Flasion

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • sente3
    a brew
    • Feb 2005
    • 703

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

    Wow, whats gotten into me. Im like all mean and demanding.....pretty cool!

    Comment

    • Bahamut-X
      FFR Player
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Nov 2004
      • 3399

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

      I'm a fucking mountain range?

      PS Sorry but I find this pretty stupid.

      Comment

      • GuidoHunter
        is against custom titles
        • Oct 2003
        • 7371

        #33
        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

        Hey, at least you're not a vast expanse of nothing.

        It's cool, though, at least I'm mentioned. Thumbs-up to Light for the story.

        --Guido


        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        Originally posted by Grandiagod
        She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
        Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

        Comment

        • Tps222
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2004
          • 6169

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

          Good, just be original. Stop using Zelda references, and stop giving extremely hard to pronounce names. Other than that, try to describe the mountains and caves, show how tall they are and how heroic and awesome I was for surviving the huge fall.

          Also, speed up the action, and don't do a whole section on a battle "Tasselfoot came over and stomped on Link, and many others. This went on for about 20 mins. Everyone else was fighting, EB Ninja style etc etc." That is not fun nor interesting to read, describe what happens before and after the battle, and summarize the results in it, who died, what did they say etc.

          Comment

          • Lightknight924
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2005
            • 1164

            #35
            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

            Zelda refrences? I don't remember putting anything Zelda in there. Sorry if I did. Seriously, I have no idea what's so Zelda like so. Unless your counting the Whorli thing. I can see what you sort of mean but it's hard to follow.

            Comment

            • Lightknight924
              FFR Player
              • Jul 2005
              • 1164

              #36
              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

              Chapter 6
              The God's Prophet




              The sky grew darker as I lay in bed in my tree in the vines. I was not very tired since I awoke into consioucness. Though, the bed was made of pure wool and was unresistable. I did not want to sleep either. I feared that they would kill me if I ever tried to leave here and tell about their lake. I knew I'd never get to go back to Earth. I am stuck here, in Flasion. Wherever it is located. I will die here. I shuddered at the fact that it was true.
              It will be christmas soon. I was going to see my family in Delaware. Now unfortuanatly, I am considered dead on Earth. I began to cry. I did not want to die in this world. I waited for dawn, but it would not come. The night dragged on forever it seemed. Finally, moon high up into the vast sky of wispy clouds. Finally, I fell asleep.

              Clong Clong! Clong Clong!

              I awoke to the sound of a loud noise being made from a drummer. I got up out of the wool bed and looked outside the hole cut into the vine home.
              There was the entire village lined up into an assembly. The marched into the woods. I ran out of the vine home and climbed down the vines towards a fox.

              "What's going on?" I asked the fox.

              "Come, it is our anual march to Lightadirak. Legendary island of the prophet and our god Mal. Come, we have until nightfall to cross the sea of Flassious." The fox replied.

              I dashed towards the line of animals and humans and joined them. It would be many hours until we arrived there.

              -----

              "Stupid emperor looking for a dead general. He's dead. I should be the general!" Shouted Sente making his way down the mountain path towards PumblePlains.

              Sente looked back.

              "Damn you to hell emperor Tasselfoot!" He shouted at the mountains as it echoed from mountain to mountain.

              He finally reached the rough terrain of PumblePlains. He walked for a few hours and suddenly stopped. He looked ahead of him and saw smoke rising from PumblePlains in the distance.
              He sprinted towards it. Then he arrived at it and stopped in amazement. Bodies lay on the ground bloody and torn. A tent in the distance blew with the wind. Infront of it stood two Jurkai. Or that's what country they were from.

              "Hey, you! This is Tassakin! Leave and go back to Jurkai!" Shouted Sente.

              The two soldiers looked at him shocked. Then began to laugh.

              "Hahahahaha! The empress is dead! We are Charidans. Under order of the new emperor Chardish." Said one Charidan.

              "The empress is dead? What happened?" Asked Sente.

              The two Charidan soldiers faces turned red.

              "Your emperor assasinated her!" Shouted one of the Charidans.

              "What? Emperor Tasselfoot is in the Bahamus mountains looking for our dead general." Replied Sente.

              "Your general is dead? The emperor is in the mountains? Then, then who killed empress Jurs."

              Suddenly a sword went through and out a Charidans stomach tearing the tent. The it sliced over to the other Charidan and killed him.
              A tall man walked out garbed in red with a red and gold cape.

              "Fools! I killed the empress." Said the tall man garbed in red.

