Favorite Band

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • TheRapingDragon
    A car crash mind
    • Aug 2005
    • 9788

    #16
    Re: Favorite Band

    Like I said, I look back at myself with laughter. I know what good music is now.

    Comment

    • ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 375

      #17
      Re: Favorite Band

      System of a Down has Armenian culture inputted in their music, which makes it all the more interesting and tankien's voice is kind of.. odd? and yes their music isnt exactly the type ANYBODY would call good, but still finds a way for even me to want to rock out to it (such songs include Bring Your Own Bombs and Soil). Also, reading their more serious song titles' lyrics, they have a point to show (not stupid people).

      Comment

      • stretchypanda
        shock me shock me
        • Sep 2004
        • 4123

        #18
        Re: Favorite Band

        Wow. BYOB is one of the worst songs System of a Down came up with.

        Comment

        • FluorescentArmy
          Forum User
          • Nov 2005
          • 1754

          #19
          Re: Favorite Band

          If you know these lyrics your cool.

          "All praise their sacraficed sons"

          Comment

          • dontcareaboutmyid
            FFR Player
            • May 2003
            • 2103

            #20
            Re: Favorite Band

            I like how people are always on rock because of the lyrics.

            The last time I listened to an alternative rock, new age rock, metal songs lyrics was.... (carry the 1) I don't think I truly have. Oh wait. Crazy bitch. Those lyrics are horrible, the worst ever, but the guitar/instrumental work is very good IMO. Same with BYOB.

            People need to stop getting hung up on lyrics and singing, because anyone this day and age can plug their voice into a computer and take out every last imperfection (cough skanky pop bitches cough). It takes actual talent to play an instrument.
            Theory of Quantum Fetish Mechanics

            Comment

            • Eriror
              FFR Player
              • Jun 2006
              • 144

              #21
              Re: Favorite Band

              Favorite Band: Ayreon
              Favorite Album: Into the Electric Castle
              Favorite Song: Across the Rainbow Bridge

              Is there anyone who even knows this?
              Pen-Spinner -- Eriror
              UPSB - The Universal Pen Spinning Board

              This is what it's all about.

              Comment

              • Kevin_18
                FFR Player
                • Aug 2005
                • 680

                #22
                Re: Favorite Band

                My favorite band is easily DragonForce becuase to me they are one of the fastest playing band's i've ever heard in my life. For the album, I have the only one i need and that is Inhuman Rampage. As for the favorite song i have 4 from the album I can't place any as being better than any other. Body Breakdown, The Flame Of Youth, Operation Ground And Pound, and Trail Of Broken Hearts.

                Comment

                • B0NK
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2005
                  • 663

                  #23
                  Re: Favorite Band

                  i personally think its impossible to choose 1 favorite band.
                  there are so many good musicians out there that its too hard to choose just one.
                  some bands i like though are nine inch nails, the 3 in my sig, depeche mode, new order and the sisters of mercy.

                  way too hard to choose a favortie song
                  favortie album may be Holywood though.

                  Comment

                  • TheRapingDragon
                    A car crash mind
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 9788

                    #24
                    Re: Favorite Band

                    Originally posted by Eriror
                    Favorite Band: Ayreon
                    Favorite Album: Into the Electric Castle
                    Favorite Song: Across the Rainbow Bridge

                    Is there anyone who even knows this?
                    Why look here at my last.fm, at the last 10 songs listened, all Ayreon. Oh look at my last.fm page.

                    Overall Top Artists
                    1
                    Ayreon

                    140
                    Yes, I know who Arjen Lucassen is. I also know about his other projects Stream of Passion (with Elfonia's Marcela Bovio) and his space-rock side project "Star One".

                    Comment

                    • MasterLink23
                      FFR Player
                      • Oct 2003
                      • 31

                      #25
                      Re: Favorite Band

                      My favorite band right at the current moment is probably Avenged Sevenfold. They aren't amazing instrumentally or whatever but their stuff just catchy and I like it. My favorite bands change from time to time but right now its them

                      so..
                      Band: Avenged Sevenfold
                      Album: Waking the Fallen
                      Song: Remenissions

                      Comment

                      • CypherToorima
                        Boss of all bosses
                        • Jul 2003
                        • 2452

                        #26
                        Re: Favorite Band

                        Lately:

                        Gackt
                        Diabolos
                        Noesis
                        I'm a figantic gaggot

                        Comment

                        • hotti1234
                          FFR Player
                          • Oct 2005
                          • 191

                          #27
                          Re: Favorite Band

                          Originally posted by ClAsSiC_RoCkEr
                          System of a Down has Armenian culture inputted in their music, which makes it all the more interesting and tankien's voice is kind of.. odd? and yes their music isnt exactly the type ANYBODY would call good, but still finds a way for even me to want to rock out to it (such songs include Bring Your Own Bombs and Soil). Also, reading their more serious song titles' lyrics, they have a point to show (not stupid people).
                          System of a Down rules!!
                          If you have an ass, I'll kick it!

                          Comment

                          • Animefreak999
                            FFR Player
                            • May 2006
                            • 767

                            #28
                            Re: Favorite Band

                            RIGHT ON!

                            Comment

                            • hotti1234
                              FFR Player
                              • Oct 2005
                              • 191

                              #29
                              Re: Favorite Band

                              Gorillaz still kick ass though.
                              If you have an ass, I'll kick it!

                              Comment

                              • Animefreak999
                                FFR Player
                                • May 2006
                                • 767

                                #30
                                Re: Favorite Band

                                i saw the gorillaz on MTV cribs. it was completely animated and it was cool!

                                Comment

                                Working...