Favorite bands?

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MarioNintendo
    Expect delays.
    FFR Simfile Author
    FFR Music Producer
    • Mar 2008
    • 4181

    #16
    Re: Favorite bands?

    inb4troll

    The Beatles
    Queen
    Pink Floyd
    Long live the arcade!

    Comment

    • OxOregrets
      FFR Player
      • May 2009
      • 7

      #17
      Re: Favorite bands?

      GWAR!

      Comment

      • PrawnSkunk
        Administrator
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Administrator
        • Dec 2007
        • 3907

        #18
        Re: Favorite bands?

        Avenged Sevenfold
        Disturbed (not live, they suck at live)
        Protest The Hero
        (and every band that does crabbing, lol)

        Comment

        • yo man im awesome
          soleil ardent
          FFR Simfile Author
          • May 2007
          • 6514

          #19
          Re: Favorite bands?

          Disturbed (not live, they suck at live)[/QUOTE]

          Yea, Disturbed is my favorite band, but he just cant do it live.

          Anyway


          Disturbed,Metallica, Three Days Grace, Dream Theater, Protest the Hero, Evanescence, KoRn, Linkin Park, My Chemical Romance, Rage Against The Machine (other favorite, right next to Disturbed!), Powerglove, Children of Bodom.

          Originally posted by choof
          you double dad loving dipshit
          Originally posted by t-rogdor
          dammit now i have to smoke a picture of choof out of a bong
          Originally posted by smartdude1212
          I can't be the only guy who has wondered what it'd be like to menstruate all over the shower.

          Comment

          • robertsona
            missa in h-moll
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Dec 2006
            • 4000

            #20
            Re: Favorite bands?

            via my last.fm:


            I'm into indie, ambient, experimental, electronic and rock, including:
            Animal Collective, The Beatles, Guided By Voices, Yo La Tengo, Pavement, Stars of the Lid, Elliott Smith, Flying Lotus, Fires Were Shot, Deerhunter, Tim Hecker, Madvillain, J Dilla, The Dismemberment Plan, Radiohead, Vampire Weekend, The Books, Panda Bear, The Avalanches, Grizzly Bear, Janelle Monáe, St. Vincent, Bibio, Isis, The Tallest Man on Earth, Cymbals Eat Guitars, Broken Social Scene, Deerhoof, James Blake, Björk, Burial, Devics, fun., Regina Spektor, My Bloody Valentine, The Velvet Underground, Prefab Sprout, Miles Davis, Women, Corinne Bailey Rae, Vashti Bunyan, Brand New, Grouper, Slum Village, Sufjan Stevens, Nara Leão, Stringer Barksdale, Au, Sunn O))), Frédéric Chopin.

            Comment

            • B.L.X.N.Y.
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2011
              • 11

              #21
              Re: Favorite bands?

              Pendulum, The Prodigy, and Cosmic Gate.
              Current Game in Progress: Squares
              Progress: 56%

              Comment

              • phe0nixblade
                Praise the sun mofo
                • Sep 2005
                • 4281

                #22
                Re: Favorite bands?

                I'm into rock, hip-hop, electronic, hardcore and post-hardcore, including:
                Linkin Park, Eminem, 3OH!3, Mindless Self Indulgence, Hollywood Undead, mc chris, A Day To Remember, Flobots, Fort Minor, Family Force 5, Bullet For My Valentine, Gym Class Heroes, Ke$ha, Innerpartysystem, Foo Fighters, Pendulum, Billy Talent, Avenged Sevenfold, Jay-Z and Linkin Park, Muse, Dead by Sunrise, Fall Out Boy, All That Remains, Travie McCoy, Basshunter, Headhunterz, blink-182, /DJS\, The Legion of Doom, Atreyu, Britney Spears, Nomy, Gorilla Zoe, Black Eyed Peas, System Of A Down, The Lonely Island, Gorillaz, Skillet, Rise Against, Hawthorne Heights, Dr. Dre, The Beatles, Sum 41, Thousand Foot Krutch, Jay Sean, Sabrepulse, Eminem, Panic! At the Disco, Kanye West, Kevin Rudolf.

                Comment

                • who_cares973
                  FFR Player
                  • Aug 2006
                  • 15407

                  #23
                  Re: Favorite bands?

                  yo la tengo is awesome

                  Comment

                  • MarukuAntoni
                    mmmMMMmmm
                    • Apr 2007
                    • 521

                    #24
                    Re: Favorite bands?

                    Oasis, Orange Peels...I'll add more later.
                    IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

                    Comment

                    • valeoliverosbeaumont
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2011
                      • 7

                      #25
                      Re: Favorite bands?

                      METAL \m/

                      Comment

                      • Quigly
                        nah
                        • Jan 2008
                        • 3506

                        #26
                        Re: Favorite bands?

                        hollywood undead n slipknot 4 life \m/ \m/
                        nah

                        Comment

                        • Crashfan3
                          FFR Player
                          • Nov 2006
                          • 2937

                          #27
                          Re: Favorite bands?

                          My top 5 / top 10 changes on a regular basis, but here's the bands I've been listening to the most in the past 3 months or so. Alt rock ftw

                          Alter Bridge
                          Haloscript
                          Adelitas Way
                          Alchemy from Ashes
                          Story of the Year
                          Come to Dolly
                          Digital Summer
                          Etched in Red
                          A New Tomorrow
                          Submersed

                          Comment

                          • XCV
                            has nice tits
                            • Nov 2008
                            • 744

                            #28
                            Re: Favorite bands?

                            Top 5, in no particular order.

                            Sabrepulse
                            Nightwish [pre-Anette]
                            Dimrain47
                            she
                            After Forever

                            ...chiptunes and symphonic metal seem to go together surprisingly well.

                            Comment

                            • Charlo
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 199

                              #29
                              Re: Favorite bands?

                              Rhapsody Of Fire
                              Bal-Sagoth
                              Equilibrium
                              Vitalij Kuprij

                              If I listed any more we would get out of the realm of "favorite bands" and into "bands I really like a lot". As you can see, my one criterion for title of "favorite band" is that the band must be a metal band that overuses keyboards.
                              Check out Guessthatalbum.com for a fun music-related game.

                              I make metal files for keyboard players! Check them out at:

                              Comment

                              • Emo_Saur_
                                FFR Veteran
                                • Feb 2007
                                • 2952

                                #30
                                Re: Favorite bands?

                                inthemidstoflions
                                iwrestledabearonce
                                Amarna Reign
                                The Acacia Strain
                                Tony Tapdance
                                Whitechapel (this is exile)
                                Defeater
                                Have Heart
                                Dead Swans
                                Take it Back!
                                Love is Red
                                A Plea for Purging
                                As Hell Retreats
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...