity, and ask myself
                            "What has become of me?"

                            Comment

                            • ToxicShadow
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2003
                              • 107

                              #29
                              Re: Literature Collaboration

                              Seeing some prose would probably be better.

                              Since this is going to be a story and all.

                              Comment

                              • Chromer
                                Hookers and Blow
                                • Jul 2003
                                • 4981

                                #30
                                Re: Literature Collaboration

                                Still need Mal's feedback since all he is doing is writing more Lit and paying this collab no mind. =P

                                Comment

                                Working...