              The tall man looked up at Sente. Sente gasped. Then the tall man drew his sword.

              "Who are you! State yourself!" Shouted the tall man garbed in red.

              "I am, I am Sentikus Marroy Charr, free merchant of Flasion. I belong to no army and I fight no war. I am crossing the Plains of Pumble. Who are you?" Asked Sente.

              "Chardish, emperor of Chardiran. You've seen and heard to much. I must kill you." Replied Chardish.

              "Unless, that is. Unless you will join my army. Help me take over Flasion." Demanded Chardish.

              "Alright." Said Sente.

              "Then you should know, I am Chardish. I am the leader of a cult known as the NightFears. I, assasinated the empress Jurs. I plan to take over Flasion and kill the emperor Tasselfoot. For, the prophet once told me: "When you are in most need Chardish of Jurkai. The god Synthlight will reveal himself. May the moon of Synthlight guide you." That is what I plan to do. When Synthlight appears, I will ask him to give Flasion to me. He must for the prophet has seen it." Said emperor Chardish.

              "What do we do my lord?" Asked Sente.

              "My general Eyoshi will instruct you to Chardiran, There you will join the army and fight for the fort of Mr.Giggles on the beaches of Tassakin. This will be a large task. You must summon ten thousand Chardirans to take over the fort of Mr.Giggles." Said emperor Chardish.

              "Yes my lord." Replied Sente.

              "Good, then ride to the east passage. There will be a boat awaiting there for you. Sail to Chardiran and rondaevu with Eyoshi in Charika. There, you shall summon the army and attack immediatly."

              "Yes my lord." Said Sente.

              Sente hopped on a Warka and began riding to the east passage. Southeast of Tassarka, city of the emperor Tasselfoot. Sente's revenge on Tasselfoot gave him the motivation to kill any Tassakin that came in his way.

              -----

              "General Tps, come we must go to PumblePlains." Demanded emperor Tasselfoot.

              "Y-yes emperor, my lord."

              Emperor Tasselfoot looked back at Aperson and Evilbutterfly.

              "I shall accompany you my lord." Said Aperson.

              "I, shall accompany you as well and so shall my men the DarkSpooky ninjas." Said Evilbutterfly.

              The four of them and the DarkSpooky's traveled down the mountain and into the willage of Afroban.
              There was a funeral going on. The entire village watch as a body is being buried. Women cry. Men pray. There, silent stood Whorlichan. Emperor Tasselfoot glanced. Then he spoke.

              "What has happened here?"

              Someone from the crowd replied sadly.

              "Our beloved soldier Afrobean has perished in a battle in PumblePlains. We were attacked by Chardiran." Cried a man of the corwd.

              "Attacked, Chardiran? What is that place? We've lost?" Gasped emperor Tasselfoot.

              "Chardiran, apparently you've been acused of assasinating the empress Jurs and now the empress's co-manager Chardish has taken over and re-named it Chardiran. Now they want revenge on you so they went to war and kill everyone in Pumble Plains. Esupin, was also killed." Sad the same man in the crowd.

              Whorlichan still said nothing standing near Afro's corpse.

              "Impossible! I have been looking for general Tps in the mountains. Wait, Chardish? The cult NightFear leader. He has done it! I know of this plan! The prophet told me: "Beware, a man feared by many will try and strike you down when the god Synthlight appears and the world falls into corruption." I have been cautious since. It is all a plan to take over Flasion. Hurry to PumblePlains!" Screamed emperor Tasselfoot.

              "No, the Charidans have all left back to Charidan. Why? I do not know. They are most likely planning another attack. Please, emperor Tasselfoot. Protect us." Cried the peasent man.

              "Come, Tps, Aperson, Evilbutterfly, and DarkSpooky's. To Tassikar to form an army of forty thousand Tassakins." Demanded emperor Tasselfoot.

              Emperor Tasselfoot and Whorlichan glanced at each other. Then emperor Tasselfoot and his acoompanies ran towards Tassikar.

              -----

              It was nightfall. I was sitting on the small boat. Sail made of a dragons wing. In the distance was an island. Half covered in light as if it was bright day. Half covered in darkness as if it was a dark spooky night.

              "This is where the god Mal hides. Within the mountains of Darkness. The prophet, lays secretly within the mountains of light." whispered a fox to me.

              I nodded and fell asleep.
              I awoke in a sheet of wool as I noticed I was being carried through a mountain path. It was pitch black out. Then we entered a cave marked in gold.
              We traveled deeper into the can untill we found a bright crystal mine. I gasped. I was beautiful! Crystals surrounding all the walls. A fox shouted.

