Naruto (American) Review

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Laharl
    FFR Player
    • Sep 2003
    • 1821

    #16
    What's the name of the guy who is teaching the Hokage's son? He's voiced by the same guy that did Lord Zetta in Nippon-Ichi's latest title, Makai Kingdom.
    SIG PICTURES:

    POINTLESSLY TAKING UP BANDWIDTH SINCE THE INCEPTION OF THE INTERNET

    Comment

    • Moogy
      嗚呼
      FFR Simfile Author
      • Aug 2003
      • 10303

      #17
      Crispin Freeman. He does EVERYTHING now.
      Plz visit my blog

      ^^^ vintage signature from like 2006 preserved

      Comment

      • lord_carbo
        FFR Player
        • Dec 2004
        • 6222

        #18
        Originally posted by Moogy
        Crispin Freeman. He does EVERYTHING now.
        EVERYTHING? Well, his voice did sound familiar....
        last.fm

        Comment

        • Tasuke
          FFR Player
          • Oct 2003
          • 1671

          #19
          When Naruto did the copy and transorm thing to the Hokage's grandson's teacher
          And the he suddenly flies up confused every single one of my freinds that saw it.
          Because they edited out all the cool blood

          Comment

          • Eyoshi
            Certified Calendarwhore
            • Nov 2004
            • 1044

            #20
            Originally posted by Tasuke
            When Naruto did the copy and transorm thing to the Hokage's grandson's teacher
            And the he suddenly flies up confused every single one of my freinds that saw it.
            Because they edited out all the cool blood
            Well, in defense of the edited version, you don't really need to include a nosebleed in order to illustrate the reaction to the Sexy No Jutsu (although it does enhance the humor of it). I think the "KO'ed" reaction focuses more on the facial expression, in my opinion, though I thought the editors could have added something like drooling. However, didn't the Hokage wipe his nose after getting up? If so, then it seemed out of place, as he had nothing to wipe off his nose.

            By the way, in response to an earlier question, the person who teaches Konohamaru (The 3rd Hokage's grandson) is Ebisu (I think).

            Comment

            • Chromer
              Hookers and Blow
              • Jul 2003
              • 4981

              #21
              Who else did Dave Wittenburg voice act for? I can't seem to remember.

              Comment

              • Eternal_0
                Stop! Grammar time.
                • May 2004
                • 179

                #22
                Honestly, Naruto's voice pissed me off (I can't stand those scratchy voices, or whatever his voice is...)it makes my head hurt, and he sounds like he needs to clear his throat or something. The voice ACTING was good (but I didn't really know what to expect to begin with); it was just Naruto's voice. If that's how it was supposed to sound, I guess that's okay.
                I was wondering about the lack of blood involved with the Sexy no Jutsu technique (I hate it when they censor the little things like nosebleeds; don't you?).
                Overall, I liked it, but I won't give it a numerical score, since I absolutely suck at doing that. Oh, BTW, the only reason I actually visited was because I was told to post (sorry I neglected the forums! ^_^;; Please don't be too pissed off at me...)

                Comment

                • lord_carbo
                  FFR Player
                  • Dec 2004
                  • 6222

                  #23
                  Lookie what I found scrolling through Deviantart

                  DeviantArt is where art and community thrive. Explore over 650 million pieces of art while connecting to fellow artists and art enthusiasts.
                  last.fm

                  Comment

                  • Sol_Solis
                    FFR Player
                    • Aug 2005
                    • 661

                    #24
                    I'm just gonna read the manga

                    Comment

                    • igotrhythm
                      Fractals!
                      • Sep 2004
                      • 6535

                      #25
                      Lord Carbo has officially LOST this thread due to posting a link to a non-existent picture.

                      Next time you find a picture you like, upload it to ImageShack, dumbass.

                      On the topic of the actual show...well, did they REALLY need to include the opening sequence to give the impression that it's all about fighting? Half the fun is watching Sakura mess with other people, and the other half is watching Naruto screw up.
                      Originally posted by thesunfan
                      I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                      Comment

                      • lord_carbo
                        FFR Player
                        • Dec 2004
                        • 6222

                        #26
                        Originally posted by igotrhythm
                        Lord Carbo has officially LOST this thread due to posting a link to a non-existent picture.

                        Next time you find a picture you like, upload it to ImageShack, dumbass.
                        a) It was working before when I posted. I check my links, dumbass.
                        b) It is Flash, not a picture, dumbass.
                        c) I fav'd that thing, and it ain't there anymore in my favs, dumbass.
                        d) I checked by searching through "Today's Favorites" for each day in the past 5 weeks and specified to search for Flash. I can't find it, dumbass.
                        *edit* e)Dumbass.
                        last.fm

                        Comment

                        • igotrhythm
                          Fractals!
                          • Sep 2004
                          • 6535

                          #27
                          Oh yeah? Let's see you explain this screenshot I took, then.



                          IT DOESN'T WORK.
                          Originally posted by thesunfan
                          I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

                          Comment

                          • lord_carbo
                            FFR Player
                            • Dec 2004
                            • 6222

                            #28
                            You are the most fucking IGNORANT person ever. READ MY GOD DAMN POST.

                            Originally posted by MY GOD DAMN POST
                            a) It was working before when I posted. I check my links, dumbass.
                            b) It is Flash, not a picture, dumbass.
                            c) I fav'd that thing, and it ain't there anymore in my favs, dumbass.
                            d) I checked by searching through "Today's Favorites" for each day in the past 5 weeks and specified to search for Flash. I can't find it, dumbass.
                            *edit* e)Dumbass.
                            I pretty much bolded the whole freaking post. You win the award for the most ignorant poster. Congrats
                            last.fm

                            Comment

                            • vashthestampede0987
                              FFR Player
                              • Jan 2004
                              • 2997

                              #29
                              You both win the "Stfu and get back on topic" award.
                              Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                              I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                              Originally posted by Synthlight
                              I hate myself.

                              Cheers,

                              Synthlight
                              xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                              xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                              Comment

                              • lord_carbo
                                FFR Player
                                • Dec 2004
                                • 6222

                                #30
                                Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                                You both win the "Stfu and get back on topic" award.
                                Crap we need a tiebreaker.
                                last.fm

                                Comment

                                Working...