it has lensflears
Advent Children review
Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
-
-
did u no dat sephiroth kills aerios????????? OMG I DIDNT I SPOILED IT 4 MYSELF ROFLZComment
-
-
ww.wgamecheatz.org iut has codez 2 revive aerizComment
-
i won itg by cvlikng 9999999 tiemz rofl lol i used a bot dun tell ne1 lol itg is c00lComment
-
-
Moogy, there's only so much you can get away with. >_>
And for the record, the Final Fantasy circlejerk belonged in Video Gaming, not here. scorpio, you have no right to tell Moogy to shut up when you've derailed his thread.I watched clouds awobbly from the floor o' that kayak. Souls cross ages like clouds cross skies, an' tho' a cloud's shape nor hue nor size don't stay the same, it's still a cloud an' so is a soul. Who can say where the cloud's blowed from or who the soul'll be 'morrow? Only Sonmi the east an' the west an' the compass an' the atlas, yay, only the atlas o' clouds.Comment
-
I redirected people who posted about this movie in GVG from there to here.
It IS a movie after all. Whether or not it's based on a video game is irrelevant solely due to the fact that it did either air in a theatre or appear on a DVD to be seen as a movie. Games are played, movies are watched.
Would've been better had Moogy not killed it.
~SqueekComment

Comment