pokemon or yu-gi-oh

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • soulofcerberus
    FFR Player
    • Aug 2006
    • 367

    #91
    Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

    Originally posted by Kamunt
    Dude, yeah yeah!! Angemon just rocked everyone's faces off, though: GATE OF DESTINY, end of story. Enuff said, bai-bai, sayonara, PEESE IN DA HOOD COUS', you dead.


    PS. MagnaAngemon... not Angemon

    Gawsh get it right

    Comment

    • smartdude1212
      2 is poo
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Sep 2005
      • 6687

      #92
      Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

      Honestly, I think I like the card game asshole way better.
      You actually get to call someone an asshole.
      And, look at that, you get away with it!
      Plus the drama and the tension get to everyone, and they start fighting because they don't want to be the asshole.
      And the fighting is, get ready for it...

      NOT COMPRISED OF PIXELS

      lolnarutobye
      Last edited by smartdude1212; 06-28-2007, 03:54 AM.

      Comment

      • burningeyes88
        FFR Player
        • Nov 2006
        • 359

        #93
        Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

        between yu-gi-oh and pokemon i would choose... kill my self
        Originally posted by 6 p01nt3d*st@r
        You spelled FFR wrong.

        Originally posted by Shashakiro
        Yeah, FFR is addicting...I don't think I'll get bored with this game unless I somehow become the best at it, which won't happen.
        Originally posted by Synthlight
        I usually just get all naked and tell them they will turn gay if they touch me.

        Cheers,

        Synthlight

        Comment

        • boringdude23
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 51

          #94
          Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

          pokemon ftw

          i have the new battle revolution game for the Wii its awesome :0
          Originally posted by Tasselfoot
          Penis.


          Comment

          • -paexaea-
            ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
            • Apr 2007
            • 4611

            #95
            Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

            This thread has potential.
            See you, Space Cowboy.

            Comment

            • Rayje655
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2006
              • 181

              #96
              Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

              I thought this was only about pokemon and yu-gi-oh,when did digimon come into this?
              <--Use the button.






              Shrinked siggy by request.

              Comment

              • soulofcerberus
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2006
                • 367

                #97
                Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                We felt like it basically.

                Comment

                • -paexaea-
                  ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
                  • Apr 2007
                  • 4611

                  #98
                  Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                  Dude soul, your avatar is ****ing awesome.
                  See you, Space Cowboy.

                  Comment

                  • Killer90_angel_Cat
                    FFR Player
                    • Jun 2007
                    • 42

                    #99
                    Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                    Originally posted by Rayje655
                    I thought this was only about pokemon and yu-gi-oh,when did digimon come into this?
                    who knows when Digmon came in... maybe it's a mix of Poke'mon and Yu-Gi-Oh?

                    Comment

                    • Nyokou
                      ( ̄ー ̄)
                      • Apr 2005
                      • 4247

                      #100
                      Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                      Originally posted by smartdude1212
                      small words, oversized text
                      Wins the thread.
                      Snapchat: icequeenilse

                      Comment

                      • soulofcerberus
                        FFR Player
                        • Aug 2006
                        • 367

                        #101
                        Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                        Originally posted by -paexaea-
                        Dude soul, your avatar is ****ing awesome.
                        I know.

                        Comment

                        • 00Razor00
                          FFR Player
                          • Jul 2006
                          • 3530

                          #102
                          Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                          Cause Soul's cool like that.


                          Myotismon, pwns you all.


                          Originally posted by t-rogdor
                          hey buddy are you looking for a good song to step because if so i really recommend you step In Front Of A Bus

                          Comment

                          • soulofcerberus
                            FFR Player
                            • Aug 2006
                            • 367

                            #103
                            Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                            Yea I am. ILY <3 rofl

                            yea Myotismon is cool an all... but he died..

                            <edit> I bet that Wargreymon has a huge... yea cause I mean have you seen his feet and hands?

                            Last edited by soulofcerberus; 06-28-2007, 05:15 PM. Reason: Cuz those are pretty big feet.

                            Comment

                            • dawg4321
                              FFR Player
                              • Mar 2005
                              • 1913

                              #104
                              Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                              pokemon wins, no question.


                              Comment

                              • claytonffrking
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2006
                                • 70

                                #105
                                Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                                pokemon wins hands down


                                yu-gi-oh is about gays and leses playing fagish card games and touching themselves
                                _____________________________________________


                                I'm confused
                                Was it the chicken then the egg
                                Or the egg then the chicken.

                                Comment

                                Working...