Favorite Band

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Hr2
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2005
    • 2350

    #46
    Re: Favorite Band

    Primus is hilarious rofl. Is it luck? Is actually a great song, I need to download that album again.

    Comment

    • TheRapingDragon
      A car crash mind
      • Aug 2005
      • 9788

      #47
      Re: Favorite Band

      I hate primus, I don't know why but I just can't like their stuff. I tried listening to a couple of albums a few times, never got fully through them.

      Comment

      • hotti1234
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 191

        #48
        Re: Favorite Band

        I also like Areosmith and My Chemical Romance!
        Areosmith= Greatest hits....Dude looks like a lady
        My Chemical Romance= Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge....Thank you for the venom
        If you have an ass, I'll kick it!

        Comment

        • church_pk
          FFR Player
          • Dec 2005
          • 2575

          #49
          Re: Favorite Band

          Band: Dragonforce
          Album: Sonic Firestorm
          Song: My spirit will go on

          Band/Artist: DJ Tiesto
          Album: In search of sunrise
          Song:Traffic

          Band: The Incredible String Band
          Album: The Hangmans Beautiful Daughter
          Song: A very cellular song
          Spread C711 Metal ZX./

          Comment

          • Doug31
            Falcon Paaaauuuunch!!!!!!
            FFR Simfile Author
            • Jun 2004
            • 6811

            #50
            Re: Favorite Band

            Band: Dragonforce
            Song: All

            Comment

            • angel_12345
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 10

              #51
              Re: Favorite Band

              Band: AFI
              Album: December under ground
              Song: Summer Shudder

              Comment

              • UncleQ
                FFR Player
                • Jul 2006
                • 6

                #52
                Re: Favorite Band

                Hmm. Wildisde. Irresistiblement is my all-time favorite Dancemania song (and my favorite song, really), and I do like there other music as well.

                Comment

                • Telvanni_guard
                  FFR Player
                  • Jun 2005
                  • 1031

                  #53
                  Re: Favorite Band

                  I have a set right now. I really like New Found Glory and Breaking Benjamin. But I only really have one CD of each of their's and don't really know what they all sound like.

                  Current favorite band right now is:

                  Band: Psychostick
                  Song: Why, Oh, Why?
                  Album: We Couldn't Think of a Title

                  Comment

                  • stealthkidd
                    Above and Beyond
                    • Nov 2005
                    • 368

                    #54
                    Re: Favorite Band

                    Sharpnel Sound
                    213 songs... I cant decide until i finish listening to them all lol...

                    DragonForce:
                    Fury of The Storm (it really is an awesome song!)

                    Gorrilaz pwn.
                    Dare and Clint Eastwood

                    Y&Co is ok
                    Daisuke

                    L'arc En Ciel
                    Ready Steady Go

                    Red hot Chilli Peppers
                    Slow Cheetah

                    Scooter
                    How Much Is The Fish

                    (and a lot more sm songs....)

                    i rly can't decide a fav song or band. maybe i will soon....

                    [lol end of Beer is Good by Psychostick] " I am drunk, drunk is me, ii am drunk whoooo(x3) *burp*"
                    Last edited by stealthkidd; 08-5-2006, 12:31 AM.

                    Comment

                    • ducky285
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2005
                      • 1388

                      #55
                      Re: Favorite Band

                      BAND: Pearl Jam. I've been a fan for aboout 9 years. They're still around and they're still amazing.

                      ALBUM: Yield

                      SONG: Severed Hand (from the new album)
                      Quack quack quack

                      Comment

                      Working...