Fate/Stay Night

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • SethSquall
    FFR Player
    • Mar 2004
    • 5477

    #106
    Re: Fate/Stay Night

    Originally posted by MrESqueek
    Among others.

    ~Squeek
    What dyou mean by that Squeek?
    Originally posted by Tibs
    I love you, you Welsh ****

    Comment

    • sleeplessdragn
      ~Bang that beat Harder~
      FFR Simfile Author
      FFR Music Producer
      • Jan 2004
      • 2321

      #107
      Re: Fate/Stay Night

      I hate finishing animes. It always leaves an empty feeling inside.
      Last edited by sleeplessdragn; 06-18-2006, 12:31 PM.

      Comment

      • SethSquall
        FFR Player
        • Mar 2004
        • 5477

        #108
        Re: Fate/Stay Night

        Originally posted by sleeplessdragn
        I hate finishing animes. It always leaves an empty feeling inside.
        Yea same. I try to think of it being a good thing though, when you look at some anime like inuyasha and Dbz and that.
        Originally posted by Tibs
        I love you, you Welsh ****

        Comment

        • Squeek
          let it snow~
          • Jan 2004
          • 14444

          #109
          Re: Fate/Stay Night

          Originally posted by SethSquall
          What dyou mean by that Squeek?
          Originally posted by SethSquall
          I was quite sad to see the two part >_<. It probaly would of spoiled things though. I though the fight could of been made longer and the showing of how they now live there lives abit shorter. Overall though I wasn't too disapointed with it. There was alot of good there.
          (would've)*

          thought*

          (could've)*

          their*

          a bit*

          disappointed*

          a lot*

          You should know that I give lenience to nobody when it comes to common mistakes in word usage and spelling.

          Watching the episode now.

          Edit: seen.

          Ok, so they never got into what I think would have been a more interesting storyline, but whatever. Here are the spoilers I was referring to way earlier on. All I read in spoilers were the relationships between magician and summoned Hero, and who they were. I'll leave out the ones we all knew.

          Originally posted by Spoilers
          Rider (Medusa) was not actually Shinji's. The anime quite obviously hinted at every turn who the real magician was. Kefit knew as well. It was Sakura. Good thing she did nothing in the anime and they never even said what happened to Rider, cuz that totally wasn't important at all.

          Archer should also have been incredibly obvious toward the end of the series. If you watch episode 17, then episode 14, you'd get it right away. Archer is Emiya Shirou. Yes, the main character. That's why when he was about to die, he remembered moments he had with Tohsaka as the current Emiya Shirou. It's just Emiya Shirou from the future. Apparently he had been dabbling in his tracing long after the war ended.
          Fun show. Could have been a lot better, as Kefit already pointed out.

          ~Squeek
          Last edited by Squeek; 06-18-2006, 05:06 PM.

          Comment

          • SethSquall
            FFR Player
            • Mar 2004
            • 5477

            #110
            Re: Fate/Stay Night

            Originally posted by MrESqueek
            (would've)*

            thought*

            (could've)*

            their*

            a bit*

            disappointed*

            a lot*

            You should know that I give lenience to nobody when it comes to common mistakes in word usage and spelling.
            Ahh right sorry. I'll correct it now.

            What you said about Archer blew my mind away as well. I can't believe I didn't notice. I didn't even have a slight idea. I think its awesome though.
            Last edited by SethSquall; 06-19-2006, 01:43 AM.
            Originally posted by Tibs
            I love you, you Welsh ****

            Comment

            • Rebirth0
              FFR Originalbro
              FFR Simfile Author
              • Jun 2003
              • 8751

              #111
              Re: Fate/Stay Night

              It could have been a lot better, but I enjoyed it.

              Comment

              Working...