South Park or Family Guy

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • eric25
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2006
    • 135

    #1

    South Park or Family Guy

    Topic says it all. Which do you prefer. Me and my friends argue about it and I'm wondering what the people of FFR say. Although I love both of the shows, I'm going to have to say South Park because they always have a new idea for an episode, where as Family Guy, about 75% of the humor is only flashbacks. So what's your opinion

    EDIT:Sorry, but could somebody put this in the media section?
    55
    South Park
    0%
    38
    Family Guy
    0%
    17
  • StepmaniaGod6969
    3 Fingers
    • Jan 2007
    • 1015

    #2
    Re: South Park or Family Guy

    im not voting cause i say both
    Originally posted by Tasselfoot
    use your cock. unless it isn't long enough. and then i feel sorry for you.



    Comment

    • Bynary Fission
      Retired One-Hander
      • Jan 2008
      • 2437

      #3
      Re: South Park or Family Guy

      South Park. Why? Because it has brilliant, coherent humor. Also, it has good moral lessons that can be applied into your everyday life, and it's done in a humorously crass fashion.

      And finally, they make it crass and offensive enough to make me laugh repeatedly, yet it isn't actually offensive (not a lot offends me to be honest ).

      Family guy is just a bunch of stupid jokes. There's nothing worthwhile about it.



      ~Bynary Fission
      Newest Track (05/04/2026): Battle Theme - The Infernal Sepulchre [8-bit Chiptune]

      https://soundcloud.com/bynary-fission/zone-4-battle-theme

      Comment

      • MystictheHedgehog
        FFR Veteran
        • Apr 2005
        • 699

        #4
        Re: South Park or Family Guy

        I'd say South Park...Family Guy really isn't funny to me anymore...but I can't NOT watch it when it's on.
        Originally posted by Jerry DB
        how does that even make sense? in the beginning of time there was this 5 billion dollar machine that forced two particles to collide at the speed of light. lets re create that. DURRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

        Comment

        • gnr61
          FFR Simfile Author
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Oct 2005
          • 7251

          #5
          Re: South Park or Family Guy

          Originally posted by Bynary Fission
          Family guy is just a bunch of stupid jokes. There's nothing worthwhile about it.
          IMO theres always something to be said for stupid jokes as long as they're funny. Family Guy is actually pretty clever a lot of the time and just plain hilarious for much of it. Swallow some pretentiousness and enjoy the show :P
          Unless you feel intellectually offended by it, which I suppose is also understandable.

          My money's still with South Park though, always has been.
          squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

          Comment

          • Noweb
            Banned
            • Mar 2008
            • 19

            #6
            Re: South Park or Family Guy

            Family guy For The win.

            Comment

            • Sullyman2007
              FFR Player
              • Jan 2007
              • 1663

              #7
              Re: South Park or Family Guy

              South Park, hands down.
              All there is to it.

              Comment

              • gausmaster
                FFR Player
                • Jun 2006
                • 213

                #8
                Re: South Park or Family Guy

                I was going to say southpark to begin with but I dont think stating your opinion right upfront was a great idea. theres a chance it could affect the vote.
                But for real, who can say no to "Make Love, not WarCraft" and "Imaginationland"?

                EDIT: And yes I know I have Famly Guy in my siggy. :P


                FC=400

                Originally posted by Tasselfoot
                i like to do heroin. is that a bad habit?
                Originally posted by EnR
                I tend to masturbate while playing.
                Originally posted by MrRubix
                17.374

                im so drnkl

                Comment

                • reptile3141
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Dec 2006
                  • 927

                  #9
                  Re: South Park or Family Guy

                  I've had this conversation quite a few times before. Yet, I have to agree with Binary Fission. South Park FTW.
                  Originally posted by [TeRa]
                  Ahhh, I'll buy it at a high price!

                  Comment

                  • Professor Raine
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2007
                    • 1560

                    #10
                    Re: South Park or Family Guy

                    Family Guy can tell jokes well. South Park does well in slapstick. Either or, i say.


                    My simfilez ----
                    :

                    Comment

                    • 1337Alex13
                      FFR Player
                      • Jan 2008
                      • 2

                      #11
                      Re: South Park or Family Guy

                      NOO this is too hard for me to answer.. im not voting i love them both.

                      Comment

                      • tha Guardians
                        MCDC 2011
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1680

                        #12
                        Re: South Park or Family Guy

                        Originally posted by Bynary Fission
                        South Park. Why? Because it has brilliant, coherent humor. Also, it has good moral lessons that can be applied into your everyday life, and it's done in a humorously crass fashion.

                        And finally, they make it crass and offensive enough to make me laugh repeatedly, yet it isn't actually offensive (not a lot offends me to be honest ).

                        Family guy is just a bunch of stupid jokes. There's nothing worthwhile about it.



                        ~Bynary Fission

                        YOU USED AN ADJECTIVE TWICE WITHIN 100 WORDS.
                        FAIL.

                        Originally posted by sonic-fast-fingers
                        can someone clarrify what QFT means my friend told me its quit ****ing talking, but im not 100 percent sure

                        Originally posted by Synthlight
                        I need a car that drives itself completely automated and I want it for free and it needs infinite gas mileage.

                        Cheers,

                        Synthlight

                        Comment

                        • chidori!
                          FFR Player
                          • Jun 2007
                          • 1603

                          #13
                          Re: South Park or Family Guy

                          I don't like south park much 25% because of the animation(I cant stand seeing little hopping characters) 10% because one of them always says "OMG You killed kenny!!""You bastard!!" 10% I would watch it if nothing else was on(and I'm surprised there is when I ain't got cable) the other 55% i'm not sure of. lol
                          -DraGonZ- out

                          Comment

                          • Xx{Midnight}xX
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2007
                            • 8548

                            #14
                            Re: South Park or Family Guy

                            OMFG YOU KILLED KENNY! Southpark 7892579825378253798%.

                            Comment

                            • EAGAMES
                              Y0FACE!
                              • Dec 2006
                              • 4931

                              #15
                              Re: South Park or Family Guy

                              I like both but the couple of times I've seen South Park, I laugh hard.

                              Off-topic:
                              I like that one episode where this one homo guy with the puppet makes a wall around the city and the mongolians come to destroy it across the episode. I lol when he says, " Stupid mongolians, breaking my s***y wall! ", or something like that.
                              Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                              5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                              Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                              Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                              Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                              Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                              Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                              Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                              Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                              Originally posted by smartdude1212
                              EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                              Comment

                              Working...