worst movie you saw

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • dezer117
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 15

    #106
    Re: worse movie you saw

    Originally posted by TheMagiKMan
    Ultraviolet, hands down the worst movie ever. It made no sense, none, at all, none.
    I hated that too! So much BS

    Comment

    • Verruckter
      FFR Player
      • Apr 2004
      • 2707

      #107
      Re: worst movie you saw

      Originally posted by Fantasticone
      The Village, uninteresting and not scary.
      Yeah, holy **** that was aweful.
      Truth lies in loneliness, When hope is long gone by -Blind Guardian, The Soulforged
      Image removed for size violation.

      Comment

      • jayjayboy
        BlackFlag Master
        • Dec 2006
        • 128

        #108
        Re: worst movie you saw

        all the ****ing Harry Potters and Sky High


        Comment

        • Brilliant Dynamite Neon
          nobody fiffers anymore.
          FFR Simfile Author
          • Dec 2006
          • 2440

          #109
          Re: worst movie you saw

          ANYTHING WITH THE WORDS "DARK HARVEST" IN THE TITLE.

          That is all.
          ~ OFFICIALLY RETIRED FROM FFR THE GAME AND FFR TWG ~

          Thanks for the memories, folks. u da bes

          Comment

          • arsonistsgetallthegirls
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2007
            • 459

            #110
            Re: worst movie you saw

            battlefield: EARTH




            oh, the agony.
            one hand, no mercy...

            [Trust me, This user is your friend.]

            Originally posted by Zeron
            Holy ****, civility in the forums?! My head just asploded.
            Wait, What?

            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #111
              Re: worst movie you saw

              Originally posted by Dragula219
              Snakes on a Plane was easily the worst movie I ever saw.
              Snakes on a Plane was the epitome of quality and awesomeness. More like best movie ever, seriously.



              It's not fair to include horror films and teenage comedies and lame family films because they're easily the worst movies ever. Seriously, anything Will Ferrell sucks, anything that's supposed to be scary sucks, etc.

              That obviously takes out a lot of ****ty films. It's not even fair anymore.

              Just kidding. The worst film of all time out of those I've been coerced to watch is 2000: A Space Odyssey. No contest.

              Now, I know worse movies exist, like Epic Movie, Date Movie, etc. but I don't succumb to such lowliness that easily.
              Last edited by lord_carbo; 10-6-2007, 08:38 AM.
              last.fm

              Comment

              • xsarahxsx
                FFR Player
                • Mar 2007
                • 33

                #112
                Re: worst movie you saw

                Wimbledon


                Comment

                • ballaw hare
                  FFR Veteran
                  • Oct 2006
                  • 95

                  #113
                  Re: worst movie you saw

                  Originally posted by Fantasticone
                  Not exactly. The whole village is like isolated pretty much from the modern world and the older people dress up in those costumes to keep them there. The movie was portrayed to be a horror movie but it was anythnig but that.

                  I liked that though, most of M. Night Shyamalan's stuff is portrayed as horror, but it's not. Look at lady in the water. I thought the village was interesting, I don't know why people bash it.


                  The worst movie I've ever seen? Finding nemo. I HATE that move, even when I was like 11 or 12 and it came out, I hated it. It's so damn stupid, and now I'm in 10th grade and my class mates still quote that damn movie. ITS NOT FUNNY! -.-

                  Comment

                  • gnr61
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Oct 2005
                    • 7251

                    #114
                    Re: worst movie you saw

                    **lists off sci-fi tv movies**
                    squirrel--it's whats for dinner.

                    Comment

                    • dragonace555
                      FFR Player
                      • Jul 2007
                      • 6

                      #115
                      Re: worst movie you saw

                      bridge 2 terebithia by far x.x
                      I DON BREAK HEARTS! I BREAK DANCE!!!

                      Comment

                      • Bangcrashboom
                        The Lulz, Do It For Them
                        • Nov 2006
                        • 1055

                        #116
                        Re: worst movie you saw

                        harry potter 5 and Mr. Bean's holiday

                        lets not forget highschoolmusical 1 and 2

                        Originally posted by Bolth mannn
                        Bangcrashboom lets make our manboobs touch.

                        Comment

                        • lXD
                          L not I
                          • Feb 2007
                          • 1398

                          #117
                          Re: worst movie you saw

                          Originally posted by ballaw hare
                          I liked that though, most of M. Night Shyamalan's stuff is portrayed as horror, but it's not. Look at lady in the water. I thought the village was interesting, I don't know why people bash it.


                          The worst movie I've ever seen? Finding nemo. I HATE that move, even when I was like 11 or 12 and it came out, I hated it. It's so damn stupid, and now I'm in 10th grade and my class mates still quote that damn movie. ITS NOT FUNNY! -.-
                          yet it won an oscar.
                          AAA's - 125+19
                          best - sail away/endless dream/hyper pressure
                          latest - sound of my dream
                          219 tier points
                          IndexRulz.


                          Originally posted by DrugstoreCowboy
                          lXD - my best friend. You have helped me throughout ffr more than anyone here will ever know. Not only do we have pretty much in common, but we can talk to each other about anything. You deserve this. Thanks for everything <3 Tagteam partners for life
                          bifflez yo<3

                          Comment

                          • sjoecool1991
                            FFR Player
                            • Mar 2006
                            • 2302

                            #118
                            Re: worst movie you saw

                            I take everything about my previous posts back.
                            Worst movie ever created=Dragon Wars.
                            It was so bad, I could not even laugh at it.


                            Also, Darkness Falls is pretty bad.

                            Comment

                            • Ekaggen
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2007
                              • 1

                              #119
                              Re: worst movie you saw

                              Harry Potter or Brokeback Mt.
                              EKAGGEN

                              Comment

                              • OmegaMetroid
                                FFR Player
                                • Nov 2003
                                • 25

                                #120
                                Re: worst movie you saw

                                The Cable Guy with Jim Carey made me want to kill something. Other than that, Alien vs. Predator was just stupid.
                                Originally posted by Synthlight
                                No.. you go die you BIG MEANIE! OMG THE INTERNET FEELINGS HAVE HURT ME!

                                Cheers,

                                Synthlight

                                Comment

                                Working...