Music Guilty Pleasures

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Silver_Brian
    ¯\(°_o)/¯ ¯\(o_°)/¯
    FFR Simfile Author
    • Apr 2005
    • 5576

    #31
    RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Guilty Ple

    That's is, nostalgic. Listening to old anime and video game music is fun. Also, whatever J-pop i have. Something else people have commented about: "Your music has no words, what the fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck."

    Originally posted by Moogle-master
    i now have another excuse to grow a dick
    Originally posted by FishFishRevolution
    "i've seen your little boy's penis"

    Comment

    • buuuh
      FFR Player
      • Oct 2005
      • 365

      #32
      RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Guilty Ple

      Tegan and Sara
      The Exies


      Comment

      • Moogy
        嗚呼
        FFR Simfile Author
        • Aug 2003
        • 10303

        #33
        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Guilty

        Originally posted by Silver_Brian
        "Your music has no words"
        I despise people who think it has to have lyrics to be music. Sadly, many people think this way.
        Plz visit my blog

        ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

        Comment

        • banditcom
          FFR Player
          • Mar 2003
          • 6243

          #34
          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Gu

          Alizée (everything)
          Ashlee Simpson (her singles)
          Iceman (Shining Collection)
          N Sync (Bye Bye Bye & It's Gonna Be Me)

          Nothing much else really, since I listen to good music.

          rofl @ MCR & Fallout Boy... Good god. At least mine are catchy... You guys might as well post Baha Men - Who Let the Dogs Out? as your guilty pleasure, since MCR & Fallout Boy are on-par with that.

          Comment

          • lord_carbo
            FFR Player
            • Dec 2004
            • 6222

            #35
            I'm not really afraid to express my music choices on the internet (Hehe, you can insult me for Smashmouth, I dun care). In real life, though, here are things I won't tell people I listen to:

            Video game music remixes
            Those silly songs like "The Ultimate Showdown"
            Jet
            Wierd Al
            Smashmouth
            Daft Punk (lol I'm enough of a nerd already)
            A few Foo Fighters songs
            A Sum 41 song
            A few HIM songs

            Rofl, I think that makes up half my collection. Here are the things I will admit to listening to: a few indie bands, Franz Ferdinand, Linkin Park, Trans-Siberian Orchestra, The Gorrilaz, and a handful of misc. songs. BAM! That's my entire selection of music.

            I once had "Vengaboys - We Like to Party" (I was drunk when I downloaded this or something o_0) and "Fall Out Boy - Dance Dance", but they're bye-bye.
            last.fm

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #36
              =O

              How could you be ashamed to listen to Daft Punk and Gorillaz? Anyways, I also have another entry to add to my list:

              Puffy Ami Yumi

              Hey, listen to Urei and Tokyo Fan Club and I promise you will love them.

              Comment

              • xObserveRx
                FFR Simfile Author
                FFR Simfile Author
                • Aug 2003
                • 1148

                #37
                first of all, if half of your list is unable to be shown to the people you talk to in person, what the FUCK are they listening to?

                Also, Jay, that was a bash, and Mal wasn't aiming for bashing here. You like your music, he likes his, nuff said. I'm sure the post was made just to see what everyone thinks we should be afraid to listen to.

                Which really just leads back to what the fuck we ARE listening to, and what's ACCEPTABLE to listen to. Honestly, i don't think G-unit and or any rap nowadays is considered good music, i'd hide (and do sometimes with a few of the singles) the fact that I even remotely like 50 cent or anything related to him. It's sad when the top song of 2006 was a trashy club song, so much for an intelligent society... *sigh*
                Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                Comment

                • jewpinthethird
                  (The Fat's Sabobah)
                  FFR Music Producer
                  • Nov 2002
                  • 11711

                  #38
                  Originally posted by Moogy
                  Jewpin: What song did you play? You should've played Samurai Math Beats!
                  It was track 1 on his 'I Will Eat Your Children Too' album. We only had 30 seconds so I need a song that started right off the bat.