              "Lord, Mal. We have come forth to thee so that you could purify our water as always."

              The mine began to shake.

              " I see. Who is this you bring?"

              "This is an Alien, said to be from the planet Earth." Said the fox.

              "Your name is Sam? No? Samuel Falcon?"

              "Yes." I said to the loud voice.

              " I am Mal, god of these humans. I am also of your Earth. Go now fellow creatures. Leave me to speak with the Earthling." Screamed Mal.

              "Yes lord." Said a fox and led the creatures out of the large mine.

              "You have been chosen by the god Synthlight" Said Mal.

              "You have been chosen to seek the lost prophet."

              "The prophet? Synthlight" I asked.

              "The prophet was lost in the first age of Flasion. He remains somwhere within the mountains of Light. The god of Flasion Synthlight lives in that moon high up into the sky. That is his kingdom. The kingdom of Synthlight. You have been chosen by Synthlight to find the prophet."

              "Why?" I asked.

              "There is great importance for you here Samuel. It was not mere chance that you were hit my that meteorite. It was not mere chance that you survived that crash. You, are the chosen one."

              A man in a large long black robe with his face covered. came forth out of the darkness.

              "Go, now you shall find him."

              "I do not want to. What if I mess up? Or get killed along the way?" I asked in fear.

              "The god Synthlight shall protect you with his grace."

              I nodded.

              I began to walk out of the cave when Mal shouted.

              "If you can't do something smart. Do something right."

              I nodded. I left the cave and traveled towards the only light source of LightaDarik. The mountains of Light. I knew my destiny and swallowed.

              I journeyed forth to the mountains of Light.

              Comment

              • sente3
                a brew
                • Feb 2005
                • 703

                #37
                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

                Good length. Its pretty cool that i switched sides. I like the detail when i meet the Charidans. And i like my full name Sentikus Marroy Charr

                Comment

                • MalReynolds
                  CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                  • Sep 2003
                  • 6571

                  #38
                  RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

                  I'm just going to take the time right now to say that I'm the coolest character in this story, and I will smite all who oppose me.

                  I'll do it, too. Don't provoke me.

                  That's it, hold me back!

                  Mal
                  "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                  "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                  My new novel:

                  Maledictions: The Offering.

                  Now in Paperback!

                  Comment

                  • Bahamut-X
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Nov 2004
                    • 3399

                    #39
                    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

                    Sorry if it seemed like I thought the actual story was stupid, I just think the concept is.

                    Comment

                    • Lightknight924
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2005
                      • 1164

                      #40
                      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

                      Chapter 7
                      The Final Task

                      The sun began to set into the dark mountains of LightaDarik, aincent island of the prophet. I walked across the rocky paths towards my only source of light. The light mountains. The sun gave no light. It was as if I were in space. The sun glows in the sky bu no light covers the land. Though, following the light of the mountains ahead I gathered my strength and still walked for the hope to end this so called war which I have not witnessed any of.
                      I wish I could go home. Home to my family, my dog with be turning fifteen in dog years and I would of liked to see him one more time. My mother, father, and brother. My mother was pregnant with a baby. A girl. I would of been a big brother to her. Now, now I am stuck here in this world. I thought.
                      I began to cry knowing Earth was gone from me forever. I whispered to myself: "Farewell Earth." Then kept on walking towards the mountains of Light. I began to draw closer until, I crossed borders into the land of Light. It was like crossing from a dark shadow to a bright glare. My eyes finally adjusted to the brightness and I began heading towards the mountains.
                      I could not tell which mountain was MountLight, mountain of the prophet. Nor did I even know who the prophet was. Said to be lost or exiled in the first age of Flasion this wretched planet in war. So said the leader of the Dancians Mal. They know him as a god. Though he is not a god. He is just another earthling as I am. Maybe I would be considered a god one day to a tribe of people. Maybe Mal was right. I must have some sort of meaning to this world. the god Synthlight chose me, me Samuel Drake Lakifar. I do not even know the god Synthlight. I am Catholic on Earth so I believe in one God. Unless Synthlight is this one god. Though, many questions needed answering and I had one purpose as of right now. Find the prophet. Suddenly, I stopped. Ahead was a vast gigantic and extroadinary mountain shedding a glaring light that punished all the other mountains. Though it was surely Mount Light. I was still very far from it.
                      I began to run. Fast, faster, fastest. As fast as I could possibly run. I hoped that I was not to late and the war would end in the fate of the emperor Chardish. Mal had mentioned what was going on. He told me my time was limited and to find the prophet.

