worst movie you saw

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • MixMasterLar
    Beach Bum Extraordinaire
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2006
    • 5403

    #121
    Re: worst movie you saw

    As of now, The Legadary Bruce Lee (IIRC...been a bit since I seen it) is the worst joke movie ever. Stopped watching when Dragon Lee kicked the "rock"..
    ​

    Comment

    • Problems
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2005
      • 513

      #122
      Re: worse movie you saw

      Originally posted by Triplex72
      I watched Lady In The Water last night, it sucked pretty bad.
      QFE

      Comment

      • BeatboxShinobi
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 113

        #123
        Re: worst movie you saw

        As for me I hated Epic Movie, as well as the Adventures Of Pluto Nash, and also Chirstmas With The Kranks, fell asleep on all three of them, more so on the last one.

        Comment

        • MarukuAntoni
          mmmMMMmmm
          • Apr 2007
          • 521

          #124
          Re: worst movie you saw

          ? vs ? movies. theyre just stupid
          IF I CAN CLIMB A TREE, I CAN CLIMB MT EVEREST. IF I CAN DRIVE A CAR, I CAN PILOT A SPACE SHUTTLE. IF I CAN PEE, I CAN BE THE PRESIDENT. IF I CAN POO, I CAN RULE THE WORLD!

          Comment

          • commander_toast
            FFR Player
            • Sep 2007
            • 75

            #125
            rugrats in paris

            band of brothers

            the family stone

            saw

            saw 3

            lord of the rings the first one
            Last edited by Squeek; 10-19-2007, 10:59 PM.

            Comment

            • KilikOdagawa
              Zombie Dancer
              • Jun 2007
              • 737

              #126
              Re: worst movie you saw

              Again, plz use the edit button.

              House of 1000 Corpses

              Rob Zombie needs to work on his twisted mindset.
              I can think of sicker **** than that.
              Came back on the 3/25/17 after 8 years of being AFK.

              Comment

              • madmatt621
                Banned
                • Dec 2006
                • 3000

                #127
                Re: worst movie you saw

                300




















































                jk. lol. you should have seen your face. lmfao.

                Comment

                Working...