Choof v Justin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • justin_ator
    🥓<strong><span style="col
    • Mar 2007
    • 7648

    #31
    Re: Choof v Justin

    Thanks! =] Hahah.

    Comment

    • rushyrulz
      Digital Dancing!
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Feb 2006
      • 12985

      #32
      Re: Choof v Justin

      rock and roll and sexy party if it gets fixed are still my favorites


      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #33
        Re: Choof v Justin

        I can't fix Sexy Party Unless I re-record it and leave out the glasses...what do you guys think I should do?

        I showed these to some friends and they were rollin. Good times.

        Comment

        • rushyrulz
          Digital Dancing!
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Music Producer
          • Feb 2006
          • 12985

          #34
          Re: Choof v Justin

          redo it without the glasses because it's still good without them.


          Comment

          • justin_ator
            🥓<strong><span style="col
            • Mar 2007
            • 7648

            #35
            Re: Choof v Justin

            Okay, I'll redo the video tonight.

            Comment

            • emulord
              FFR Veteran
              • Sep 2006
              • 778

              #36
              Re: Choof v Justin

              Dude those glasses were so sexy, the youtube video converter couldnt handle it

              Comment

              Working...