South Park or Family Guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • behanjc
    stargroup & me are <3'ers
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Jun 2006
    • 1546

    #16
    Re: South Park or Family Guy

    It's Mongorians
    lmao

    http://www.facebook.com/BehanOfficial
    https://soundcloud.com/behanmusic/powerhouse-ep-preview-out-now

    Comment

    • RoastedNoob
      FFR Player
      • Jul 2005
      • 620

      #17
      Re: South Park or Family Guy

      Do people still watch Family Guy? It use to be my favorite show, but it's just lost anything it had. I can't even laugh at the older episodes. Maybe I just watched it too much. Matt and Trey are geniuses imo. I think I've watched South Park more than Family Guy at this point, though.. and I'm still loving the older episodes. I really am confused at why I don't like Family Guy anymore.

      - FFR's First and Only CCC -

      Comment

      • Vocality
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2008
        • 7

        #18
        Re: South Park or Family Guy

        South park actually has intelligent humor, and has morals and lessons tied to it whether ppl want to admit it or not. Family guy is just a bunch of random stupid humor with random clips that have nothing to do with the episode at all. Dont get me wrong tho, i love both shows, its just south park has more "moments" then family guy imo. Haha plus south park makes fun of just about anything, just watch "Cartoon Wars"

        Comment

        • EnR
          Massive flaming dildos.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Jul 2007
          • 8431

          #19
          Re: South Park or Family Guy

          Everyone here sucks, south park is gay.

          The point of Family Guy is to have pointless random humor, that's what makes the show funny as hell.

          maybe you should have added Futurama, American Dad, The Simpsons and King Of The Hill in there too.
          Last edited by EnR; 04-2-2008, 01:08 PM.
          sigpic

          Comment

          • MystictheHedgehog
            FFR Veteran
            • Apr 2005
            • 699

            #20
            Re: South Park or Family Guy

            Originally posted by EnR
            The point of Family Guy is to have pointless random humor, that's what makes the show funny as hell.
            The show isn't even funny anymore. It's just...there. South Park, though they are starting to stretch it out as well, is still funny.
            Originally posted by Jerry DB
            how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

            Comment

            • EnR
              Massive flaming dildos.
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jul 2007
              • 8431

              #21
              Re: South Park or Family Guy

              Originally posted by MystictheHedgehog
              The show isn't even funny anymore. It's just...there. South Park, though they are starting to stretch it out as well, is still funny.
              I don't laugh when i watch South Park, I used to, it got boring, Family Guy is funny even tho I seen every episode like twice, some episodes like 10 times, I still laugh. I have a different sense of humor I guess... I love random ****. I don't like serious jokes.
              sigpic

              Comment

              • MystictheHedgehog
                FFR Veteran
                • Apr 2005
                • 699

                #22
                Re: South Park or Family Guy

                Originally posted by EnR
                I don't laugh when i watch South Park, I used to, it got boring, Family Guy is funny even tho I seen every episode like twice, some episodes like 10 times, I still laugh. I have a different sense of humor I guess... I love random ****. I don't like serious jokes.
                And to me, Family Guy is boring. I guess that is where our sense of humor differs. South Park used to be extremely funny, now it's just kinda funny. Family Guy used to be funny, now it's just...stop trying so hard.

                I'm not saying I hate Family Guy, don't get me wrong. I still watch it just because nothing else is usually on. Some of the stuff I can still kinda laugh at...but they just try to hard now.
                Originally posted by Jerry DB
                how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

                Comment

                • zakky.darko
                  FFR Player
                  • Sep 2007
                  • 5

                  #23
                  Re: South Park or Family Guy

                  Family Guy FTW!!

                  damn,, south park has just gottena little immature for me,,

                  Comment

                  • Murtaug
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 212

                    #24
                    Re: South Park or Family Guy

                    i need to watch a south park episode some time o.o i never watch it


                    Originally posted by EAGAMES
                    This is just one of those moments when your skillz that were deep inside burst out dramtically.
                    Best AAA: Carrousel Paradise First VC AAA
                    Best FC's: mmm idk... Eradication was a pretty good FC

                    Comment

                    • funmonkey54
                      The Chill Keeper
                      • Oct 2007
                      • 4127

                      #25
                      Re: South Park or Family Guy

                      Originally posted by zakky.darko
                      Family Guy FTW!!

                      damn,, south park has just gottena little immature for me,,
                      lol. They are both immature! I love Family Guy though.

                      Comment

                      • rules_the_school
                        FFR Player
                        • Apr 2007
                        • 46

                        #26
                        Re: South Park or Family Guy

                        South Park! But you're right, it has gotten a little immature...

                        Fat kid rules the world. And space.

                        Comment

                        • Adamaja456
                          Absurd
                          • Dec 2006
                          • 6433

                          #27
                          Re: South Park or Family Guy

                          im a family guy person. I watch South Park sometimes and i admit its funny but family guy just makes me laugh more.

                          I love the flashbacks that family guy has.


                          family guy>south park


                          582 Tier Points(Tier 3)
                          602 AAAs(517+23+62)
                          People who bought me subscriptions/tokens:
                          DrugstoreCowboy(1 month) ELRayford(3 months)
                          ~GJampa(3 months) Jerry DB(3 months)
                          4th place in Gamewhore Competition(3 months)
                          Phynx(FGJ album and Dendrite V2)
                          dragon890x(1 year) Slide(1 year)

                          Comment

                          • Lord Canti
                            FFR Player
                            • Apr 2008
                            • 23

                            #28
                            Re: South Park or Family Guy

                            I like South Park a lot more, because their jokes are so well tought out.

                            Where as Family Guy (Also very funny) is very random, you could have one part making fun of a actor, and the next Peter will be riding a lion.

                            Comment

                            • TD_boredom
                              FFR Player
                              • Dec 2007
                              • 283

                              #29
                              Re: South Park or Family Guy

                              South Park's new season has been pretty damn funny. I laugh at the measures people take trying to get high in one episode.

                              FCs: 155
                              Best FC: Crowdpleaser
                              AAAs: 22
                              Best AAA: Abtrusity

                              Comment

                              • SummerRain
                                FFR Player
                                • Apr 2007
                                • 1

                                #30
                                Re: South Park or Family Guy

                                Family guy is a lot smarter, although South Park is a lot of fart jokes, but relates to more people, so that's why they watch it.

                                Comment

                                Working...