Favorite Band

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • RamzaV2
    FFR Player
    • Jul 2006
    • 10

    #31
    Re: Favorite Band

    I just started listening to The Format and I really like their new CD, Dog Problems. It's like Indie/Pop.

    Comment

    • msbrunnettemickey
      FFR Player
      • Sep 2004
      • 1780

      #32
      Re: Favorite Band

      Originally posted by RamzaV2
      I just started listening to The Format and I really like their new CD, Dog Problems. It's like Indie/Pop.
      Yeah the format is awesome and they are actually getting pretty noticed by now.

      בקצה השמיים, ובסוף המדבר, יש מקום רחוק מלא פרחי בר
      מקום קטן, עלוב ומשוגע, מקום רחוק מקום לדאגה
      יש אומרים שם שמשיקרה וחושבים אל כל מה שקרה
      אלוהים שם יושב ורואה ושומר אל כל משברא
      אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
      אסור לקטוף את פרחי הגן
      ודואג ודואג נורא

      Comment

      • hotti1234
        FFR Player
        • Oct 2005
        • 191

        #33
        Re: Favorite Band

        Originally posted by Animefreak999
        i saw the gorillaz on MTV cribs. it was completely animated and it was cool!
        Grr everyone says that but I took a virtual tour on the internet.
        If you have an ass, I'll kick it!

        Comment

        • Mattzo619
          FFR Player
          • Jul 2006
          • 2

          #34
          Re: Favorite Band

          Originally posted by hotti1234
          What's your Favorite band and why? Which album do you preffer, along with wich song?

          My favorite band is the Gorillaz because they are the first animated band and their music is great! My favorite album is Demon Days! The best song on the album is either Dirty Harry or Dare. (my opinion) What's your opinon?

          The gorillaz are okay but there hell ain'nt good as my favourite band audioslave was the first american rock band ever to perform in cuba in front of audience of 60,000. From the greatest rocker on earth Mattzo619

          Comment

          • Mattzo619
            FFR Player
            • Jul 2006
            • 2

            #35
            Re: Favorite Band

            Originally posted by Mattzo619
            The gorillaz are okay but there hell ain'nt good as my favourite band audioslave was the first american rock band ever to perform in cuba in front of audience of 60,000. From the greatest rocker on earth Mattzo619
            Whomever likes supergroups like audioslave please tell and if you think their the greatest of this generation

            Comment

            • GuidoHunter
              is against custom titles
              • Oct 2003
              • 7371

              #36
              Re: Favorite Band

              Originally posted by Mattzo619
              Whomever likes supergroups like audioslave please tell and if you think their the greatest of this generation
              You, Mattzo. Don't double-post; there's an edit button for a reason. Don't thread hijack; you don't dictate the subjects of someone else's thread. And FFS, man, use some good grammar.

              Quoted from a pet peeves thread elsewhere:
              Originally posted by The Bacon Guy
              People who use the word "whom" indiscriminately in a vain attempt to sound intelligent.

              SOMETIMES IT'S WHO!
              Oh, and turn on your PMs.

              --Guido


              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              Originally posted by Grandiagod
              She has an asshole, in other pics you can see a diaper taped to her dead twin's back.
              Sentences I thought I never would have to type.

              Comment

              • iBreakDanceNotHearts
                FFR Player
                • May 2006
                • 207

                #37
                Re: Favorite Band

                Fave Band: Sponge Cola
                Album: PalabasThe Romeo and Juliet Experience.
                Song: To the Sly and Cunning.

                Comment

                • lbinator
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 94

                  #38
                  Re: Favorite Band

                  Favourite Band: Our Lady Peace
                  Album: Naveed
                  Song: Naveed

                  Comment

                  • Animefreak999
                    FFR Player
                    • May 2006
                    • 767

                    #39
                    Re: Favorite Band

                    Originally posted by hotti1234
                    Grr everyone says that but I took a virtual tour on the internet.
                    i did too, but the cribs was cool too.Queen PWNS!

                    Comment

                    • locomotion
                      FFR Player
                      • Mar 2004
                      • 300

                      #40
                      Re: Favorite Band

                      Favorite Band: Nacha Pop

                      Album: Un Dia Cualquiera

                      Song: Lucha de Gigantes and Frases
                      I fly like paypa getz high like planeexxxxx!

                      Originally posted by deltro300111
                      ^_^ I forgot to tell you, I have herpes.
                      Originally posted by _A2P
                      Alright, nevermind the last post. I was just really freaked out that there was a female pedophile after me, so I tend to lose it. I just put a buddylist block on my screen name, so I should be safe. However, I hate buddylist block.
                      Originally posted by mead1
                      ROTFBMALFO

                      rolling on the floor because my artificial limbs fell off

                      Comment

                      • Hr2
                        FFR Player
                        • Mar 2005
                        • 2350

                        #41
                        Re: Favorite Band

                        This is so hard...

                        I guess Frank Zappa's stuff, just for right now, nice and summery music. Older stuff like Hot Rats and Grand Wazoo

                        Comment

                        • DrkStar
                          FFR Player
                          • Apr 2006
                          • 4

                          #42
                          Re: Favorite Band

                          my favorite band is gorilla biscuits because there old school hardcore and real hardcore, none of that atreyu or bleeding throught or poisin the well or F.A.T.A. bs. my favorite album is there self titled album. favorite song is at the mantinee because it reminds me of the things i like to do.

                          Comment

                          • FluorescentArmy
                            Forum User
                            • Nov 2005
                            • 1754

                            #43
                            Re: Favorite Band

                            Dream Theater is god.
                            Dream Theater is god.
                            Dream Theater is god.

                            Other good bands;
                            Heaven Shall Burn
                            The Offspring
                            Led Zeppelin
                            Opeth
                            Ozzy
                            COBHC

                            Comment

                            • Mangrapes
                              FFR Player
                              • Jun 2005
                              • 54

                              #44
                              Re: Favorite Band

                              Right now I'd have to say fave song in particular is:

                              Dance with the devil. By Immortal Technique. The song moves me. I think about how I would feel if anything like that happened to me and how drugs in my life are becoming and bigger and bigger thing and it is crazy. I'm SO happy I can't relate to the guy in that song..

                              Overall faves have to be:

                              ACDC, Pantera, Gorillaz, RHCP, SOAD (Better stuff is older stuff... not the super best music but can almost always gets me in a good mood) and many many others...

                              Comment

                              • Z52
                                FFR Player
                                • Jul 2006
                                • 3

                                #45
                                5...5!!!!! bands

                                Band:GWAR
                                Album:THIS TOILET EAERTH
                                Song:The insidious soliloquy of skulhed face

                                Band:PRIMUS
                                Album:Sailing the seas of cheese
                                Song:Is it luck?

                                Band:THE AQUABATS
                                Album:Vs. the floating eye of daeth
                                Song:anti-matter

                                Band:THE WHITE STRIPES
                                Album:THE WHITE STRIPS
                                Song:All 17 of tham!

                                Band:Less than jake!
                                Album:ANTHEM
                                Song:Welcome to the new south!

                                Yes, i hav weird tayst in music! ^_^
                                .....NO!!

                                Comment

                                Working...