                  Comment

                  • lord_carbo
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 6222

                    #39
                    Originally posted by Chromer
                    =O

                    How could you be ashamed to listen to Daft Punk and Gorillaz?
                    No the part underneath it were the things I -WOULD- say I listen to. I'll edit it so it's clearer. Daft Punk, though, eh, not like anyone even knows who they are anyway, but they're mainstream, so ya never know

                    Originally posted by xObserveRx
                    first of all, if half of your list is unable to be shown to the people you talk to in person, what the $*%# are they listening to?
                    My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, you know, all the overrated mainstream stuff. The mainstream bands on my list of things I wouldn't admit to listening to, not many people like around here, so I just hush-hush on those. Not many people around here like Franz Ferdinand, but I'm too big of a fan to just say I don't like them :P Indie bands are okay to admit to listening to because only hardcore people into the genre would know who they are, or just other people who stumbled upon them somehow.

                    But if there is any reason that makes up half my collection, it's probably because I have a LOT of video game music. It's risk free `n cost free, so why not?
                    last.fm

                    Comment

                    • Laharl
                      FFR Player
                      • Sep 2003
                      • 1821

                      #40
                      Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Guilty

                      Originally posted by Tokzic
                      Let's see here.

                      Franz Ferdinand
                      Barenaked Ladies
                      What's wrong with those bands? :O

                      @ Banditcom: You just like watching Alizée dance. And I totally cannot blame you.
                      SIG PICTURES:

                      POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

                      Comment

                      • JurseyRider734
                        lil j the bad b-word
                        • Aug 2003
                        • 7507

                        #41
                        Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Guilty

                        Originally posted by xObserveRx
                        Why're you embarassed to admit you listen to linkin park? Just curious.


                        EDIT: only reason I could think of would be that Eva likes it.

                        since when do i listen to linkin park?


                        also, grow the fuck up. i haven't even said a word to you in the past, what, year? you keep mentioning me in almost every single post, and it's never anything nice. get the fuck out of other peoples' business and stop defending your 15 year old emo chatmod just because you're a pedo and you want to get in her pants. stop acting like a fucking child.
                        Originally posted by Arch0wl
                        I'd better be considering I own roughly six textbooks on logic and have taken courses involving its extensive use

                        Originally posted by Afrobean
                        Originally Posted by JurseyRider734
                        the fact that you're resorting to threatening physical violence says a lot anyway.
                        Just that you're a piece of shit who can't see reason and instead deserves a fucking beating.

                        Comment

                        • xObserveRx
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          FFR Simfile Author
                          • Aug 2003
                          • 1148

                          #42
                          RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Gu

                          It was a medicore comment, why such a fuss over it? Anyways... honestly, when have you ever cared what I say anyways? Why start caring now?

                          And seriously, for the last time, stop using "emo" as an insult... to anyone. "Emo" has to be the dumbest thing ever, and talking about it more and more just gives it more power... and when have we ever wanted THOSE people to have power? That's right... never. So stop using the stupid word and hopefully, (crosses fingers) it'll go away.

                          As to the pedo comments, think what you will, you always have anyways.
                          Come Play The Werewolf Game!

                          Comment

                          • NaOTa4231
                            FFR Player
                            • Jun 2004
                            • 743

                            #43
                            RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Gu

                            Christmans Music(in small doses)
                            Haley Westenra
                            Nellie McKay
                            some pop


                            http://www.flashflashrevolution.com/...ad.php?t=40490

                            1 Million Posts ^^^^^^^^^^ 8 )

                            Comment

                            • YungYung
                              FFR Player
                              • Jul 2005
                              • 810

                              #44
                              RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Gu

                              Emo punk. Oshit I'm gonna get shot.



                              Them, and the used. I don't mind the music, infact I love it. It's the people who need to die.
                              clairmai lol hvam lol

                              Comment

                              • MalReynolds
                                CHOCK FULL O' NUTRIENTS
                                • Sep 2003
                                • 6571

                                #45
                                RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: RE: Music Gu

                                I just got the new Tegan and Sara album. It's infectious. Those lesbian identicle twin indie pop stars are infectious.

                                Mal

                                And Eva, Dan... Not to be a nag, but could you take it somewhere that isn't this thread?
                                "A new take on the epic fantasy genre... Darkly comic, relatable characters... twisted storyline."

                                "Readers who prefer tension and romance, Maledictions: The Offering, delivers... As serious YA fiction, I’ll give it five stars out of five. As a novel? Four and a half." - Liz Ellor


                                My new novel:

                                Maledictions: The Offering.

                                Now in Paperback!

                                Comment

                                Working...