pokemon or yu-gi-oh

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TEENxxHEAT
    FFR Player
    • Jun 2006
    • 23

    #61
    Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

    Originally posted by soulofcerberus
    I loved digimon because while every single creature ended in "mon" at least they were capable of words... and I do not consider saying your name a million times an adequate form of communication.
    Yeah well they were creatures, sort of like pets. My dogs don't talk, they bark. I don't think of that as an "adequate form of communication" but they're animals. You can't really expect much out of them.
    I think coming up for a unique sound for each Pokemon to make would have been a pain in the a** for the creators of the story, therefore leaving them to just say their names as a sound.


    ^myspace.

    Comment

    • spinal_compression
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 3325

      #62
      Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

      Pokemon since I grew up with it and grew out of it.

      Yu-Gi-Oh just never hit the spot.

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      oh. japanese song... lets put the american flag on that!

      Originally posted by Tasselfoot
      I do accept sexual favors as bribes.

      Comment

      • archbishopjabber
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2005
        • 268

        #63
        Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

        Yugi-whatever is seriously for mentally retarded people. I had the displeasure of sitting through an episode once. It was a boy who just got a lower voice when he was angry playing a freaking card game. How could anyone enjoy that? At least pokemon was slightly original but the alternative is truly terrible. I guess if you are 4 and you like it I can understand, but anyone over 12 who plays/watches it should lose all hope of EVER procreating.
        "Knowing information legitimately lessens genuine error. Ordinarily, research generates excellent benefit understanding social history."

        "Guide to Freedom." Vol. 9. Page 11




        Comment

        • soulofcerberus
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2006
          • 367

          #64
          Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

          Originally posted by TEENxxHEAT
          Yeah well they were creatures, sort of like pets. My dogs don't talk, they bark. I don't think of that as an "adequate form of communication" but they're animals. You can't really expect much out of them.
          I think coming up for a unique sound for each Pokemon to make would have been a pain in the a** for the creators of the story, therefore leaving them to just say their names as a sound.
          Yea the main distinction is that pokemon are more like pets and digimon are more like friends.

          I hate the ideas of pets beating the crap out of each other until one of them is knocked unconscious, but hey if my friends want to send each other to oblivion thats fine with me, free entertainment.

          Comment

          • TEENxxHEAT
            FFR Player
            • Jun 2006
            • 23

            #65
            Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

            Originally posted by soulofcerberus
            Yea the main distinction is that pokemon are more like pets and digimon are more like friends.
            All I can remember from that show is like an orange dinosaur. A T-rex, I beleive?


            ^myspace.

            Comment

            • unkdavar
              Bombermen United
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Oct 2006
              • 302

              #66
              Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

              Pokemon since the game is the most addicting thing ever invented.

              Comment

              • EAGAMES
                Y0FACE!
                • Dec 2006
                • 4931

                #67
                Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                i challenge you to a duel, with pokemon. I used to play pokemon. It's one of the best game nintendo has taken out for their hand-held systems.
                Removed a .gif image so your total signature size isn't well over 1MB. Keep this in mind for the future.
                5th Official FFR Tournament Scores (Division 5)
                Round 1: Novo Mundo (AAA)
                Round 2: 4 Chord Touhou (AAA)
                Round 3: October (1.0.0.1)
                Round 4: Silly Symphony (1.0.0.0)
                Round 5: Hardkore Atomic (4.0.0.1)
                Round 6: Blue Rose (2.0.0.0)
                Round 7: La Dump (Eliminated for being lazy.)
                Originally posted by smartdude1212
                EA will wander into his house with twenty minutes remaining in the round, load up FFR, realize he needs to ****, go to do so, discover he's hungry, whip up a gourmet meal, return to FFR with five minutes to go, play la camp once, and missflag on the 2154th arrow because scythe of 13 is watching him

                Comment

                • _Ashuku
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2007
                  • 190

                  #68
                  Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                  I like Pokemon than yu-gi-oh,I mean c'mon,Lets have a card match to save the world
                  LOL!!!

                  Comment

                  • x6tence
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2006
                    • 273

                    #69
                    Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                    Originally posted by TEENxxHEAT
                    All I can remember from that show is like an orange dinosaur. A T-rex, I beleive?
                    yep me too. I think his name was Gabumon.

                    Comment

                    • soulofcerberus
                      FFR Player
                      • Aug 2006
                      • 367

                      #70
                      Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                      Originally posted by x6tence
                      yep me too. I think his name was Gabumon.
                      Yea it was... I'm gonna keep shut now about my extensive knowledge of that show...

                      No I do not watch it weekday nights at 11... I don't know what you're talking about

                      Comment

                      • x6tence
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2006
                        • 273

                        #71
                        Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                        Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                        Yea it was... I'm gonna keep shut now about my extensive knowledge of that show...

                        No I do not watch it weekday nights at 11... I don't know what you're talking about

                        Jetix.

                        Comment

                        • soulofcerberus
                          FFR Player
                          • Aug 2006
                          • 367

                          #72
                          Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                          Originally posted by x6tence
                          Jetix.
                          I SAID I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT

                          <edit> nice avatar

                          Comment

                          • erk12345
                            FFR Player
                            • Jul 2006
                            • 23

                            #73
                            Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                            pokemon is more addicting
                            yugioh is just gay

                            Comment

                            • TEENxxHEAT
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2006
                              • 23

                              #74
                              Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                              Originally posted by soulofcerberus
                              Yea it was... I'm gonna keep shut now about my extensive knowledge of that show...

                              No I do not watch it weekday nights at 11... I don't know what you're talking about
                              Haha, it's okay. Trust me, I have me weird knowledge like that of shows that used to be cool in the past as well.

                              *cough*Pokemon*cough*Sailor Moon*cough*cough*

                              Ahem..excuse me.


                              ^myspace.

                              Comment

                              • Wootsicle
                                Nothing can stop me now..
                                • Oct 2005
                                • 722

                                #75
                                Re: pokemon or yu-gi-oh

                                Where is the neither option? >.<

                                Comment

                                Working...