Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MrRubix
    FFR Player
    • Oct 2026
    • 8340

    #46
    Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

    Originally posted by MalReynolds
    I think he was talking about TF2, as the script for T3 isn't even finished yet.
    No, he was talking about T3. Shia mentions that someone's going to have to die in T3. He also explained that the movie would be more intergalactic in nature. This all hints at the advent of Unicron.

    Speaking of scripts, I doubt the T2 script was finished until the last minute -- that's how rushed it felt. I hope they actually write T3 well. Seriously, I don't know how some of these scripts make it through to the final cut. Doesn't ANYONE with a brain pipe up? "Hey guys, this **** doesn't really make sense and the plot is nonexistent! Don't you guys see these obvious plotholes? Can we please try to write a coherent script that doesn't sound like it was written by middle schoolers?" Get some brain in these movies and they'll be a lot better.
    Last edited by MrRubix; 06-25-2009, 09:31 AM.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

    Comment

    • MalReynolds
      CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
      • Sep 2003
      • 6571

      #47
      Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

      Well

      I hope Optimus has something shoved into his chest in the third, or at least requests it. Because every time something like that happens, I laugh so hard.
      "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

      "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


      My new novel:

      Maledictions: The Offering.

      Now in Paperback!

      Comment

      • MrRubix
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2026
        • 8340

        #48
        Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

        I think he just has a fetish for having things put inside him.
        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

        Comment

        • MalReynolds
          CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
          • Sep 2003
          • 6571

          #49
          Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

          He also got impaled through the chest. It's a motif. I bet he robo-jizzed everywhere.
          "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

          "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


          My new novel:

          Maledictions: The Offering.

          Now in Paperback!

          Comment

          • GG_Guru
            Let em' do what they want
            • Mar 2006
            • 3219

            #50
            Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

            What's the point in making another Transformers movie? If they were going to make sequels it might as well been Fight Club or Lucky Number Slevin. Fantasy movies are just plain retarded if you ask me..

            Comment

            • bluguerrilla
              FFR Player
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Apr 2006
              • 3966

              #51
              Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

              Go die somewhere.

              Comment

              • GG_Guru
                Let em' do what they want
                • Mar 2006
                • 3219

                #52
                Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                Bravo! *claps*

                That was a very mature response.

                Comment

                • MrGiggles
                  Senior Member
                  • Aug 2005
                  • 2846

                  #53
                  Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                  Originally posted by GG_Guru
                  What's the point in making another Transformers movie? If they were going to make sequels it might as well been Fight Club
                  stop that

                  I like this movie better than the first one, I gotta say. That's not saying too much, but whatever. At least Starscream wasn't quite the huge pussy he was last time.

                  Comment

                  • bluguerrilla
                    FFR Player
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Apr 2006
                    • 3966

                    #54
                    Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                    Originally posted by GG_Guru
                    Bravo! *claps*

                    That was a very mature response.
                    Was just responding in kind as you failed to notice, and I doubt you even know what I mean so I'm not going to ruin this thread with any more responses to your statement.

                    Comment

                    • MrRubix
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2026
                      • 8340

                      #55
                      Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                      Come on guys 9___9
                      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                      Comment

                      • bluguerrilla
                        FFR Player
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Apr 2006
                        • 3966

                        #56
                        Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                        So is it worth going to see this movie or not? Regardless of how terrible it all is is it still enjoyable?

                        Will I want to gouge my eyes out or laugh at the horrible everything?

                        Comment

                        • GG_Guru
                          Let em' do what they want
                          • Mar 2006
                          • 3219

                          #57
                          Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                          Originally posted by bluguerrilla
                          Was just responding in kind as you failed to notice, and I doubt you even know what I mean so I'm not going to ruin this thread with any more responses to your statement.
                          Obviously you've never heard of a double sarcasm. Why is it that people on the internet take everything so seriously?.?

                          I mean the only reason I liked Transformers 1 was because it starred one of my favorite actors, Shia Labeouf back when I was still watching Disney Channel (because he's a really good actor and all) but other than that the point I was trying to make was why waste so much money on a project that fails to see characteristics based on controversialities that doesn't even depict a true sense of nature?

                          Their flying cars that change into robots with guns and lasers. Now I ask you, how is that interesting?

                          Comment

                          • MalReynolds
                            CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 6571

                            #58
                            Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                            No, it's not even so-bad-it's-funny. It's so bad it's infuriating.
                            "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                            "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                            My new novel:

                            Maledictions: The Offering.

                            Now in Paperback!

                            Comment

                            • MrRubix
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2026
                              • 8340

                              #59
                              Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                              I would have to disagree. It was a bad movie, to be sure, but I don't regret going to see it. It was still entertaining, but I had to really keep myself from getting upset at the multitude of obvious flaws.

                              If you are really concerned about it, just rent it later.

                              It's a long movie and there are lots of cool fight scenes and very nice visual effects. Unfortunately there just happens to be a lot of filler.

                              I'll put it this way. It's not nearly as bad as Spider Man 3.
                              Last edited by MrRubix; 06-25-2009, 02:55 PM.
                              https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0es0Mip1jWY

                              Comment

                              • SulferDragon
                                this is a waste of space
                                FFR Simfile Author
                                • Jan 2007
                                • 2668

                                #60
                                Re: Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen

                                I thought the first movie was an action packed thrill ride, but I'd rather watch it again than watch an unnecessary sequel that only exists because it is guaranteed to make lots of money. I refuse to see it because I don't want to give those money-hungry bastards at DreamWorks/Paramount my money.


                                Comment

                                Working...