Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • LongGone
    -
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jul 2008
    • 1679

    #1006
    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

    At first I read "CMC" as Craig McCracken :/
    My Solo Simfiles
    My Solo Simfiles Part 2

    Originally posted by Choofers
    people age at a rate of about 1 year per year

    Comment

    • Crashfan3
      FFR Player
      • Nov 2006
      • 2937

      #1007
      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

      Oh god.
      Oh god yes.
      Oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yes oh god yesssssss
      Everfree Northwest, the first 3-day pony convention, is excited to be putting on their 13th annual convention Jul 9 – 11, 2027 Everfree Northwest is a family-friendly convention held in Bellevue, Washington, with fun for all ages. Join us and our loveable mascots, like adorable orca pony Marina, in celebrating our Everfree Family this year!

      Comment

      • megamon88
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Simfile Author
        FFR Music Producer
        • Feb 2006
        • 2567

        #1008
        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)



        Apparently some people complained that the name derpy was offensive, and now hasbro wants to get rid of it. ****ing ridiculous.

        Comment

        • Crashfan3
          FFR Player
          • Nov 2006
          • 2937

          #1009
          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

          Yeah I already signed a petition concerning that. It's not a big deal to me but it's still a little annoying.
          The petition had 4910 signatures when I signed and I checked later and it had over 5100. I'll post the link later but if I forget to look for it, it's somewhere on EqD.

          Comment

          • UserNameGoesHere
            FFR Veteran
            • May 2008
            • 1114

            #1010
            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

            Oh holy that is ridiculous, lol! Talk about political correctness going overboard. Tsk. Tsk. NO MUFFINS FOR DERPY HATERS! ~Derp.
            Originally posted by Crashfan3
            Man, what would we do without bored rednecks?
            sigpic

            Comment

            • MrGiggles
              Senior Member
              • Aug 2005
              • 2846

              #1011
              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

              Originally posted by megamon88
              http://derpyhoovesnews.com/hasbro-pr...y-merchandise/

              Apparently some people complained that the name derpy was offensive, and now hasbro wants to get rid of it. ****ing ridiculous.
              This is literally why we can't have nice things.

              I wasn't 100% pleased with the canon derpy, but that's no reason to go and really **** it up for everybody else. The fact that the studio gave her that much attention was just awesome, and they could refine her character and voice in subsequent cameos if they really wanted to. Or not, even! I thought she was adorable and funny as is.

              Comment

              • megamon88
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Music Producer
                • Feb 2006
                • 2567

                #1012
                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                We literally looked a gift horse in the mouth this time (hehu). Some people just can't be happy with anything.

                Comment

                • Crashfan3
                  FFR Player
                  • Nov 2006
                  • 2937

                  #1013
                  Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                  Yup, a lot of people are blowing this waaaay out of proportion. They're probably the reason why some people hate bronies. Me, I just signed the petition and left it at that. Derpy's a side character anyway so I don't really care that much.

                  Edit: Anyone who cares even the slightest bit about this issue should watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7MFy6nAyduc
                  Last edited by Crashfan3; 02-3-2012, 06:20 PM.

                  Comment

                  • icontrolyourworld
                    Enjoy life!
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2007
                    • 4197

                    #1014
                    Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                    Comment

                    • hi19hi19
                      lol happy
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 12194

                      #1015
                      Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                      It's always the quiet ones

                      p.s. lost at this video
                      Last edited by hi19hi19; 02-4-2012, 01:16 AM.


                      Comment

                      • megamon88
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        FFR Music Producer
                        • Feb 2006
                        • 2567

                        #1016
                        Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                        Oh shit, SHED.MOV got released. It's even worse (as in bloodier) than the other ones lmao

                        Friendship is Magic Bitch is still hilarious.

                        HYPE FOR THE NEW EPISODE WOOT

                        EDIT: HOOOOOLY SHIT THAT WAS SUCH A GREAT EPISODE


                        The whole thing felt like a thinly veiled metaphor for bronies, lmao. I pretty much felt the same way when I discovered ponies: I didn't want to admit it even to myself. But then I realized how good it was, and pretty much watched every single episode in a couple days (back then there were only like 20 episodes).

                        P.S. Daring Doo is such a Mary Sue (IT RHYMES).

                        P.P.S. Watch for the incoming wave of fanfics about Dash writing fanfics.
                        Last edited by megamon88; 02-4-2012, 08:36 AM.

                        Comment

                        • All_That_Chaz
                          Supreme Dictator For Life
                          • Apr 2004
                          • 5874

                          #1017
                          Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                          First time I actually watched an episode on TV. It was adorable.
                          Back to "Back to Earth"
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by FoJaR
                          god dammit chaz
                          Originally posted by MalReynolds
                          I bet when you live in a glass house, the temptation to throw stones is magnified strictly because you're not supposed to.

                          Comment

                          • megamon88
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Simfile Author
                            FFR Music Producer
                            • Feb 2006
                            • 2567

                            #1018
                            Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                            Apparently my Assertive Fluttershy pseudonym is canon now.

                            My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic News, Brony and bronies, my little pony merchandise, pony art, pony music, pony media


                            Oh and here's an episode link:

                            Last edited by megamon88; 02-4-2012, 02:44 PM.

                            Comment

                            • MrGiggles
                              Senior Member
                              • Aug 2005
                              • 2846

                              #1019
                              Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                              It bugged me that Daring Doo was a Rainbow Dash recolor until I realized that it made sense, since it was in RD's imagination. I liked this episode a lot.

                              edit: oops turns out it's 'Derring-Do'
                              Last edited by MrGiggles; 02-5-2012, 12:23 AM.

                              Comment

                              • megamon88
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                FFR Music Producer
                                • Feb 2006
                                • 2567

                                #1020
                                Re: Friendship is Magic (current FFR Pony avatar count: >9000)

                                I just looked up what it meant, I'd never even heard of that phrase before. "Heroic Daring" fits the bill though.



                                EDIT: Wait, it looks like it's spelled "Daring-Do" on the book cover.

                                Last edited by megamon88; 02-5-2012, 01:04 AM.

                                Comment

                                Working...