South Park or Family Guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • charless
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2005
    • 202

    #31
    Re: South Park or Family Guy

    Originally posted by EnR
    I don't laugh when i watch South Park, I used to, it got boring, Family Guy is funny even tho I seen every episode like twice, some episodes like 10 times, I still laugh. I have a different sense of humor I guess... I love random ****. I don't like serious jokes.
    Maybe because you're 15. The more mature crowd appreciates and loves South Park more for its ability to produce clever & witty humor. South Park go baby!
    PLAYING SINCE SEPTEMBER 2007.
    Best AAA: Glove Stage - Ultra Sweden
    Best SDG: Garyuutensei, Chlorophyll, Novo Mundo, Dazzling Destiny
    Tier Points: 755,128
    Charles Mullen Internet Marketing Blog

    Comment

    • Mookage
      FFR Player
      • Mar 2007
      • 227

      #32
      Re: South Park or Family Guy

      South Park, just because they can make things funny that are completly unfunny.

      Comment

      • Rad3n
        FFR Player
        • Apr 2008
        • 70

        #33
        Re: South Park or Family Guy

        I must say...... at least south park says something.....political each time....


        esp. about scientology

        Comment

        • cC@Zz
          FFR Player
          • Apr 2006
          • 1427

          #34
          Re: South Park or Family Guy

          At this point I'd have to say Family Guy. Its just makes me laugh more than South Park. South Park would usually be my pick but lately its been going down hill and its seems as if they just pull all their ideas out of their ass lately. Really over the top stupid crap. Even though Family Guy is pretty much random stuff it still gets me laughing more than Sotuh park. I just hope South Park gets back to its old ways of not making completely ridiculous stories with very over the top down right stupid stuff.
          There is a 50% chance your pillow will eat you while you are sleeping.

          Comment

          Working...