                      "Alas!" I screamed. I had finally made it to Mount Light. I ran up the rocky paths towards a cave close to the summit.
                      I ran into the cave and infront of me stood a large marble temple with a throne of emerald and he who sat within it. "The prophet." I whispered.
                      I walked slowly towards this throne in this large temple. On the walls were sculptures of aincent artifacts like swords and others like past emperors. One looked like a women who's grace let out a loving light that gave life to anything it shined upon.

                      "Why have you come Samuel Drake Lakifar?"

                      "Are you the aincent prophet?" I asked.

                      "I am. I am Lightdarkness."

                      "Mal, founder of Reynoldwood has sent me to you to tell you about-"

                      "The war. Yes I know of it. I knew of your coming and I know of your fate, ans well as your doom."

                      "I shall help you. Do you know what you must do?" Asked the prophet.

                      "No." I answered.

                      "Come, we must go up to the aincent moon of Synthis. Where the god of Synthlight lays to be awakened." Said the prophet Lightdarkness.

                      "You must summon her." Said the prophet.

                      "Why, me?" I asked.

                      "If not you, then Flasion with end in a war of corruption. It was not the god Synthlight who brought you here from that trip at Jupiter's orbit. It was I. You were the only one I saved from impact. Everyone else I let die because of your sole purpose." Said Lightdarkness.

                      "Why! Why did you let all my friends die!" I screamed.

                      "Only you can awaken the god Synthlight from her empending sleep. She was exiled by the emperor Karfu father of Jurs the Jurkai empress. Though her father exiled the god Synthlight because I told him of Jurs being assasinated. He did not like the fact of losing his daughter after she finally became empress. Though, with best intentions he exiled the god from stopping Jurs assasination. Now Synthlight must be awakened. For she must destroy the evil emperor Chardish. Chardish hates Synthlight because Chardish believes in the God Earth worships. Yaweh. May his evil terms end now Samuel. Do you understand your purpose. I cannot do it because if I leave this planet then all will fall. The sky, the ground, the living creatures with fall."

                      "Fall to what?" I asked.

                      "You. You aren't supposed to rule this planet. No, you must summon the god Synthlight and she will return you to Earth." Said the prophet Lightdarkness.

                      My eyes glowed happily.

                      "Alright." I answered.

                      "Although I do not know how to get to the moon of Synthlis." I said.

                      "Do not fear. For at the sumit of MountLight is a passage to the moon of Synthlis." Answered Lightdarkness.

                      "A passage?" I asked the prophet.

                      "Go, may your destiny be fulfilled." Said the prophet Lightdarkness.

                      I turned around and began walking out the temple out of the cave. I looked back at the prophet Lightdarkness. Then I began to climb Mount Light. To the summit. May my journeys be blessed.

                      -----

                      "Attack!" Screamed Eyoshi next to Sente when they summoned the ten-thousand Chardirans.

                      They were now at the beaches of Tassakin. The gates of the small boats made of Dragon scales that departed from ten main battleships far into the sea of Flassious. The Chardirans charged out of the boats. They ran forth the beaches of Tassakin.
                      The Tassakins of forty-thousand began to fire bombs called Barkins at the Chardirans as they ran up the beaches.

                      "Look out for mines!" One Chardiran screamed. though already Chardirans were flying into the sky over the wall in more than one peice. Greatly out-numbered the Chardirans ran on the beaches towards fort Mr.Giggles.
                      The tassakins ran out the fort through the gates and met them at the beach with their swords. Sente looked at the chaos he had caused. Then looked at Eyoshi's red face as he shouted to the Chardirans to kill them for assasinating the empress. Sente knew that with the kindeness of his heart he must do something. He stopped Eyoshi and said.

                      "No, stop!"

                      "Don't attack! Chardish murdered the empress." Screamed Sente.

                      Eyoshi looked at him. No one was paying attention so Eyoshi drew his sword and drove it into Sente's chest. Then the general Eyoshi muttered.

                      "Traitor." Then he pulled his sword as blood went gushing from Sent'es chest.

                      Sente looked at the moon, the sky, the ground, then he closed his eys as all went white.

                      Chardirans were being massacared at the beaches in the meantime. Then finally the walls of the fort were breached went a Chardiran bomber suicide bombed the wall.

