So, i finished Death Note...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • t-rogdor
    tane orb
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2007
    • 2685

    #16
    Re: So, i finished Death Note...

    Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
    I like the drama better, only because the anime/manga has the half-crappy ending with N saying, "With the two of us combined, we can beat L." Cheesy.

    Drama, L solves everything by sacrificing his life. There's also a cool movie that shows how L lives the last 13 days of his life after Kira dies.
    linkage?
    Originally posted by cetaka
    I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

    Comment

    • nuclearsamurai
      huehuehue
      • Jul 2007
      • 1211

      #17
      Re: So, i finished Death Note...

      Link and we will love you forever.

      Anyways, Death Note is the most addictive anime I've ever seen.

      I would actually watch the whole series twice.

      Comment

      • rzr
        TWG Veteran
        • Oct 2007
        • 7608

        #18
        Re: So, i finished Death Note...

        I love Death Note. I watched the last episode with Argo15 last night, well, of season two. Gonna find the Japanese ones with subtitles. Can't wait.

        P.S. See my lay out background

        Originally posted by darkshark
        Everyone sucks at this game. The second you think you're good is the second you stop trying to get better.
        Originally posted by aperson
        i had a mri the other day it was the best song i heard in years

        Originally posted by Sprite-
        More of a joke than the time I deleted all the credits on the site.
        Originally posted by MinaciousGrace
        yeah my goldfish think im a riot they do this thing where they turn upside down and float to the top of the tank

        i guess their alcohol tolerance isnt as high as mine

        Comment

        • temptedatheart
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2008
          • 10

          #19
          Re: So, i finished Death Note...

          Death Note rox!! i finished watching the anime and both movies li ke forever ago though... Deathnote.tv has it all... or at least they did... idk anymore... i cosplayed as L at sugoicon 07!... it was fun... but it was an over cosplayed part...
          <3Niki Nicotine {That one bad mistake}

          Comment

          • LoneW0lf
            ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ Bears ʕ·͡ᴥ·ʔ
            • May 2008
            • 1800

            #20
            Re: So, i finished Death Note...

            wolfs rain is good xD

            Deathnote show ending is Bs, manga way better
            I hate my name.

            Comment

            • danthemano
              FFR Player
              • Mar 2008
              • 264

              #21
              Re: So, i finished Death Note...

              psshtt, who watches anime anyways?
              everyone knows that the original manga is a tousand times better.
              i own both of the deathnote live action movies with subs, mand they're definitely the best. they were somewhat hard to find though...
              Originally posted by MrDespair
              You have some issues regarding to unhygienic anger, putting bodywaste on people? Could i suggest you try some Manga?

              Comment

              • Xx{Midday}xX
                FFR Player
                • Sep 2007
                • 3518

                #22
                Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                Originally posted by t-rogdor
                linkage?
                No. Go buy it. Learn some Japanese.

                =DDDDD

                At least, not on the forums, and no I don't have this subbed.
                Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                Accumulating all playstyles here!


                つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                Comment

                • temptedatheart
                  FFR Player
                  • Jul 2008
                  • 10

                  #23
                  Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                  so seriously though... who was right? L or Yagami??
                  <3Niki Nicotine {That one bad mistake}

                  Comment

                  • Xx{Midday}xX
                    FFR Player
                    • Sep 2007
                    • 3518

                    #24
                    Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                    Who was right?

                    Both of them were neither right or wrong. All that is there is the result.

                    It doesn't matter whether who was right or wrong. What matters is what the world came to due to Kira's arrival. Kira wasn't strong enough as an ideal to change the world in his way. But Both L and Kira ended up dying. (in the drama, they dont have N or M.)

                    Also, this thread is to give anime ideas.

                    Finally, don't bump dumb threads (I mean the "invader zim in an anime poll wtf" one)
                    Any FFR song title discrepancies? List them here.
                    Willing to accurately translate Japanese for free
                    Accumulating all playstyles here!


                    つまんないシグでスマソ(´・ω・`)

                    Comment

                    • t-rogdor
                      tane orb
                      FFR Simfile Author
                      • Jun 2007
                      • 2685

                      #25
                      Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                      Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
                      No. Go buy it. Learn some Japanese.

                      =DDDDD

                      At least, not on the forums, and no I don't have this subbed.
                      1. do you know anywhere that has it subbed? (PM Me)
                      2. yeah, i'll get back to you on that learning japanese thing.

                      Originally posted by temptedatheart
                      so seriously though... who was right? L or Yagami??
                      Neither. Both of them were equally right and wrong.
                      Light, for example, wanted a world devoid of crime and evil people but he did so by killing anyone who did anything bad ever.

                      L, on the other hand, wanted to stop the killings, but had no interest in the criminals who had not been punished to be just that.

                      All in all, neither was "Right" and that wasnt really the point of the show.

                      Originally posted by Xx{Midday}xX
                      (in the drama, they dont have N or M.)
                      OH DEAR GOD, DO WANT.
                      Originally posted by cetaka
                      I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                      Comment

                      • nuclearsamurai
                        huehuehue
                        • Jul 2007
                        • 1211

                        #26
                        Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                        BitTorrent time.

                        EDIT: t-rog, if I find the link to a good torrent, I'll PM it to you.

                        EDIT II: If anyone else wants it, just ask.

                        Comment

                        • t-rogdor
                          tane orb
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 2685

                          #27
                          Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                          eeheheheheh....,


                          Hey guys, i found out L's real name today.

                          like, im serious....no ****.


                          *I THINK THESE MIGHT BE SPOILERS*





                          His name is



                          Lawliet

                          I kid you not.
                          Last edited by t-rogdor; 07-8-2008, 02:22 PM.
                          Originally posted by cetaka
                          I saw a flyer on a bulletin board at school asking for high-functioning aspergers/autism people to participate in some kind of experiment, and all I could think was, that sounds like a great place to meet girls.

                          Comment

                          • Crashfan3
                            FFR Player
                            • Nov 2006
                            • 2937

                            #28
                            Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                            Death Note was good.

                            I'd have to recommend Ghost Hound. And get a hi-def sound system before you watch it. You're gonna need it.

                            Oh, and .hack//SIGN if by some slight, slight chance you're one of the 1% of the anime-watching world who hasn't already seen that.

                            Comment

                            • nuclearsamurai
                              huehuehue
                              • Jul 2007
                              • 1211

                              #29
                              Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                              Originally posted by t-rogdor
                              eeheheheheh....,


                              Hey guys, i found out L's real name today.

                              like, im serious....no ****.


                              *I THINK THESE MIGHT BE SPOILERS*





                              His name is



                              Lawliet

                              I kid you not.
                              I already knew this.

                              xD

                              It's good to contribute, anyways.

                              Comment

                              • akatsuki_addict
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2007
                                • 2

                                #30
                                Re: So, i finished Death Note...

                                The ending differences in the anime and the manga of Death Note were a bit too much. At least have them resemble each other a bit more than they did. Personally, however, I prefer the manga's ending.
                                Join the clueless people. We have the most inside jokes.

                                Comment

                                Working...