Naruto (American) Review

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • igotrhythm
    Fractals!
    • Sep 2004
    • 6535

    #31
    Yay, I won an award. Now let's drop this and let me go back to sucking at FFR, alright?
    Originally posted by thesunfan
    I literally spent 10 minutes in the library looking for the TWG forum on Smogon and couldn't find it what the fuck is this witchcraft IGR

    Comment

    • Chromer
      Hookers and Blow
      • Jul 2003
      • 4981

      #32
      Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
      You both win the "Stfu and get back on topic" award.
      QFE w/ a ROFL thrown in for good measure.

      Comment

      • metru99
        FFR Player
        • Jun 2005
        • 48

        #33
        i dont like the engilish dubbed naruto yhe says "believe it!" too much. for example, im goin to the bathroom! believe it! god that is so damn annoying!
        ppl r so damn funny........

        Comment

        • jamuko
          FFR Player
          • Jan 2004
          • 1083

          #34
          That's probably to make up for his tendency to say "dattebayo" in Japanese.

          And as much as I dislike the dub too, it could be worse. Naruto is annoying, yeah, but I think he's supposed to be annoying.
          ♪~
          Always Happy! Smile! Hello!
          I like delicious things
          I shoot eye beams at the things I hate and make them explode! (Yay!)
          So Happy! Smile! Hello! It's a picnic every day
          There's lots of happiness in my pocket
          So let's play forever~

          Comment

          • isako_hirotoshi
            FFR Player
            • Apr 2005
            • 1

            #35
            ppl thinkin of all tah possible pronuociation...lol y would u even care how they write tah pronouciation. y would u think there is a english version if there is alrdy a japanese version wif SUBTITLES....

            Comment

            • lord_carbo
              FFR Player
              • Dec 2004
              • 6222

              #36
              Originally posted by isako_hirotoshi
              ppl thinkin of all tah possible pronuociation...lol y would u even care how they write tah pronouciation. y would u think there is a english version if there is alrdy a japanese version wif SUBTITLES....
              Wow, I almost felt like sig`n this. Obviously you don't care about pronunctuation, seeing as you spell everything with such horrid slang >_<
              last.fm

              Comment

              • bfmkyru815
                FFR Player
                • Oct 2005
                • 1

                #37
                i like naruto. alot better then most if not all the shows on toonami cause they took away my other favorites

                Comment

                • vashthestampede0987
                  FFR Player
                  • Jan 2004
                  • 2997

                  #38
                  Originally posted by lord_carbo
                  Originally posted by isako_hirotoshi
                  ppl thinkin of all tah possible pronuociation...lol y would u even care how they write tah pronouciation. y would u think there is a english version if there is alrdy a japanese version wif SUBTITLES....
                  Wow, I almost felt like sig`n this. Obviously you don't care about pronunctuation, seeing as you spell everything with such horrid slang >_<
                  Did you mean to say 'pronunciation' or 'puncuation'?
                  Omega owes me [1] omega favor
                  I am God of Hot Pockets, fear my fillings for they may be hot.


                  Originally posted by Synthlight
                  I hate myself.

                  Cheers,

                  Synthlight
                  xxpla tonic love: GIVE IT TO ME
                  xxpla tonic love: ****ing give it to me

                  Comment

                  • lord_carbo
                    FFR Player
                    • Dec 2004
                    • 6222

                    #39
                    Originally posted by vashthestampede0987
                    Originally posted by lord_carbo
                    Originally posted by isako_hirotoshi
                    ppl thinkin of all tah possible pronuociation...lol y would u even care how they write tah pronouciation. y would u think there is a english version if there is alrdy a japanese version wif SUBTITLES....
                    Wow, I almost felt like sig`n this. Obviously you don't care about pronunctuation, seeing as you spell everything with such horrid slang >_<
                    Did you mean to say 'pronunciation' or 'puncuation'?
                    pronunctuation

                    Slang of pronunciation and puncuation!

                    Haha, I can't spell big words like that. Hell, I even have trouble spelling pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis. Silly me
                    last.fm

                    Comment

                    Working...