                      "Pull back! The walls have been breached! Pull back!" Shouted the Tassakins retreating into the walls. The Chardirans ran into the fort and began killing Tassakins with insanity. Then beyone the hills of the beaches was a chariot and Chardish sat on it. He galloped into the fort and the spikes on his wheels killed Tassakins as he rode by. Victory Seemed imminent.
                      Finally several hours later the four Tassakins known as emperor Tasselfoot, general Tps, Dark Spooky's leader and ninja EvilButterfly, and the Afroban villager Aperson charge on their Wariks towards the beach of Tassakin as it was nearly empty. About five-thousand Tassakins remained with about seven-thousand Chardirans. The fort was in flames. Though, with the four Tassakins was an army an army known as the aincent sacred army of Synthlight. Secret and unkown to anyone else but the Tassakins. Long dead were the soldiers of Synthlight but their spirits remained loyal to Tasselfoot. For once, Tasselfoot was the gos Synthlight's humble servant. Before Synthlight was exiled she gave emperor Tasselfoot her army. At the time, Karfu and Tasselfoot were brothers. Now for his vengance he decided to kill Chardish and his evil reign amongst this planet.

                      "Chardish, may your terms upon this Flasion end! Go to Hell! Long enough have you secretly ruled this land and now may it be restored with peace! For Flasion!" He shouted to Tassakin.

                      The army behind him let out a rahh that shook the skies above. he moon turned bright red as the army of Synthlight appeared behind emperor Tasselfoot. "Come, now Tps, to the ends of the world." "Tod the ends of the world indeed emperor Tasselfoot." The emperor rode up the the top of the hill. Behind him was an army of one hundred-forty thousand Synthlins.

                      "For Synthlight!" Screamed Tasselfoot.

                      "Rahhh!!!!!!!" Shouted the army of Synthlight.

                      They charged down to the beaches and the Chardirans looked up to the hills beyond the beacjes and began to run. In fear they tried to escape to the boats. Before they could even leave the fort the fort was obliverated as one hundred-forty thousand Synthlins fiercly attacked the beaches and wiped out the Chardirans. Chardish on the other hand hid behind a rock as his entire army wiped out before him. In fear he ran from his charriot and ran towards PumblePlains. Though Tasslefoot spotted him.
                      Emperor Tasselfoot rode away from the beaches and hopped off his Warik and began to chase Chardish through the fields. Chardish ran as hard as he possibly could but grew tired. Bravely he turned around and drew his sword to kill the emperor who ahd his army of Synthlins and Tassakins not far behind him.
                      The two emperor began slashing and clinging at each other. Roughly, dirt was up into the air as the hot sun beamed on the plains so unmercafully. Chardish struggled to survive Tasselfoot's extreme slashes. Then Chardish backflipped onto a rock and jumped into the air sticking his sword into emperor Tasselfoot's back on Chardish's way down.
                      Emperor Tasselfoot gave out a yack!. Then dropped to his knees. The dust cleared and the army was very close. Chardish spoke.

                      "You see emperor, the world is mine. The god Synthlight shall fall to me and hand her godly powers to I Chardish ruler of Flasion."

                      "N-NO!" Screamed Tasselfoot as he got back up to his feet. Blood spewed from his back.

                      "You shall fall to all who live on this planet Chardish!" Said emperor Tasselfoot.

                      Emperor Chardish Sliced off Tasselfoots arm and said. "You cannot defeat me. You are mere garbage to my. A toy for Synthlight. You see no power. There is no evil, only power and those to weak to seek it."

                      "Ahh!!" Cried emperor Tasselfoot as he bled from his arm and back. Then he looked up at Chardish and punched him in the face. knocking him to the ground.

                      "You fail, if you think you can seek such power. Power that belongs to the god Synthlight and Synthlight only!" Screamed emperor Tasselfoot as he drew his sword with his right arm and slice off Chardish's head. Chardish fell to the ground. Blood spewed from his neck to Tasselfoots feet.
                      The army arrived and saw Tasselfoot's horrifying injuries. Emperor Tasselfoot dropped to the ground unconcious from so much blood lost.
                      General Tps ran to emperor Tasselfoot and checked his injuries.

                      "He'll be alright, but take him back to Tassikar immediatly!"

                      The army of Synthlight picked up emperor Tasselfoot and rode swiftly back to Tassikar.

                      -----

                      I was getting closer to the top of Mount Light. My body numb except for my back. I pushed and climbed past the snow towards the top of the mountain. What is the passage that will lead me to the moon Synthlis? I wondered. Then finnally I reached the summit of Mount Light. Then I brought myself up to my feet and began to get feeling in my entire body. It was warmer up here somehow. I walked to a shrine that said one word on it but it was in Flasion. It said:

                      PrideIsLife

                      I sat down on a rock and pondered the weird symbols then my mind came to a stop. The secret of Life. Ofcourse I thought. The secret of Life! I can figure this out! I know it!
                      I sat there and heavily thought then finally from and old friend known as the Lightknight of Spooky's told me that the secret of life is Pride. I stood up and before the shrine of Platinum screamed.

