Kanon 2006

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Moogy
    嗚呼
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Aug 2003
    • 10303

    #31
    Re: Kanon 2006

    Because the original series looks terrible and had no budget. It's also only 13 eps.

    Plus, there are enough fans of the original game that Key seemed to think that a remake would go over well.
    Plz visit my blog

    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

    Comment

    • magister_negi_magi
      FFR Player
      • Feb 2005
      • 491

      #32
      Re: Kanon 2006

      I never saw the first one, but from the screencaps I've seen, it looks terrible.

      Comment

      • FoJaR
        The Worst
        • Nov 2005
        • 2816

        #33
        Re: Kanon 2006

        7 is out

        Comment

        • Kevin_18
          FFR Player
          • Aug 2005
          • 680

          #34
          Re: Kanon 2006

          What site you guys use to get the episodes, I get all my stuff off of anime-direct's site.

          Comment

          • Moogy
            嗚呼
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Aug 2003
            • 10303

            #35
            Re: Kanon 2006

            RSS feeds + torrents.

            Like so: http://img120.imageshack.us/img120/2884/rssae2.png
            Plz visit my blog

            ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

            Comment

            • Kevin_18
              FFR Player
              • Aug 2005
              • 680

              #36
              Re: Kanon 2006

              And here I pay $10 for anime-direct when some of its free...haha. oh well.

              Comment

              • Maid
                FFR Player
                • Nov 2006
                • 643

                #37
                Re: Kanon 2006

                Originally posted by Kevin_18
                And here I pay $10 for anime-direct when some of its free...haha. oh well.
                Some? You can find every kind of Anime, Manga free on the web.
                怒りの剣も嘆きの傷も 跡形もなく溶けて消えて散って逝っててああー

                Comment

                • FoJaR
                  The Worst
                  • Nov 2005
                  • 2816

                  #38
                  Re: Kanon 2006

                  i'm really liking this series. a lot. thanks moogy.

                  Comment

                  • Moogy
                    嗚呼
                    FFR Simfile Author
                    • Aug 2003
                    • 10303

                    #39
                    Re: Kanon 2006

                    No problem.

                    Episode 8 is out from SS/Eclipse.
                    Plz visit my blog

                    ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                    Comment

                    • magister_negi_magi
                      FFR Player
                      • Feb 2005
                      • 491

                      #40
                      Re: Kanon 2006

                      Plot's thickening. I can tell this anime is going to make me shed manly tears...several times...

                      Comment

                      • Moogy
                        嗚呼
                        FFR Simfile Author
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 10303

                        #41
                        Re: Kanon 2006

                        Well, I went ahead and spoiled the rest of the series for myself. Looks to me like Nayuki's path is the best one. I wonder if they'll cover it in this adapatation.

                        9's been out since yesterday, btw. Great episode. Very sad.
                        Plz visit my blog

                        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

                        Comment

                        • magister_negi_magi
                          FFR Player
                          • Feb 2005
                          • 491

                          #42
                          Re: Kanon 2006

                          I was so ready for it to happen, and it didn't, so it's just going to make it even sadder when it really does happen.

                          Comment

                          • Benny1
                            FFR Player
                            • Sep 2003
                            • 1147

                            #43
                            Re: Kanon 2006

                            haha. If you think this stuff is sad, it's going to get so much sadder.

                            Comment

                            • magister_negi_magi
                              FFR Player
                              • Feb 2005
                              • 491

                              #44
                              Re: Kanon 2006

                              10's been out for a bit.

                              It was so hard to watch...

                              Comment

                              • Benny1
                                FFR Player
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 1147

                                #45
                                Re: Kanon 2006

                                that was incredibly sad ;_;

                                have fun, that's happening at least 4 more times, probably more.

                                Comment

                                Working...