Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • All_That_Chaz
    Supreme Dictator For Life
    • Apr 2004
    • 5874

    #1186
    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

    I WANT A FLUGELHORN! =p
    Back to "Back to Earth"
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    dammit chaz
    Originally posted by FoJaR
    god dammit chaz
    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #1187
      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

      And I want Pinkie Pie as an alarm clock.
      Last edited by Crashfan3; 11-17-2012, 10:06 PM.

      Comment

      • AlexDest
        good hot
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Sep 2007
        • 5309

        #1188
        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

        So I watched the new episode last night.

        I have to say it was:

        FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN

        Comment

        • UserNameGoesHere
          FFR Veteran
          • May 2008
          • 1114

          #1189
          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

          lol
          Betcha can't make a face crazier than this! *earlier MLP look*


          Gotta say this was better than the previous two-part episode. Can't say I cared much for the crystal empire episodes.
          Originally posted by Crashfan3
          Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
          sigpic

          Comment

          • Xiz
            TWG Chaos
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Feb 2012
            • 3399

            #1190
            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

            Originally posted by UserNameGoesHere
            lol
            Betcha can't make a face crazier than this! *earlier MLP look*

            .
            This. I died. haha

            Comment

            • UserNameGoesHere
              FFR Veteran
              • May 2008
              • 1114

              #1191
              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

              Didn't really like this last episode. So far there's only one episode of this season that I've liked.

              Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon: Oh yeah whatchu gonna do about it?
              Bab Apple: Tell your moms

              Okay... really? Really? Someone thought that was a good way to write an episode or that that sort of thing actually works IRL? (Hint. It doesn't. Or rather, in most cases it wouldn't work and would only make things worse.)

              Seriously the whole "Just walk away from fights" or "Just tell an adult" "advice" is just stupid. Stupid stupid stupid! Kids, enjoy taking that advice and getting your asses kicked every day though.
              Originally posted by Crashfan3
              Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
              sigpic

              Comment

              • Crashfan3
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 2937

                #1192
                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                So I just saw the new episode.
                Don't click the spoiler button unless you have seen it too.
                Link to S3E7: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kpk3OI8Fees


                Likes:
                - Lightning Dust's character is awesome
                - More details on the militaristic traits of the pegasi
                - Rainbow Dash proves once again that she is now and forever best pony
                - Pinkie's over-calculative mail theories

                Dislikes:
                - Spitfire's new VA sounds too childish for a Wonderbolt Commander
                - Rainbow Dash repeating her "ohmygoshohmygoshohmygosh" line from S1E16 was unnecessary, that should have been a one-time thing



                Overall one of the best episodes I've seen in a while, which is a good thing because Season 3 has had a few flops.

                Comment

                • _Fluttershy_
                  88 Black Flags & Counting
                  • Jul 2012
                  • 536

                  #1193
                  Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                  Bump cause ponies. Lol jk.
                  But yeah, what's everyone's opinions on Season 3? I've really liked it so far; can't wait for the remaining episodes.




                  Comment

                  • Xiz
                    TWG Chaos
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Feb 2012
                    • 3399

                    #1194
                    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                    It's been a hit and miss. I find myself really watching it for the background ponies. I'm really disappointed that there has STILL Been no derpy in season 3. But I'm glad they brought back ponies such as thunderlane, and cloudchaser and whatnot.

                    Episode wise, they seem to be focusing a bit more on songs, which I find to be successful. However the plot might suffer. They do need to create something a bit different because I have been noticing a pattern.

                    Also, I love how many times the Apple family's barn gets destroyed, and they need to rebuild it. There should be a counter for that.

                    Comment

                    • phe0nixblade
                      Praise the sun mofo
                      • Sep 2005
                      • 4281

                      #1195
                      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                      people still watch this shit come on now

                      Comment

                      • FissionMailed1
                        FFR Player
                        • Feb 2012
                        • 1267

                        #1196
                        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                        Yeah, so?

                        Originally posted by Xiz
                        It's been a hit and miss. I find myself really watching it for the background ponies. I'm really disappointed that there has STILL Been no derpy in season 3. But I'm glad they brought back ponies such as thunderlane, and cloudchaser and whatnot.

                        Episode wise, they seem to be focusing a bit more on songs, which I find to be successful. However the plot might suffer. They do need to create something a bit different because I have been noticing a pattern.

                        Also, I love how many times the Apple family's barn gets destroyed, and they need to rebuild it. There should be a counter for that.
                        Agree with everything, heh.


                        YOUR THROBBING MULTIFARIOUS LUSTFUL DESIRES ARE COMPLETED N YOUR HYPER-ORANGE SELF, YOU MAKE ME LOVE AGAIN, YOU'VE CHANGED MY HEART, MY MELANCHOLIA DISAPPEARS WHEN YOU ARE INSIDE OF ME, MY HUMAN RAGE IS TEMPERED WHEN I AM INSIDE YOU, THE SECRET IS COMMUNICATION, LONGEVITY, STAMINA, REPETITION, FURY, SOULFUL KISSING, EARPLUGS. YOU FUCKING CORPORATE COCKS AND CUNTS.

                        MY ANXIETY COMPLETE, MY DESIRE REPLETE, THE TASTE OF ORANGE BLOOD AND CUM AND GREENBACKS RUNNING DOWN MY FACE. THE STREETS WILL RUN ORANGE WITH YOUR MIXTURE OF CHEETOS AND HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLS REGURGITATED AND EATEN AND SHIT OUT AGAIN AND EATEN AGAIN.

                        YOU ARE MY SCULPTURE, MY SCULPTRA, MY SELF-DEFINITION. MY DEFINITION OF HUMANITY, MY HARMONY. MY HEART AND MY MIND.

                        YOU ARE SO ORANGE. SO CRUNCHY. SO CONSUMABLE.

                        THE NEW ORANGE UNDERGROUND IS THE ORANGE UP MY ASS. AND YOUR ASS.

                        I LOVE YOU CHEETOS.

                        Comment

                        • megamon88
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Music Producer
                          • Feb 2006
                          • 2567

                          #1197
                          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                          Yeah, some episodes were great, while others not so much. Definitely excited for the new episode though!
                          discord and fluttershy

                          Comment

                          • Lambdadelta
                            D7 Elite Keymasher
                            • Oct 2012
                            • 1152

                            #1198
                            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                            Last episode I saw was Sleepless in Ponyville

                            Haven't seen an episode in two weeks...
                            Or maybe it just feels like it.

                            Comment

                            • _Fluttershy_
                              88 Black Flags & Counting
                              • Jul 2012
                              • 536

                              #1199
                              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                              I don't know, I guess I like the show too much to show an active dislike for an episode. I've enjoyed all the episodes and the development of the characters and the plots. Can't wait for the remaining episodes! :P

                              Edit: 100th post! And on a pony post!





                              Comment

                              • Crashfan3
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2006
                                • 2937

                                #1200
                                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                                Originally posted by Xiz
                                Also, I love how many times the Apple family's barn gets destroyed, and they need to rebuild it. There should be a counter for that.
                                Oh my God, they destroyed the barn! You bastards!

                                Comment

                                Working...