                      "PRIDE IS LIFE!!" Then the skies began to rumble and a thin white light shined down from the moon into the shrine which caused it to shatter. I slowly walked towards the light. Then I breathed in deep. I whispered.

                      "For Earth."

                      Then I stepped into the light and awaited. Suddenly my feet lifted off the ground. I began floating into the sky. I saw all of Flasion. The WereWoods. Chardirash Mountains. Tassikar. Though in the distance was a beach in flames. I began to go above the clouds unwillingly in the thin beam of white light that shined forth to Flasion from Synthlis the moon of the god Synthlight.
                      I arrived into space and to my surpirse was not killed by the atmosphere of Flasion. I could breath. I floated to the moon. Looking only up towards it.
                      I touched ground at the aincent moon of Synthlight as the beam of white light dissapeared into the moon. I walked on the ground. Somehow, there was gravity. I did not care how. I merely wanted to meet the god Synthlight. For she must of been that on large sculpture in Lightdarkness's temple of marble. I walked untill I saw a large empire. I walked into the gates made of some sort of transparent element unkown to man. Unbelievibly cold and hard. Would not shatter as if glass does. No this was stronger and more smooth than crystal. I walked through the gates and itno the streets. The empire seemed to stretch on forever. At the far ends of this empire was a temple. The temple of Life.
                      I walked up the many stepps into the temple. There must of been at least one-thousand stepps made of that unkown element. Although there was no light on Synthlis I could see where I was going.
                      I walked into the temple and walked into a large hall with a throne made of Light. I walked up the the throne and my hand went through it. Somehow the god Synthlight could sit in this throne of Light.
                      I walked into a smaller room and in it was a large stone table in the shape of a triangle. I walked into the center of it and looked at the wall.

                      "Pride is Life."

                      The wall collapsed. My eyes glowed as I saw something that amazed me. A large hallway that was full of animals, humans, angels, and souls of those not yet born. I walked through this hall and walked to the end. An angel stood before a great extroadinary sculpture of the god Synthlight. The angel spoke and said.

                      "What is the meaning of Life?"

                      "The meaning of Life is a prophecy to fullfill our souls of deeds done in our Life. It has meaning if we put personal meaning to it. As I have." I spoke.

                      "Then what do you wish here?" Said the angel.

                      "I wish to bring forth the god Synthlight from her long sleep." I answered.

                      The angel stepped aside and took a holy knife that glowed in light. The angel stook the sword into the statue of the gos Synthlight. The statue began to shake. The life in the hall stopped and looked at the statue as light beamed from crackes in it.
                      The statue exploded and a white light shined forth. A leg of a women stepped out clothed in a white robe. Bright blonde hair shined from her head. Her eyes stunning white with no pupils. He hands looked as smooth silk as they gracefully glided through the air as the god Synthlight walked out of the crumbled statue.
                      She glared at me. I dropped to the ground as though dead. She bent down and touched me. Then she spoke.

                      "Thank you Samuel Drake Lakifar."

                      I looked up at her beauty. Then she stood up and I followed. She smiled as everyone began to cheer in the temple. I glared at her. Then she looke at me and spoke.

                      "I know why you've come. Come, let us end this war."

                      I nodded not saying any word.

                      -----

                      "Emperor Tasselfoot, please make it." mummbled general Tps beside the emperor on his bed. The emperor was still unconcious. Upset Tps began to shake in fear of losing the emperor.
                      At that moment, the emperor awoke and looked at Tps. The he spoke.

                      "Get out of my bed."

                      General Tps stood up and called out Aperson and Evilbutterfly. the four of them all began talking about their victory. Then Tasselfoot spoke.

                      "The war is not yet over. We must end what was began when Chardish assasinated jurs. We must unite Chardiran with Tassikan."

                      "Yes my lord but how?" Said general Tps.

                      "We can gather everyone of Tassakin. Men, women, and even children to kill anyone who resists on Chardiran. The emepror is dead but his followers remain." Said Evilbutterfly.

                      "Excellent idea eb." Answered emperor Tasselfoot sitting up in his bed now having only one arm.

                      "The children?" demanded Tps.

                      "Yes, even they can help. People will pity them for fighting in a battle so young of age that they may not kill them." Said Tasselfoot.

