Choof v Justin

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • ninjaKIWI
    plain old ugly ass dumbas
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 3307

    #16
    Re: Choof v Justin

    Originally posted by i love you
    LOLOL I love the part where he said "FLASHLIGHT" instead of dilio
    Fleshlight, hunny.
    Originally posted by Jewpinthethird
    "Hey Keywii" Said Foil in a raspy voice.
    "Hey Foil. What's that you got there?" inquired Keywii.
    "Oh, just my cock." Replied Foil.
    "That just will not do." was keywii's response as she lunged for the scissors, pulled the blades apart, and clamped them down on the base of foil's shaft. Blood start gushing out of the wound where his penis used to be.
    "NOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Yelled Foil in horror.
    "Don't worry. I'm a wizard" uttered Keywii. And with that, Foil's penis grew back.

    Comment

    • ichliebekase
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Simfile Author
      • May 2006
      • 3213

      #17
      Re: Choof v Justin

      That was excellent, probably my favorite from you so far Choofers! And the fleshlight edit was lololol.

      Keep them up guys, I love watching these xD
      Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
      We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
      =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
      Garden Party - Dance, level 38

      Comment

      • justin_ator
        🥓<strong><span style="col
        • Mar 2007
        • 7648

        #18
        Re: Choof v Justin

        Holy smokes, I'll get on some of these later tonight probably when I get home =] As far as collabing goes, I don't have the video editing software for it but I'd be glad to do my part and ship it to someone to put them together or whatever.

        PS, justin v choofers was kinda just a title to catch the gist of things, I couldn't care less who you all think is better
        YOSHl, I even agree with you for the most part. =]

        Comment

        • BethanyBangs
          ~
          • Oct 2010
          • 730

          #19
          Re: Choof v Justin

          Nympho is by far the best :3
          BTW CHOOFS DO YOU STILL HAS THAT OTHER VID? THE GUNS ONE?
          ~

          Comment

          • customstuff
            ♥C.S. + A.M.♥
            • Nov 2006
            • 4892

            #20
            Re: Choof v Justin



            Skip to wherever you want

            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
            Placements are final, custom will not be moved to D6, just because he is good at jacks, and mediocre at just about every other FMO in the game.
            Originally posted by customstuff
            Originally posted by MrMagic5239
            welcome to D6

            start playing

            Comment

            • Emo_Saur_
              FFR Veteran
              • Feb 2007
              • 2952

              #21
              Re: Choof v Justin

              sigpic

              Comment

              • krunkykai22
                &lt;3 Jumpstream &lt;3
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Jan 2006
                • 5436

                #22
                Re: Choof v Justin

                This thread should always be on the Opening page .... lol not to where you have to find it

                Comment

                • YoshL
                  Celestial Harbor
                  FFR Simfile Author
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Aug 2008
                  • 6156

                  #23
                  Re: Choof v Justin

                  Originally posted by BethanyBangs
                  Nympho is by far the best :3
                  BTW CHOOFS DO YOU STILL HAS THAT OTHER VID? THE GUNS ONE?


                  Originally posted by Charu
                  Only yours, for an easy price of $19.99! You too can experience the wonders of full motion rump sticking.

                  Comment

                  • justin_ator
                    🥓<strong><span style="col
                    • Mar 2007
                    • 7648

                    #24
                    Re: Choof v Justin



                    Sup, also uploading Hey Sexy Lady, and a -failure- attempt at Fist****er by Level 67. That song was rough, it's not really the best video and I flubbed a few times pretty bad. Buttttt....I don't really want to keep trying that one a bunch, it's just not as fun as some of these other ones. Sorry guys on that one. Working on a collllllaabbbb with Choofers soon. ;]

                    Last edited by justin_ator; 09-20-2011, 12:18 PM.

                    Comment

                    • Tyson ultima
                      Autismspeaks.gov
                      • Nov 2006
                      • 1421

                      #25
                      Re: Choof v Justin

                      Funny how the song Hey sexy lady always reminds me of DJ RiDDeR

                      Comment

                      • who_cares973
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 15407

                        #26
                        Re: Choof v Justin

                        i mark partake in this activity as well

                        Comment

                        • justin_ator
                          🥓<strong><span style="col
                          • Mar 2007
                          • 7648

                          #27
                          Re: Choof v Justin

                          Go for it bro, post the videos here, it's not a big deal =]

                          Comment

                          • emulord
                            FFR Veteran
                            • Sep 2006
                            • 778

                            #28
                            Re: Choof v Justin

                            Ok, some web designer type needs to make facefacerevolution.com
                            Remember Daft Hands? Stuff like that could go on that website too

                            Comment

                            • justin_ator
                              🥓<strong><span style="col
                              • Mar 2007
                              • 7648

                              #29
                              Re: Choof v Justin

                              I can start working on a website/page. Don't have a domain though, but I could build a page lol.

                              Comment

                              • ichliebekase
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • May 2006
                                • 3213

                                #30
                                Re: Choof v Justin

                                By far your two best Justin xD First of the Year is one of my favorite songs ever and you did a damn good job x]
                                Glorious Morning - Misc, level 48
                                We Will Fly - Dance 2, level 53
                                =.The Ocean.= - Dance 2, level 56, collab with krunkykai22
                                Garden Party - Dance, level 38

                                Comment

                                Working...