                      "Alright, then let us summon Tassakin. Go Aperson, summon Tassikan for the emperor." Said general Tps.

                      "Alright." Said Aperon. then he ran out of the palace and flew away on his Perriok and blew the horn of Tassakin. Soon, all the living humans on Tassakin began to come to Tassikar.

                      Emperor Tasselfoot stood out of bed and walked with Tps and Evilbutterfly to the balcony. Then emperor Tasselfoot raised his hand amongst Tassakin and spoke.

                      "People of Tassakin. Long have you and your families lived in these free lands. Until war broke out and your loved ones were sent away from your grasp to war. May have died. Now, may we join them in our last attempt to end this war! Come! All shall fight this last battle! Men! Women! Even Children! To victory!"

                      "RAHHHH!!!!!!" Screamed all of Tassakin as the people streched out of eye sight.

                      The army of Synthlight and Tasskian now known as Sarthial, army of god. They marched arcross the sees in boats and sailed to the shores of Skikamukazi. Now the new name of this leaderless empire.
                      The army of Sarthial reached the shores and ran out of their boats of one hundred-ninety two thousand boats. The army was at least two billion-forty nine thousand-two hundred and ninety two. The Charidans screamed and cried as men and women stabbed innocent people. Children with sticks, stone, and swords attacked poeple. Then the army of Chardiran summon demons of the deep. Fires spurted from the ground. Children went up in flames as well as the women and men. Out of the cracks of Flasion. Depths of Flasion crawled out demons and sorcerrers. Animals such as Balrogs and snakes came forth from the dpths of Flasion. Though, Sarthial was now evenly numbered they attacked. Emperor Tasselfoot began stabbing and slicing hundreds of demons as demons stole children and brought them into the cracks in the ground to be lost forever. Then finnally the children grew pride and sliced the demons that stole them. Children of hundreds were even bringing down an entire balrog with it's flames that burned many. The hearts of Tassakin were beating and pumped for the doom that awaited them.

                      -----

                      I sat on the stone throne next to the throne of Light in which she sat one. She stood up at walked out of the temple. Flasion was covered with smoke, fire, ash, and rocks. She saw how the anger of emperor Tasselfoot and Chardiran caused so much death. She began to cry and the planet Flasion was red with war. Then she looked up angry and walked towards another temple. Temple of Secrets. She walked into this platinum temple and walked into a small room. I followed her. Before us stood a pool of Light. She muttered angerly words. "Yama prestahine! Yathane! Anoctathayoyet! Lafar!
                      Suddenly the pool of Light shook. She dived in. I dived in as well.

                      -----

                      "Look out emperor!" Shouted general Tps as a flaming swords from the palms of a balrog came forth and slashed the ground where Tasselfoot was before he dived out of the way. General Tps jumped onto the sword and ran up it quickly to not get to burned by the flames. He rant to the top of the balrogs head and stuck his sword through it. The balrog groaned and dropped putting it's flames out. Tps glared at Tasselfoot and jokingly said. "Beat that."
                      Tasselfoot kept on fighting as if nothing happened just then. He was about to kill another demon when suddenly, all shook.
                      The sky tore as if it were a scroll. Then a large bright light shined upon Flasion as a meteor shower fell from the heavens. The god Synthlight revealed herself and shouted in a weird language.

                      Laiyafar Nas Nao! I AM LIGHTKNIGHT! MAKER OF MANYNAMES! FORGIVE ME! FFR!

                      MY eyes glowed as I saw the entire armies dropp to there knees and cry. Emperor Tasselfoot looked up and pleaded for forgivness.
                      I saw a beam of light shoot out of Synthlight's body, it covered everything. The moon turned black as the seas began to shake as waves of one-thousand feet high grew from the ocean. Lightening shocked the sky. It surely was the apocalypse of Flasion. When war broke out and the god revealed herself. Then all would die. I thought.

                      "Ahh, Samuel. You have done well." Whispered Lightdarkness walking across the field in which everyone even the demons and balrogs lay on their knees. He walke to me when I was placed on the ground by the god Synthlight.

                      "Prophet, have I fullfilled my task? can I go home?" I asked.


                      I looked at the god Synthlight as she bowed to me. I began to cry. I was now the leader of Flasion. When all I wanted was to go home. Then Lightdarkness spoke.

                      "You wish to go home? Why? Your fate is with us Flasions. The god Synthlight has bowed to you. You wish to go home."

                      "Yes."

                      Synthlights eyes glowed from white to black. I shuddered in fear.

                      The demons lost there patience and began to kill Sarthialites.

                      The god Synthlight glared. Then began to fight back the demons and all evil of Flasion.
                      From the depths of Flasion brought up by demons was a body. Chardish's body. The demons did a chant and through the body into fire.
                      Chardish, alive, rose from that very fire. He began to burn Sarthialites. As the Sarthialites tried to fight off the demons, they couldn't Tassakins and Synthlins were ending very shortly.
                      Then the mystical extroadinary god Synthlight drowned a large section of the endless army of demons and balrogs with the ocean which flew over the Sarthialites amd pured into the deep cracks of Flasion and drowned many. The ocean of Flassious was hovering around everyone in the sky. Then the god Synthlight whipped it down at the demons and balrogs. The planet was drowned except for the Sarthialites. the the water cleared leaving no more ocean left.
                      The field lay empty except for Samuel, the prophet, Synthlight, Tasselfoot, Tps, Aperson, Evilbutterfy and his Dark Spooky's, and the rest of the Sarthialites. The army of Sarthial let out a cheer when suddenly the bottom of the seas flooded with demons balrogs and the rest of Hell itself. Chardish rose from the bottome of the see which was unable to be seen because of it's depth. Then Drageons of trillions dashed high into the sky surrounding Flasion and Synthlight. The army of Sarthial was doomed. For Jurkai, once Chardiran, now Skikamukazi was now nothing more than an island. The dragond flew around the enitre island of Skikamukazi. Chardiran rose into the sky. Then commanded the army of Hell at the island of Skikamukazi.. Then Synthlight was swarmed with bats and fought to stop them. She could not. Sarthial tried to free her from the dragons grasped. But could not. As a last resort she held up her arms and obliviated into a bright light that killed the entire army of Hell. All the demons and balrogs, along with the dragons were killed.

                      The air cleaned as the sun began to shine upon all. The Sarthialites stood there confused and saddened. Then Tasselfoot began to cheer for there victory! The Sarthialites began to cheer and laugh and hug as they looked upon there ruined planet.
                      They all waited for Synthlight's appearance. But nothing. They all realized she gave up her immortality for them. The moon exploded and water shot out at Flasion returning the sea. Rocks and dirt flew into the ground reforming mountains and plains. Trees began to grow back and clouds began to reform. It began to rain as fire on the lands were put out. Everyone kept on cheering. Then, infront of me came down a peice of the transparent element. Only a little peice remained so I kept it.

                      "Victory!!" Shouted general Tps.

                      The men, women, and children began to laugh and cheer. Families hugged and everyone was glad for there gift of life. The prophet Lightdarkness looked at me and said.

                      "You wish to fo home?"

                      I nodded.

                      Then he smiled at me and laughed. "Alright."

                      My surroundings became white. Then I saw everyone playing and cheering. Laughing and celebrating. Dancing. I saw Mal, I saw a ghost name Sente smiling as he and Eyoshi laughed and joked. The dancians shared their water of shapeshifting with the rest of Flasion. Emperor Tasselfoot and Tps was joking with Aperson and Evilbutterfly.

                      Then I saw no more.

                      I found myself flying through space and ahead was the planet Earth. I smiled as I safely went home.

                      The End

                      Comment

                      • Tokzic
                        FFR Player
                        • May 2005
                        • 6878

                        #41
                        RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Flasion

                        I'm not in it.

                        It fails.

                        Last edited by Tokzic: Today at 11:59 PM. Reason: wait what

                        Comment

                        • msbrunnettemickey
                          FFR Player
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 1780

                          #42
                          It's awesome. =)

                          I wanna be in it =(

                          בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
                          מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
                          יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
                          אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
                          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                          אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
                          ודואג ודואג נורא

                          Comment

                          • Lightknight924
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2005
                            • 1164

                            #43
                            Maybe i'll write a prequel or sequel.

                            Comment

                            • sente3
                              a brew
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 703

                              #44
                              I like that i die and come back, thats pretty cool. i like the chapter alot. The whole story is great. A sequel and/or prequel would be cool.

                              Comment

                              • Lightknight924
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2005
                                • 1164

                                #45
                                Thus ends this epic tale of betrayal. I may be writing a prequel or sequel and I made a topic in the Garbage Bin where you get to vote if I should either write a prequel, sequel, or none. If you post please vote. don't just post and not vote.

                                Also, take the thread in the garbage bin seriously because if I had put it in Chit Chat I would have been banned for it.

                                -Thanks, LK

                                The End

                                Comment

                                Working...